IFBB Pro Will Harris is Back in the Game

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey OP (Groovie)

You’ve been a member here sine 2004… and only have 2 posts?

What took you so long?

lol[/quote]
my average is better/worse.

back to lurking…

[quote]BJBanker wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey OP (Groovie)

What took you so long?

lol[/quote]
my average is better/worse.

back to lurking…[/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey OP (Groovie)

What took you so long?

lol[/quote]

Well I originally just came to get some info on sups ,so I joined. never thought about commenting.

I saw these new vids of Harris and thought that the newz of an IFBB pro getting back to competing might be something I could post.

Here are 2 more Harris Vids .

No idea what the hype is surrounding this guy… He’s big but no where near to what I’d consider a competitive bodybuilder.

And no I don’t find those vampire jokes funny.

This guy is a beast. I always thought he looked like a really fucking jacked sinbad.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
No idea what the hype is surrounding this guy… He’s big but no where near to what I’d consider a competitive bodybuilder.

And no I don’t find those vampire jokes funny.[/quote]

Uhhh, he is a competitive bodybuilder. He is off season shape in those pics. What are you talking about?

I guess Gettinitdon had better avoid any further critique of what makes up a competitive bodybuilder.

One more from the 2008 Europa show.

Hmmm, let me guess…you assumed that because he isn’t super lean here that he can’t ever diet down?

Otherwise, I think you need your eyes checked.

I hate it when people speak on things they really have no clue about.

I think the thread title “IFBB Pro Will Harris” is a major clue.

For his high calf insertions… he really has great calves anyway.

I think I’d prefer to have calves like him than some of those super low inserted ones. I think they don’t look like calves anymore when they are muscular with low insertions.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
I think the thread title “IFBB Pro Will Harris” is a major clue.[/quote]

I am more interested in the type of thinking that would see someone that big and think they WEREN’T capable of being competitive in bodybuilding.

What the hell did he think makes someone competitive?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

One more from the 2008 Europa show.

Hmmm, let me guess…you assumed that because he isn’t super lean here that he can’t ever diet down?

Otherwise, I think you need your eyes checked.

I hate it when people speak on things they really have no clue about.[/quote]

damn he looks fucking awesome. His chest shape is a little “off” from what would be an “ideal” look but he looks incredible. Maybe it’s just this picture though? (where his chest doesnt look as broad)

EDIT: After looking further it seems like his chest (especially ‘lower’ chest) is just dwarfed a little bit by his huge lats and shoulders. His Lats are huge

Why no response yet from Gettinitdone?

I really want to know WHY Will Harris isn’t competitive.

How fucked up is it that people can make random clueless statements and then run and hide when called on it? If you write something, at least have the ballz to stand by it.

Waiting on response…

lol here I am! I’m a college kid give me some slack…

I meant no disrespect to the guy it’s just that he doesn’t look like he can could win any major shows - that’s what I mean by ‘competitive.’ Believe it or not I’m not that dumb to ignore the fact he’s a pro (I first heard about Harris last year in the Offseason bulk thread).

I’ll admit you got me with his competition pics - his softness in those vids put me off.

lol here I am! I’m a college kid give me some slack…

I meant no disrespect to the guy it’s just that he doesn’t look like he can could win any major shows - that’s what I mean by ‘competitive.’ Believe it or not I’m not that dumb to ignore the fact he’s a pro (I first heard about Harris last year in the Offseason bulk thread).

I’ll admit you got me with his competition pics - his softness in those vids put me off.[/quote]

I already know that is why you responded…and I see that bullshit often on this site even after that powerlifter thread in the picture forum where he dieted down and everyone wanted to look like him.

There seems to be some of that going around the forum as if being softer in the off season means you can never diet down…and no, I don’t believe you knew he was a pro because your comment would have made zero sense even to you.

The average person who can even get that big didn’t do so by avoiding any and all extra body fat gain, at least not in the beginning and he is off season since he isn’t getting ready for a comp.

where has this guy been the past couple years? being in that kinda shape, I wouldn’t waste any opportunity to compete.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I already know that is why you responded…and I see that bullshit often on this site even after that powerlifter thread in the picture forum where he dieted down and everyone wanted to look like him.

There seems to be some of that going around the forum as if being softer in the off season means you can never diet down…and no, I don’t believe you knew he was a pro because your comment would have made zero sense even to you.

The average person who can even get that big didn’t do so by avoiding any and all extra body fat gain, at least not in the beginning and he is off season since he isn’t getting ready for a comp.[/quote]

Can I just say I admire him but don’t think he’s “competitive”? ie. one of the front guys that can win shows.

^^His arms are retardedly big

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

Is this what you used for inspiration for Prof X’s avatar? Benie hat and all.