I Want to See Professor X

[quote]dk44 wrote:
X, do you remember when we used to ride cross country on this and feed each other strawberries dipped in chocolate during breaks? I do.[/quote]

Yeah, honey…and I remember doing all of the fucking peddling…so thanks for the quads but I want my “it’s rainin’ men” CD back.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
dk44 wrote:
X, do you remember when we used to ride cross country on this and feed each other strawberries dipped in chocolate during breaks? I do.

Yeah, honey…and I remember doing all of the fucking peddling…so thanks for the quads but I want my “it’s rainin’ men” CD back.[/quote]

Ha nice work! (but seriously, you should write me)

[quote]Professor X wrote:
dk44 wrote:
X, do you remember when we used to ride cross country on this and feed each other strawberries dipped in chocolate during breaks? I do.

Yeah, honey…and I remember doing all of the fucking peddling…so thanks for the quads but I want my “it’s rainin’ men” CD back.[/quote]

You know prof, i HAVE actually heard that played in the 24hr i work out in…Along with Barry White’s “Wonderful World,” James brown, and a daily serving of Pink and others like it…Cher actually come on today while i was doing front squats, i nearly ate shit laughing

http://www.titsup-racing.com/nutswinger.jpg