Influx of Newbies

[quote]francisbouillon wrote:
OK…let’s just chill the fuck out for a second here. We are all agreed that we hate skinny jackwits who think they’re the shit, when they are, in fact, just plain shit. We are also all agreed that - in the majority of cases - a lot of the people who have posted here for a long time know their shit. But, ladies and gentlemen, you cannot ignore the fact that there does appear to be some serious bum-sex going on here.

I mean, honestly, some of you pathetic guys are like lawyers, pretending to debate when you do, in fact, actually anally abuse each other; and, of course, there is always a head ‘judge’, if you will, that you insist on giving head to 24/7 (in this case Prof X.) Now i’m not really a fan of rim-jobs so can we please cut the shit and actually talk about decent stuff that doesn’t involve everyone in a gay gang-bang. And to the guy that started this thread: clearly you have some form of attention seeking disorder, so maybe you should consult a doctor before posting seemingly random chuffle-nuts on this website.[/quote]

Oh yes, rimjobs all 'round! Because obviously any sort of agreement on a common topic by must mean a “gay gang-bang”. Lovely. Tossing around all sorts of insults of gayness shows a fine command of logic and debate. Trying to deny something to yourself?

I love the twits you have shown nothing on the forums then deem it necessary to claim those of us who have been here just bow down to Professor X. Do you read posts or just glance over them to find a nugget or two of ill-thought out support for your flimsy logic?

The people on here rarely agree (ever go to the Politics forum to watch Prof X and rainjack attempt to verbally separate each other’s heads from their shoulders?). But we tend to agree on one thing: being a beginner is fine since we have all been there… but listen first, ask questions second and don’t go out of your own way to prove your own ignorance (especially when done with a dose of arrogance).

You’re both off to fine starts. Bravo.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Kim Jong-il wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
I
You started this thread so what did you expect? All of the ‘i’ll bum you if you bum me in the next thread’ crowd to start vigorously anally raping you? Well guess what… ah fag it, i can see your too busy getting bummed.

You seem obsessed with bumming, too. PM Francis, maybe you two can hook up.

[/quote]

Maybe they can do a combined article on “Rep Training for Sphincter Development”.

Do you two fuckheads have anything worthwhile to add, or are you just listing your sexual fantasies?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
But…but I want to cuddle you and pet you and hold you and name you George.[/quote]

I miss looney toons

I nominate francisbouillon’s post as the most unambiguously homo-erotic post ever on T-Nation.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I nominate francisbouillon’s post as the most unambiguously homo-erotic post ever on T-Nation.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?[/quote]

That was most “gay sex talk” I’ve seen come from any one poster on this site. There is no way that just came out of nowhere. Somebody has experience.

rainjack wrote:

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

That was most “gay sex talk” I’ve seen come from any one poster on this site. There is no way that just came out of nowhere. Somebody has experience.[/quote]

What do they call that? A Freudian slip?

And yea, I think I should be a fisherman nowadays…the bait is biting though I didn’t cast my line…

[quote]Massif wrote:
deanosumo wrote:
Kim Jong-il wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
I
You started this thread so what did you expect? All of the ‘i’ll bum you if you bum me in the next thread’ crowd to start vigorously anally raping you? Well guess what… ah fag it, i can see your too busy getting bummed.

You seem obsessed with bumming, too. PM Francis, maybe you two can hook up.

Maybe they can do a combined article on “Rep Training for Sphincter Development”.

Do you two fuckheads have anything worthwhile to add, or are you just listing your sexual fantasies?
[/quote]

Maybe i can’t quite match the level of worth that YOUR post had but i’ll give it a go. You are a great example of one sad old twat who still visits forums to bum ‘cyber friends’ and do a little ‘e-bashing’ on some guys who haven’t joined your daily fellacio rituals.
The unsurmountable fear i feel when more than ONE, YES ONE!!! person starts arguing with me is …well , unsurmountable.
I mean ‘fighting irish’ i can take, but not you, not deanosumo, and no… it can’t be??? not the holy bummed most above all PROFESSOR… you guessed it!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!
He’s jsut WAY outta my league and i better clear off before i start to ACTUALLY FUCKING CRY!
I bet you guys get a REAL rush from having ‘REAL’ friends that will back you up.

Get a life you sad fucking twats

[quote]Kim Jong-il wrote:
Maybe i can’t quite match the level of worth that YOUR post had but i’ll give it a go. You are a great example of one sad old twat who still visits forums to bum ‘cyber friends’ and do a little ‘e-bashing’ on some guys who haven’t joined your daily fellacio rituals.
The unsurmountable fear i feel when more than ONE, YES ONE!!! person starts arguing with me is …well , unsurmountable.
I mean ‘fighting irish’ i can take, but not you, not deanosumo, and no… it can’t be??? not the holy bummed most above all PROFESSOR… you guessed it!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!
He’s jsut WAY outta my league and i better clear off before i start to ACTUALLY FUCKING CRY!
I bet you guys get a REAL rush from having ‘REAL’ friends that will back you up.

[/quote]

If you don;t like it when people argue with you then shut the fuck up. I mean really, is it all that hard to keep yourself from making a total ass out of yourself?

I think it is particularly conspicuous that you and your gay prostitute friend have taken this thread completely off topic - you can’t argue your position, so you start crying and calling everyone gay. Class act. Which is precisely why you will probably never get any respect on here. At least you will never get any from me. FYI - laughing at you is laughing AT you - not a sign of respect.

Now run along.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?[/quote]

I think he kisses his father with that mouth.

With sloppy, sloppy tongue.

[/quote]

Dude. your writing style sucks, your intelligence and literacy matches muscleteen’s development. Try to argue in a semi-intelligent way and make your point clear.

I am eighteen, a freshman at college, and yet at least I can try to write without mentioning anal sex three times every sentence.

But…but I want to cuddle you and pet you and hold you and name you George.[/quote]

We are showing our age now! I love that cartoon. “I want to pet him and hold him, and hug him and squeeze him. George is my friend!”

[quote]fahd wrote:
Kim Jong-il wrote:

Dude. your writing style sucks, your intelligence and literacy matches muscleteen’s development. Try to argue in a semi-intelligent way and make your point clear.

I am eighteen, a freshman at college, and yet at least I can try to write without mentioning anal sex three times every sentence.[/quote]

Talking about ‘intelligence’ you might want to learn how to count.

You’ve got a problem with my writing style because it makes any1 who challenges me look like a complete ass due to the fact i can see their immediate flaws (not hard in these forums) and then make them comical.

And to any fags who keep whining on about me not ‘finding many real friends’, i didn’t join these boards to make friends. I understand this is probably your only source of any kind of social interaction but… actually that reminds me,
Fahd you are a cock, you made a thread aout troll hall of fame or some bullshit. It’s as if your entire sad life revolves around forum sociology. You have enough spare time to compile all this bullshit on ‘trolls’ and it seem like the highlight of your year when you find a ‘troll’ (usually just some newb, like yourself (i’m glad that pisses you off)) that you can pounce on and buttfuck.
FYI

Number of times anal sex mentioned: 1
Read out on the gaydar when i type in your ip address: infinite.

fahd wrote:
Kim Jong-il wrote:

I am eighteen, a freshman at college, and yet at least I can try to write without mentioning anal sex three times every sentence.

You’ve got a problem with my writing style because it makes any1 who challenges me look like a complete ass due to the fact i can see their immediate flaws (not hard in these forums) and then make them comical.

And to any fags who keep whining on about me not ‘finding many real friends’, i didn’t join these boards to make friends. I understand this is probably your only source of any kind of social interaction but… actually that reminds me,
Fahd you are a cock, you made a thread aout troll hall of fame or some bullshit. It’s as if your entire sad life revolves around forum sociology. You have enough spare time to compile all this bullshit on ‘trolls’ and it seem like the highlight of your year when you find a ‘troll’ (usually just some newb, like yourself (i’m glad that pisses you off)) that you can pounce on and buttfuck.
FYI

[/quote]

Actually, you made three specific references to gay stuff in this post.

And, why can’t you write? How does you obdurately refusing to conform to any style/grammar/punctuation make everyone ELSE look like an ass?

Now…come out of the closet, jong. No one’s going to be mad, just come out of the closet.

[quote]francisbouillon wrote:
OK…let’s just chill the fuck out for a second here. We are all agreed that we hate skinny jackwits who think they’re the shit, when they are, in fact, just plain shit. We are also all agreed that - in the majority of cases - a lot of the people who have posted here for a long time know their shit. But, ladies and gentlemen, you cannot ignore the fact that there does appear to be some serious bum-sex going on here.

I mean, honestly, some of you pathetic guys are like lawyers, pretending to debate when you do, in fact, actually anally abuse each other; and, of course, there is always a head ‘judge’, if you will, that you insist on giving head to 24/7 (in this case Prof X.) Now i’m not really a fan of rim-jobs so can we please cut the shit and actually talk about decent stuff that doesn’t involve everyone in a gay gang-bang. And to the guy that started this thread: clearly you have some form of attention seeking disorder, so maybe you should consult a doctor before posting seemingly random chuffle-nuts on this website.[/quote]

Christ, I really hate you.

5’11", 161, you are fucking huge

[quote]ruglayer09052000 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

But…but I want to cuddle you and pet you and hold you and name you George.

We are showing our age now! I love that cartoon. “I want to pet him and hold him, and hug him and squeeze him. George is my friend!”
[/quote]

You can’t beat a classic. Doesn’t the shit still come on?

fahd wrote:

FYI

[/quote]

You’re like a 12-year-old kid who just discovered what gay sex is and unable to hide your excitement; hence you insist on using these words in every thing you write.

Fags, Gaydar and buttfuck. All your insults are based on the sexual act between two men. How entertaining. Please refrain from mentioning the art of gay sex from now on and act like a grown up.

[/quote]

One example. Show just one where your semi-literate style of writing and seemingly infallible logic has made a “complete ass” out of someone.

The only thing comical is your belief that you are some kind of gifted debater as opposed to someone who needs two screen names to make it look like people agree with him.

I call bullshit on Kim and Francis:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=814302&pageNo=0#814349

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=669522&pageNo=10#814335

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=807614&pageNo=0#808106

On these threads they all ‘agree’ with each other, very convincing.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Kim Jong-il wrote:

One example. Show just one where your semi-literate style of writing and seemingly infallible logic has made a “complete ass” out of someone.

The only thing comical is your belief that you are some kind of gifted debater as opposed to someone who needs two screen names to make it look like people agree with him.[/quote]

no

[/quote]

TUBE STEAK BOOGIE!!!

Seriously, sparky - you have the style of a dyslexic donkey.

If it makes you feel like a big boy to think you are that tough - well - who I am I to interfere with your fantasy?

But you better hurry up - The Wiggles are coming on in a few minutes. And I would hate for you to miss out on all the fun songs. Maybe your mommie will have a juice box for you - weeeeeee!!