In Defense of Clip11

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
So this morning when I jerked off my hand slipped on some vasoline on the down stroke.

I punched myself right in the balls.[/quote]

Goodness!

The only injury I’ve ever given myself during masturbation is ab cramps(when standing up).

I had no idea jerking off was so dangerous.

I think if I had a penis and balls I would be obsessed with making sure they were safe. 0_0

[/quote]

Feel free to obsess over keeping mine safe. :wink:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

we should just ask Clip questions only a black guy could answer…or in a way only a black guy could answer.

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

I caught a plane out to _________ lste last eveninto help clean up some nggs no longer breathin. My ngga _______ held the ____ til I came home

How does the phrase “thicka than a snicka” make you feel?

Pp
we will start there[/quote]

hmmm one of those may be regional.
To be fair may want to add a multiple choice also:

Is the term “Motherfucker” a:

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

and use it in a sentence[/quote]

Hmmmm nice…nice touch.[/quote]

You people…

Is Clip11 out trying to make a black friend so he can provide that pic?

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

we should just ask Clip questions only a black guy could answer…or in a way only a black guy could answer.

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

I caught a plane out to _________ lste last eveninto help clean up some nggs no longer breathin. My ngga _______ held the ____ til I came home

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

Ahhh, gotcha make it like Jeopardy. I’ll take “YOU PEOPLE” for 1000.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

Ahhh, gotcha make it like Jeopardy. I’ll take “YOU PEOPLE” for 1000.[/quote]

460 this popped in my head with this post.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

460 this popped in my head with this post. [/quote]

AHAHHAHAHAHAH, AHHHHHHH RACISM ITS KILLIN ME. hahahah. ahh for making me laugh I will make sure you are not killed on the first wave of the uprising. However you will be asigned to aid Al Sharpton or Flava Flav for the rest of your life.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

The question is, “What does Clip11 say after he catches his wife banging anybody darker than a brown paper bag?”

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

AHAHHAHAHAHAH, AHHHHHHH RACISM ITS KILLIN ME. hahahah. ahh for making me laugh I will make sure you are not killed on the first wave of the uprising. However you will be asigned to aid Al Sharpton or Flava Flav for the rest of your life.[/quote]

10-4 Lew already said I am half way there to be part of the black justice league since I am married to a latina and have latin children.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

AHAHHAHAHAHAH, AHHHHHHH RACISM ITS KILLIN ME. hahahah. ahh for making me laugh I will make sure you are not killed on the first wave of the uprising. However you will be asigned to aid Al Sharpton or Flava Flav for the rest of your life.[/quote]

10-4 Lew already said I am half way there to be part of the black justice league since I am married to a latina and have latin children. [/quote]

Ahhh I have not seen the signal for the BJLA for some time now. I heard it was broken up and started over from Book 1. A revamp.

Ahhh my latin/Latina familia. That was phase one of our master plan years ago. We tricked the masses into accepting many Latins as “White”. Muahhhhhahahahaha.

Oh I can’t wait for that great day when the signal goes out over the raido. It will be a mixtape of Shakira and DMX first album.
Then all my Latin brothers and sisters will walk into the HR department and demand to have the Ethnic box changed MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA
( I know you can’t see it but I’m also rubbing a black kittie as I laugh, try to put the whole image together).

[quote]four60 wrote:

What’s racist about naggers. I’m pretty sure they exist universally.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:I

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

10-4 Lew already said I am half way there to be part of the black justice league since I am married to a latina and have latin children. [/quote]

Ahhh I have not seen the signal for the BJLA for some time now. I heard it was broken up and started over from Book 1. A revamp.

Ahhh my latin/Latina familia. That was phase one of our master plan years ago. We tricked the masses into accepting many Latins as “White”. Muahhhhhahahahaha.

Oh I can’t wait for that great day when the signal goes out over the raido. It will be a mixtape of Shakira and DMX first album.
Then all my Latin brothers and sisters will walk into the HR department and demand to have the Ethnic box changed MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA
( I know you can’t see it but I’m also rubbing a black kittie as I laugh, try to put the whole image together).[/quote]I don’t know what a raido is but it sounds like I should avoid them, I’m pretty honky. I have been known to fuck married white women though, can I be black when it benefits too?and I LOVE watermelon. I would marry one.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

What’s racist about naggers. I’m pretty sure they exist universally.

[/quote]

It was meant for that show, not the pic. But good add on. :slight_smile:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

( I know you can’t see it but I’m also rubbing a black kittie as I laugh, try to put the whole image together).[/quote]I don’t know what a raido is but it sounds like I should avoid them, I’m pretty honky. I have been known to fuck married white women though, can I be black when it benefits too?and I LOVE watermelon. I would marry one.
[/quote]

Ahhh I have seen a Pretty Honky before. And Black is what you are not what you may try to be. And I hate watermelon all those black seeds. And you only get points if the white woman you fucked was married to a black man.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahhh I have seen a Pretty Honky before. And Black is what you are not what you may try to be. And I hate watermelon all those black seeds. And you only get points if the white woman you fucked was married to a black man. [/quote]
I’m actually a beautiful honky. What about seedless watermelons? I don’t know who she was married to… I did fuck a black lady twice. She called me back.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahhh I have seen a Pretty Honky before. And Black is what you are not what you may try to be. And I hate watermelon all those black seeds. And you only get points if the white woman you fucked was married to a black man. [/quote]
I’m actually a beautiful honky. What about seedless watermelons? I don’t know who she was married to… I did fuck a black lady twice. She called me back.[/quote]

YOU GAVE HER YOUR REAL NUMBER??? DAMN, brother you are white. hmmmmm seedless yes, YES this may work.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m actually a beautiful honky. What about seedless watermelons? I don’t know who she was married to… I did fuck a black lady twice. She called me back.[/quote]

YOU GAVE HER YOUR REAL NUMBER??? DAMN, brother you are white. hmmmmm seedless yes, YES this may work.[/quote]
I thought maybe she was hoping for pregnancy and 18 YEARS like my bro Kanye warned me about.I made sure to wrap up tight. She had some good cooze though and my god could she deep throat.

I think you would dig seedless watermelon dude. Really, really tasty and convenient.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

You people…
[/quote]

[/quote]

YOU GAVE HER YOUR REAL NUMBER??? DAMN, brother you are white. hmmmmm seedless yes, YES this may work.[/quote]
I thought maybe she was hoping for pregnancy and 18 YEARS like my bro Kanye warned me about.I made sure to wrap up tight. She had some good cooze though and my god could she deep throat.

I think you would dig seedless watermelon dude. Really, really tasty and convenient. [/quote]

Yeahhh good head does make you give up the real numbers. Hell that shit could stop wars. Sigh, if only we could have found someone to blow Osama and Hitler…so many lives could have been saved.

Yeah I will give that seedless stuff a try.

Clip

How many white women is too many?

I can’t answer any of the black guy questions. Is this a good thing, or does it mean I’m racist?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I can’t answer any of the black guy questions. Is this a good thing, or does it mean I’m racist?[/quote]

We grade on the curve. Not even Black moses