In Defense of Clip11

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:
Would you respect someone who is racist towards you because you’re black?

It’s hard to respect things like racism…or homophobia. And you are proud to be homophobic.
I don’t really like politically correct things because it gets to a point that is very annoying, but there’s a very big gap between being politically incorrect and a hater of X, Y or Z.[/quote]

Says the guy who hides under his bed at night because of the hordes of foreigners invading his lily white country?

This is ironic. [/quote]

It’s funny that you talk about hiding under the bed, considering how you “left” that thread when more people started to call you on your straw man arguments.

How do you treat bruised balls? Ice packs are definitely out.

[quote]Christine wrote:
.[/quote]
I will say my face looked alot like his for the better part of ten minutes.

God I hope that Christine made that pic after your last post HoustonGuy or else the internet is getting too damn big!

[quote]Nards wrote:
God I hope that Christine made that pic after your last post HoustonGuy or else the internet is getting too damn big![/quote]

The internet is really that big. You can find just about any damn thing here.

Shit, they even let people like Clip11/Headhunter/Zeb in.

I finished up guys. Totally uneventful the second time around. Thank you dear lunch break and door locks.

Whatever clip. You don’t read your own threads or the rest of conversations you are having with others? From our discussion on YOUR thread:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

I want proof you are who you say you are. Pic of your brown skinned hand holding a piece of paper saying hey T-Nation this is clip11 I’m really not HeadHunter or some other troll.

I think everyone should demand this of you before we continue to engage you.

It’s not that hard to prove you are at least who you say you are without revealing any personal details about yourself.
[/quote]

And I have pics on my profile hub if you’re interested.[/quote]

The pics in your profile look like what you have described yourself as. And seriously I’d like to find out you actually are who you say you are, because if you are not HH, I, personally, think you are probably NOT a troll, and are just a very sincere if sometimes a bit naive guy.

So please, make it a favor to us (and yourself, look at the lack of seriousness your threads are treated with recently). You have a camera phone. Just write a quick note to us including the words T-Nation and today’s date on a piece of paper, snap it in the bathroom mirror (you don’t even have to write it backwards, we’ll work it out) and make sure to include yourself who is the guy in those two pics in your profile. If the bathroom is the same, even better.

This simple, quick act would shut a lot of people up about your identity, including me, though you have seen me take your side…in part at least…in a number of your threads, so you can take this at least as evidence that I am not just f-ing with you.

You spend so much time and, if you are for real, passion, in these threads. If you are for real I think it is a shame that you are no longer being listened to because we have all collectively decided you are HH, f-ing with us.

And if you aren’t, well, consider this the last time you will get the slightest amount of sympathy from me or anyone else who knows you here. [/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/postMessagePrep.do?messageType=reply&topicId=4801101"eId=4801932

Follow ups (but not from clip) in the attached link in case Jerry Springer and Judge Judy are on re-run.

Still waiting. You were industrious motivated enough to start a whole thread about how you are being persecuted. I’ve been trying to be your friend and show you how to put an end to this.

So what will it be? Establish yourself as genuine and shut up all the haters. Or be forever known as Rogue Vampire’s sidekick?

^

Is Jerry Springer still on the air?

[quote]Nards wrote:
I find it hard to believe that Clip 11 is black.I think Professor X and I are the only black people on T Nation.

I agree with DN…a pic of you with a sheet of paper saying whatever she said is in order.[/quote]

WTF was that?? They must be just giving away black cards these days.

[quote]Christine wrote:
^

Is Jerry Springer still on the air? [/quote]

yea dude, Steve has his own show too…

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I find it hard to believe that Clip 11 is black.I think Professor X and I are the only black people on T Nation.

I agree with DN…a pic of you with a sheet of paper saying whatever she said is in order.[/quote]

WTF was that?? They must be just giving away black cards these days.[/quote]

Whoop his ass

we should just ask Clip questions only a black guy could answer…or in a way only a black guy could answer.

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

I caught a plane out to _________ late last eveninto help cleans up some nggs no longer breathin. My ngga _______ hel the ____ til I came home

How does the phrase “thicka than a snicka” make you feel?

we will start there

The only thing that makes me think clip11 might possibly be his own person and not an HH creation, is that when he first started posting here he spoke terrible english and did nothing but brag about his DB bench numbers. Of course, at some point HH could’ve just decided to make him a poor black PWI troll instead of trolling through fake e-numbers.

[quote]red04 wrote:
The only thing that makes me think clip11 might possibly be his own person and not an HH creation, is that when he first started posting here he spoke terrible english and did nothing but brag about his DB bench numbers. Of course, at some point HH could’ve just decided to make him a poor black PWI troll instead of trolling through fake e-numbers.[/quote]

im that thread though, HH came in…when does HH go to the BB section? Wasnt clip supposed to meet someone from here at a gym the next day anyway?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
we should just ask Clip questions only a black guy could answer…or in a way only a black guy could answer.

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

I caught a plane out to _________ to help cleans up some nggs no longer breathin. My ngga _______ hel the ____ til I came home

Pp
we will start there[/quote]

hmmm one of those may be regional.
To be fair may want to add a multiple choice also:

Is the term “Motherfucker” a:

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

I caught a plane out to _________ lste last eveninto help clean up some nggs no longer breathin. My ngga _______ held the ____ til I came home

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

and use it in a sentence

Clip, you say you don’t even know who HH is… yet almost all of your time is in PWI? It’s impossible to discuss things in PWI without knowing HH.

[quote]four60 wrote:

1st.

Who is Superhead?

Full in the blanks

I caught a plane out to _________ lste last eveninto help clean up some nggs no longer breathin. My ngga _______ held the ____ til I came home

Pp

A. person
B. Place
C. Thing
D. all the above
[/quote]

and use it in a sentence[/quote]

Hmmmm nice…nice touch.