IFBB Pro Will Harris is Back in the Game

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

Is this what you used for inspiration for Prof X’s avatar? Benie hat and all. [/quote]

In spite of striking similarities, no.
Prof X requested the beanie on his noggin.
The pose was purely random.

Here’s his posing from the Europa (at least I think that’s the show):

I used to work out with his brother, that guy has big arms too…

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^His arms are retardedly big[/quote]

And his waist is crazy small for such a big rib cage. Freakish bone structure. No one has proportions like that in the offseason.

Getinitdone: youre a tard. Youre statement is even stupider when guys like Branch Warren exist and are pulling down 6 figure checks twice a year.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Getinitdone: youre a tard. [/quote]

x2

Here’s his latest video

has been removed

physique fantastique

Yea, we hang out and shit…so what?

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
lol here I am! I’m a college kid give me some slack…

I meant no disrespect to the guy it’s just that he doesn’t look like he can could win any major shows - that’s what I mean by ‘competitive.’ Believe it or not I’m not that dumb to ignore the fact he’s a pro (I first heard about Harris last year in the Offseason bulk thread).

I’ll admit you got me with his competition pics - his softness in those vids put me off.[/quote]

What you meant was hes not in it to win it, he just enjoys the taking part.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

Harris is, indeed, a goddamn giant. But there are a couple photos of him floating around the internet that have been modified to give him even more insane proportions.

I believe that’s one of them.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Harris is, indeed, a goddamn giant. But there are a couple photos of him floating around the internet that have been modified to give him even more insane proportions.

I believe that’s one of them.[/quote]

I don’t think it’s modified.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Yea, we hang out and shit…so what? [/quote]

I doubt that, but I always assumed he was one of you biggest inspirations… here and on the “other side”.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Yea, we hang out and shit…so what? [/quote]

I doubt that, but I always assumed he was one of you biggest inspirations… here and on the “other side”.

lol[/quote]

lol, quit taking me so literal, tiny brah!

But, yeah, Harris is definitely my guy in terms of “idols”.

here’s a new vid

LOL!
A great sense of humor is such an asset. Especially when you look so damned intimidating in the first place!

Lol so random!!! hahaha!

Nice vid. I make sure I “glisten” before I hit the gym every single day.

The above should obviously be avoided if you look like a gay vampire.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Nice vid. I make sure I “glisten” before I hit the gym every single day.

The above should obviously be avoided if you look like a gay vampire.[/quote]

Pic related…

Does anyone know what kind of numbers he’s putting up in the gym? I know that’s not what bodybuilding’s about but a guy that size has to be strong as fuck.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Does anyone know what kind of numbers he’s putting up in the gym? I know that’s not what bodybuilding’s about but a guy that size has to be strong as fuck.[/quote]

X2, I’m curious about that as well.