I Want to See Professor X

[quote]anonym wrote:
This is what you get when Anonym is awake past 2 in the morning. [/quote]

wow that is great! lmao

[quote]anonym wrote:
This is what you get when Anonym is awake past 2 in the morning. [/quote]

LOL!

Awesome.

HAHAHA thats fucking epic. ID have to say the only magic card ive seen that comes remotely close to being that awesome would have to be
http://www.doppelbock.net/blog/images/kool-aid_man.jpg

Damn Beastly Shoulders!

If you were my dentist I would run! Imagine how much power you have to yank teeth out!

• Adam

Well, to be honest I took a Chuck Norris Magic card and changed the relevant info to Professor X (the pic name is still Chuck_Norris or something).

Some of the “people” on this forum are retarded. I wonder why they don’t know they are?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Some of the “people” on this forum are retarded. I wonder why they don’t know they are?[/quote]

Consider it flattery, Prof X. Very creepy flattery.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Some of the “people” on this forum are retarded. I wonder why they don’t know they are?

Consider it flattery, Prof X. Very creepy flattery.[/quote]

But I don’t. I do consider deranged and creepy, but there is no explanation for it. If I literally write the words, “I am a doctor”, this causes hoards of these trolls you never see otherwise to come out of the wood works.

If I write that I use 450lbs for pressing movements, some jackass is going to log on to remind me that I use a hammer strength machine…as if I haven’t gone into enough blatant detail about how I train…or worse, as if I just couldn’t bench press 450lbs on a straight bar.

These people look for shit to complain about, whether it is really there or not.

People like that have to have some sort of emotional issues.

It is fascinating to me that people like that are just waiting in the shadows at all times scanning posts apparently. I sure as hell don’t care what they write to that degree to follow them around.

maybe everyone should just keep a picture of the professor in their profile so there doesnt have to be a thread asking for one every month

WolBarret wrote:
Professor X wrote:

But I don’t. I do consider deranged and creepy, but there is no explanation for it. If I literally write the words, “I am a doctor”, this causes hoards of these trolls you never see otherwise to come out of the wood works.

If I write that I use 450lbs for pressing movements, some jackass is going to log on to remind me that I use a hammer strength machine…as if I haven’t gone into enough blatant detail about how I train…or worse, as if I just couldn’t bench press 450lbs on a straight bar.

These people look for shit to complain about, whether it is really there or not.

It is fascinating to me that people like that are just waiting in the shadows at all times scanning posts apparently. I sure as hell don’t care what they write to that degree to follow them around.[/quote]

awww c’me here X give me a hug

Some of the “people” on this forum are retarded. I wonder why they don’t know they are?[/quote]

I had always assumed that retarded people were unaware of their handicap.
Then one day, the retarded boy I befriended years ago, called ME retarded!

True story.

I swear, Professor X has a steel scrotum or something because a mere mortal would have had his nuts fall off from so much nutswinging.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
I swear, Professor X has a steel scrotum or something because a mere mortal would have had his nuts fall off from so much nutswinging. [/quote]

Titanium, fucker. Man of Steel my ass.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
I swear, Professor X has a steel scrotum or something because a mere mortal would have had his nuts fall off from so much nutswinging. [/quote]

I didn’t lol, but I have been giggling like a little school girl for like 10 minutes

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Professor X wrote:

True story.

[/quote]

EPIC, this deserves a thread of its own

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Professor X wrote:

True story.

[/quote]

I work with emotionally disturbed kids and they love to tell me i’m crazy and to accuse me of being high at work

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Professor X wrote:

True story.

[/quote]

I stayed after in biology class helping this mentally retarded kid with his homework and when I made a mistake he said “Jeeze that’s like the easiest problem, what are you retarded?”

I spent the night with a tub of icecream.

WolBarret wrote:
Professor X wrote:

It is fascinating to me that people like that are just waiting in the shadows at all times scanning posts apparently. I sure as hell don’t care what they write to that degree to follow them around.[/quote]

I have never intended in doing such Prof X, I can’t help but feel that post was directed towards me :frowning:

[quote]musicma1n1 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Professor X wrote:

True story.

I stayed after in biology class helping this mentally retarded kid with his homework and when I made a mistake he said “Jeeze that’s like the easiest problem, what are you retarded?”

i shit you not when i say this…thats possibly one of the funniest things iv ever read on here.[/quote]

X, do you remember when we used to ride cross country on this and feed each other strawberries dipped in chocolate during breaks? I do.