Ideal Breakfast?

[quote]Avocado wrote:
3 O3 eggs
200g spinach
2 strips harvest bacon (YEAH!!)
50g asparagus
Hot sauce

Chop up the bacon and cook the veges down in it once it sweats. then add eggs and scramble until done. Same thing every day and life feels weird without it.

-chris[/quote]
^^^THIS (+butter)… I love this shit

what I’ve been having lately…

2 1/4 scoops whey protein
1 cup oats
1.5 tbsp almond butter
Cinnamon
Water
Ice

It tastes really good, and very easy. Then on the weekends I’ll have eggs or something.

8 eggs
2 glasses of whole milk
2 medium potatoes

Three Whole Eggs with cheddar cheese
Sweet Potatoes
Bowl of oatmeal+ raisin+ peanut
Raw Spinach
Vitamin D
5g creatine
Water

I just came!

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Tuna Protein Shake

1 Can normal tuna + 1 small can
(or one can of Salmon)
~1.5 cups OJ
handful of berries
scoop of canned pumpkin
1 or 2 bananas.
And I just started adding superfood to the mix.

Tastes pretty good considering the protein base is tuna. [/quote]

That sounds weird but im going to try that. Not sure i would make it every day but for sure gunna try it.

2 cups oatmeal
1 cup blueberries
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 scoop whey
1/2 cup greek yogurt

8-10 eggs Scrambled in olive oil
1 slice of cheese ( in eggs)
Whey shake: 2 scoops of whey, 1 banana, 2 tsp peanut butter, 1 cup of oatmeal. 1 cup of whole milk, ice.
some sort of meat … usually ground beef or steak

not Pre-training: 10 scrambled eggs, couple of waffles, broccolli
pre training: chicken, sweet potato

Coffee and cigarettes
thread/

Seriously, eggs and oj or a caloric dense shake.

omelete with 3 eggs, some 90% lean turkey sausage, and a HUGE handful of cheese, wash it down with some milk. Best hangover food ever!

Right now it’s-

6 jumbo eggs scrambled with onions, mushrooms and spinach

diced potatoes

orange

Sautee the veggies first, then throw in the eggs. The potatoes are sliced and cooked ahead of time so they only need to be nuked.

^^^ why not just throw in the potatoes with the eggs and the veggies?

Okay, does anybody else eat a pre breakfast? Immediately in the morning I have 1 scoop of whey with water. I drink that while I prepare the actual breakfast for my gf and myself.

that’s usually:

6-8 eggs, occasionally 4 whole cut with egg whites.
1 cup oatmeal, made with water/ or wheat toast.

I often times go with 4-8 eggs, either sunny side up with whole wheat toast, scrambled with a shitload of pepper jack cheese/topped with sour cream and salsa…sometimes potatoes or peppers are thrown in, or made into an omelet with pepper jack inside and maybe some chopped up turkey or ham lunch meat from a deli.

For someone who wants to try a delicious breakfast that has a pretty high chance of clogging your heart within hours, corn beef hash and eggs fried eggs is exquisite…cook the eggs on top of the hash after it has started to get crispy.

Pepper jack cheese is a scrambled eggs best friend, try it!

[quote]therajraj wrote:
^^^ why not just throw in the potatoes with the eggs and the veggies?[/quote]

Slows down the cooking process considerably. Nuke the potatoes and when the eggs are done I throw 'em on top and bam, instant awesome breakfast. I put Tony Sachari’s and sriracha on 'em 'cause I like my shit hot.

I have been downing raw eggs lately for breakfast its fast and easy, anyone else do this? I crack open 4 eggs and throw them in a glass of juice and stir it up.

I could never down whole eggs thats way too gross and slimy. liquid egg whites on the other hand is a cross between salty water and milk… my breakfast right now since my bulk is done is

2/3 cup oatmeal
i drink this by itself: 500ml carton of egg whites
1 tbsp peanut butter
3 packs of sweet n low

pretty good i miss my bulking breakfast though
1 weight gainer + 2 cup milk plus 3 tbsp peanut butter
8 eggs with cheese
1 lb bacon
4 slices toast
1 cup oats
2 tbsp peanut butter

maybe a bit over the top but i dont mess around!:slight_smile:

[quote]ripped21 wrote:
I have been downing raw eggs lately for breakfast its fast and easy, anyone else do this? I crack open 4 eggs and throw them in a glass of juice and stir it up.[/quote]

ahh yes…i’ve done this a few times too. nice and fast…hell of a lot faster than cooking and eating eggs! i like to put the eggs in a shaker bottle, add a little salt, shake and drink. i usually go 6 to 12…6 is a breeze to chug in without stopping for air, but i usually have to stop a few times when doing 10 or 12.

[quote]Ty Carlson wrote:

[quote]ripped21 wrote:
I have been downing raw eggs lately for breakfast its fast and easy, anyone else do this? I crack open 4 eggs and throw them in a glass of juice and stir it up.[/quote]

ahh yes…i’ve done this a few times too. nice and fast…hell of a lot faster than cooking and eating eggs! i like to put the eggs in a shaker bottle, add a little salt, shake and drink. i usually go 6 to 12…6 is a breeze to chug in without stopping for air, but i usually have to stop a few times when doing 10 or 12.[/quote]

If i ever want to waste 12 eggs that could taste amazing scrambled, ill call you haha

seriously though, thats something i know i have to try at least once in order to be a true iron warrior

On topic, 1.5cups egg whites (or 11hard boiled egg whites 1 whole when at the university caf), 1 egg, 2 cups spinach, hotsauce out the ass over that mix
paired with 1 cup dry measure oatmeal with bunches of cinnamon and a cap of vanilla, my breakfast every medium carb day for the last 9 weeks, low days cup the oatmeal in half same thing.