Iranian Officials Tell Citizens to Vacate City

The name Iran has nothing to do with the Nazi concept of Aryan, it existed well before that. Iranians still consider themselves as Persian and both names have been used interchangeably.

As long as WE don’t change the term “Persian Rug” we’re fine…“Iranian Rug” just doesn’t have the same
ring to it.

A solid primer on the crisis in Iran.

If that vid doesn’t greatly emphasize their leader’s fairy tale expectation on the
return of their Messiah the ‘Mahdi’…Its incomplete.
I heard Iran is actually constructing a road for him as his ‘red carpet’ welcome or something…yeah
I’m sure you may not heard of that, the News hides alot o’ that stuff 'cause it’s
too ‘weird’ for western audiences to hear.
I’ll check out the vid soon.

[quote]Karado wrote:
If that vid doesn’t greatly emphasize their leader’s fairy tale expectation on the
I heard Iran is actually constructing a road for him as his ‘red carpet’ welcome or something…yeah
I’m sure you may not heard of that, the News hides alot o’ that stuff 'cause it’s
[/quote]

The Council on Foreign Relations is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher. The are responsible for the publication of Foreign Affairs, one of the most influential texts in Foreign Policy. Not what I would call the “News” per say. It’s a 7 part video series. Pretty informative stuff you should definitely check it out.

Don’t Christians believe in a second coming too?

[quote]Karado wrote:
[/quote]

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-07/air-pollution-killed-4-460-in-tehran-last-year-mehr-says.html

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
January 2, 2013 12:26 pm

Iranian officials have instructed residents of Isfahan to leave the city, renewing concerns that a nearby nuclear site could be leaking radioactive material. An edict issued Wednesday by Iranian authorities orders Isfahan’s one-and-a-half million people to leave the city “because pollution has now reached emergency levels,” the BBC reported. However, outside observers suspect that the evacuation order may corroborate previous reports indicating that a uranium enrichment facility near Isfahan had been leaking radioactive material.

The mullahs will blame the Jooos, of course. And, in this case, they are almost certainly correct.

“Stux” to be them. Nuked by remote control.[/quote]

“The Council on Foreign Relations is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher. The are responsible for the publication of Foreign Affairs, one of the most influential texts in Foreign Policy. Not what I would call the “News” per say. It’s a 7 part video series. Pretty informative stuff you should definitely check it out.”

Yep, well aware of the CFR…got lots of old books mentioning them
in great detail.
Those very same books BTW also said The NWO was gonna be implemented in the 60’s, 70’s,
80’s, 90’s, 2000’s…depending on WHICH book it was…lol.

“The Future’s uncertain and the end is always near.”
Jim Morrison