Iranian Officials Tell Citizens to Vacate City

January 2, 2013 12:26 pm

Iranian officials have instructed residents of Isfahan to leave the city, renewing concerns that a nearby nuclear site could be leaking radioactive material. An edict issued Wednesday by Iranian authorities orders Isfahan’s one-and-a-half million people to leave the city “because pollution has now reached emergency levels,” the BBC reported. However, outside observers suspect that the evacuation order may corroborate previous reports indicating that a uranium enrichment facility near Isfahan had been leaking radioactive material.

The mullahs will blame the Jooos, of course. And, in this case, they are almost certainly correct.

“Stux” to be them. Nuked by remote control.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:<<< Nuked by remote control.[/quote]Are you talking about a digital assault? I didn’t get to look at the article because I’m on the way out the door. Sorry

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

“Stux” to be them.[/quote]

Bravo!

Heh, the Jews are brilliant…divine protection and creativity all the way,
I Love it when little David is a HUGE pain in the ass to Goliath…Big Bearded Arabs
yelling almost Comically near the Reactors: “Those F…CKING JEWS!..I KEEEL THEM, I KEEEEL THEM!”

[quote]Karado wrote:
Heh, the Jews are brilliant…divine protection and creativity all the way,
I Love it when little David is a HUGE pain in the ass to Goliath…Big Bearded Arabs
yelling almost Comically near the Reactors: “Those F…CKING JEWS!..I KEEEL THEM, I KEEEEL THEM!”
[/quote]

I wasn’t aware that Iranians were Arabs. Kudos to the American and Israeli communities though.

“I wasn’t aware that Iranians were Arabs”

OOHHH I’m sure there was all KINDS of migrations, conquests and settlements in
that vast general area for centuries…Arabs are legion in the region nevertheless.

BTW Thank you Dennis Hopper, my former racist Sicilian friend is still in shock after 20 years his
Sicilian roots are African…payback’s a bitch.

Migrations and Conquests and Settlements oh my!!

[quote]Karado wrote:

that vast general area for centuries…Arabs are legion in the region nevertheless.

BTW Thank you Dennis Hopper, my former racist Sicilian friend is still in shock after 20 years his

[/quote]
You get your historical “facts” from Hollywood…it all makes sense now.

“You get your historical “facts” from Hollywood…it all makes sense now.”

Wait…you mean The Moors never were in Sicily and mixed it up a bit?
WOW, Ya coulda fooled me! I really thought you were wrong!
How could I have been SOOOO WRONG about this??
BUT WAIT…I’ll just verify it…yeah, that’s the ticket, I’ll verify it
first, just a second lemme grab a few of my History Books ok?
HEEEEYYYY what’s THIS??? ITS TRUE ITS TRUE, The Moors WERE in Sicily, The Moors
were People of Color, and many DID screw their brains out with the ladies there,
BOY am I brilliant, I just verified it!
I’m SSOOO sorry, I just had to verified earlier before…WHAT WAS I THINKING?
But it’s ok because I was right anyway the first time…WHEW!..And here I thought you were just a retard.

Why don’t you just hang a sign around your neck that sez “I’m the only man on
Planet Earth that ever verifies anything first”.

[quote]Karado wrote:
“You get your historical “facts” from Hollywood…it all makes sense now.”

Wait…you mean The Moors never were in Sicily and mixed it up a bit?
WOW, Ya coulda fooled me! You sir are absolutely brilliant!
How could I have been SOOOO WRONG about this??
BUT WAIT…I’ll just verify it…yeah, that’s the ticket, I’ll verify it
first, just a second lemme grab a few of my History Books ok?
HEEEEYYYY what’s THIS??? ITS TRUE ITS TRUE, The Moors WERE in Sicily, The Moors
were People of Color, and many DID screw their brains out with the ladies there,
BOY am I brilliant, I just verified it!
I’m SSOOO sorry, I just had to verified earlier before…WHAT WAS I THINKING?
But it’s ok because I was right anyway the first time…WHEW!..And here I thought you were just a retard.

Why don’t you just hang a sign around your neck that sez “I’m the only man on
Planet Earth that ever verifies anything first”.

[/quote]
Who said the Moors were people of color? BTW, you will lose this argument with me as I am an expert on this subject. Percio e megghiu che ti stai zitti quannu parri della storia siciliana cu nu sicilianu.

“Moops!” “Moors!” “Moops! It’s Moops!”

[quote]gsxrk3 wrote:
“Moops!” “Moors!” “Moops! It’s Moops!”[/quote]
I’m sure Karado considers George Costanza an expert on Italian/ Sicilian history. Here’s a hint: Jason Alexander is only playing a character of Italian descent. He is actually a Jew.

[quote]Karado wrote:

[/quote]

Ok so a True Romance reference is your rebuttal? That totally proves your reflexive grouping of Iranian ethnic identity and history with that of their Arab neighbors.

FWIW, during WWII, when alighned with the Nazis, Iran changed its name from “Persia” to “Iran” because “Iran” means “Aryian” in Persian, and they consider themselves Aryian.

Buy Brent Crude oil futures.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:

[/quote]

Ok so a True Romance reference is your rebuttal? That totally proves your reflexive grouping of Iranian ethnic identity and history with that of their Arab neighbors. [/quote]
Someone might want to inform him that Arab is really more of a linguistic identifier these days than a racial or ethnic or even cultural one. As an ethnic group Arabs are not “legion.” The great “Arab” conqueror Saladin was actually a Kurd.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
FWIW, during WWII, when alighned with the Nazis, Iran changed its name from “Persia” to “Iran” because “Iran” means “Aryian” in Persian, and they consider themselves Aryian.

Buy Brent Crude oil futures.[/quote]
That isn’t exactly true. Persians (Iranians) called Iran, Iran, long before that. Persia is what the West called Iran. The “official” name change (that is requesting the West refer to Iran with the same name that Iranians used) did come around the time of WW2.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Buy Brent Crude oil futures.[/quote]
That isn’t exactly true. Persians (Iranians) called Iran, Iran, long before that. Persia is what the West called Iran. The “official” name change (that is requesting the West refer to Iran with the same name that Iranians used) did come around the time of WW2.
[/quote]

Both are right
The west have always called Iran Persia and people in Iran called it Iran
The named changed Internationally to Iran in 1935 after the shah told all the Iranian ambassadors to request that it would be called by the name they use themselves. According to the story the ambassador to nazi germany was told by his German counter part that they should start going by the name Iran internationally because it’s “aryan” roots. This is the story and there’s no definite proof. It was not a culture shift.
In the 1960s (I think 65) they announce internationally that Persia and Iran would both be acceptable because many maps didn’t label Iran Iran. Then the shah was over thrown and they changed back to Iran for nationalistic reasons.

Arabs and Iranians are not the same culturally or ethnically. Those “migrations” didn’t happen en mass to Iran
. It was mostly elite Arab lords ruling over Iran untill they were over thrown with an ethnic regime. There were actually more Mongol/central Asia people’s in Iran then Arabs left over when the Mongols invaded. Culturally they do have Arab influences and vice versa for Arab culture. The whole aryan thing is actually an idea that the whole Region including Iran and all the way east into parts of Afghanistan and north into Central Asia is a single cultural group. They are just as different to Arabs as France is to Spain. Maybe more so.
They (majority) even believe in different sects of Islam
Most Arabs are Sunni and Iranians are Shia twelver (spelling) Islam.

Awww enough of the ethnic horseshit, they all look alike anyway…and BTW the Bible sez we’re all the fuckin’ same.

“And He has made all nations of men of one blood to dwell on all the face of the earth, ordaining fore-appointed seasons and boundaries of their dwelling.”
Acts 17:26

“You will NOT be quizzed or judged at the Pearly Gates to answer unimportant Bullshit about Countries
Cultures and Peoples on Earth, part of that shit was just for people to split hairs with, on fun little forums for entertainment purposes only”.
Karado 66:6

BTW TRUE ROMANCE Rules…A box office flop because it was ahead of it’s time and americans are lousy at noticing something great the first time around, but I give americans credit because it grew to an almost legendary cult status, and other people HERE remember it very well NOW 20 years later.
BONK!

“Percio e megghiu che ti stai zitti quannu parri della storia siciliana cu nu sicilianu.”

Sorry, I only know Chicago Sicilian…“Up Yours!”

Don’t try to impress me using the Google translate version of English to Sicilian zecario,
I can do that shit too.
Sicilians have African blood running through their veins, Dennis Hopper said so!..:wink:
You act like there’s something WRONG with that…Are you BOTHERED by that zecario?
I think it’s a beautiful thing…Sicilian Women are stunning, but only the ones
that shave their legs.

[quote]Karado wrote:
“Percio e megghiu che ti stai zitti quannu parri della storia siciliana cu nu sicilianu.”

Sorry, I only know Chicago Sicilian…“Up Yours!”

Don’t try to impress me using the Google translate version of English to Sicilian zecario,
I can do that shit too.
Sicilians have African blood running through their veins, Dennis Hopper said so!..:wink:
You act like there’s something WRONG with that…Are you BOTHERED by that zecario?
I think it’s a beautiful thing…Sicilian Women are stunning, but only the ones
that shave their legs.

[/quote]
Uh, Google translate doesn’t have Sicilian. It isn’t a written language. So you can’t “do that shit too.”

It wouldn’t bother me if Sicilians had a significant amount of sub-Saharan African (the correct terminology) blood but what is telling is that you think it should bother Sicilians. After all, you are using that “fact” as an insult.

Only prostitutes shave their legs.

This has nothing to do with nuclear whatnot, Tehran and a few others cities have been suffering from smog and air pollution. Nobody is blaming anything but old cars and coal burning power stations etc.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
January 2, 2013 12:26 pm

Iranian officials have instructed residents of Isfahan to leave the city, renewing concerns that a nearby nuclear site could be leaking radioactive material. An edict issued Wednesday by Iranian authorities orders Isfahan’s one-and-a-half million people to leave the city “because pollution has now reached emergency levels,” the BBC reported. However, outside observers suspect that the evacuation order may corroborate previous reports indicating that a uranium enrichment facility near Isfahan had been leaking radioactive material.

The mullahs will blame the Jooos, of course. And, in this case, they are almost certainly correct.

“Stux” to be them. Nuked by remote control.[/quote]