I Can't Believe It's Been 25 Years!

You look awesome. I can’t help but imagine if you had been consistent for the past 25 years what you would look like today.

[quote]jedidiah wrote:
You look awesome. I can’t help but imagine if you had been consistent for the past 25 years what you would look like today.
[/quote]

many thanks jed…i actually wonder that myself. just being older & more mature in this stage of life has given me a discipline i’ve never had before. and if i had the focus and work ethic i have now when i was in my 20’s, who knows how far i’d have gone. oh well…all there is is the here and now so don’t waste any more time…let’s get our asses to the gym!

[quote]1morerep wrote:
all there is is the here and now so don’t waste any more time…let’s get our asses to the gym! [/quote]

Dang, I was gonna take tomorrow off, but now I’m gonna get up and lift in the morning.

OK, thats a lie. I was gonna lift anyway, but good speech.

Oi
its ppl like you that make us the younger ones in age to continue with our training and goals, congrats on the dedication over so many years. Hopefully I and many can achieve your same goal over the many years.

[quote]xandelupo wrote:
Oi
its ppl like you that make us the younger ones in age to continue with our training and goals, congrats on the dedication over so many years. Hopefully I and many can achieve your same goal over the many years.[/quote]

Thats the truth. I hope to be looking better at 40 than at 30 and so on. Seeing results like this keeps me from buying into the golden girl type of bullshit that runs rampant in society where people blame every problem they have onthe fact that they aren’t as young as they once were.

Instead of the fact that they are disgusting out of shape slobs. I know thats an end of the spectrum assessment, but it served the point.

Show off!
I would too.
Show off!
Damn dude “10”

Solid

You just made me go down hitting some good PR’s, that’s how good you look. Thank you for the motivation. :slight_smile:

i gave you 10 but if i could i would give you 100. You have a really good physique and a lot of dedication since you are still working out at your age. never stop.

Great job. At 39, were you dealing with any tendinitis or other injury issues? If so, how did you address them? I’m fighting something weird in my left, upper arm, outboard side. Pain. Not tendinitis, not soreness, just pain that prevents me from doing chest and shoulder work (and some back work). Dos haven’t figured it out yet.

[quote]jgundrey wrote:
Great job. At 39, were you dealing with any tendinitis or other injury issues? If so, how did you address them? I’m fighting something weird in my left, upper arm, outboard side. Pain. Not tendinitis, not soreness, just pain that prevents me from doing chest and shoulder work (and some back work). Dos haven’t figured it out yet.[/quote]

Oh yeah I’m a walking injury! I sustained a bad lower back injury about a year ago so now full squats and bent over bb/t bar rows are out. I also had a shoulder joint injury literally almost 20 years ago that still to this day bugs me.

But the most annoyingone lately is a tender tendon I guess on top of my left shoulder that gets irritated when I do db flyes and dips but I’m dealing with it. Thorough warm up always! I can’t wait to see what will hurt next!

Damn you’d think you were 90 or something with all these comments like “great job for your age!” The guy is only 39!

For goodness sake there is no reason why him or anyone else at 39 can’t look this awesome!

Great job man…keep up the hard work! You look great!

Nice physique for a “senior citizen”!
I’m 38 btw ~:]

[quote]Chef Lisa Marie wrote:
Damn you’d think you were 90 or something with all these comments like “great job for your age!” The guy is only 39!

For goodness sake there is no reason why him or anyone else at 39 can’t look this awesome!

Great job man…keep up the hard work! You look great!

Nice physique for a “senior citizen”!
I’m 38 btw ~:] [/quote]

I know! I noticed that too and just thought these were teenagers who think 39 is light years away from being in your teens. But thanks for chiming in. It’s nice to not look your age huh? :wink:

I started giving myself a birthday presant on my 30th birthday. I just had my 35th, 7/27 and it was the 5th year in a row I gave myself this gift. Looking younger every year. This is the #1 reason I lift, run, train and repeat 5-6 days a week. I Know I am still very much a young man at 35, but I know I’ll be looking damn good at 50 and 60. Shawn Connary, “Watch your back”

That’s the idea Dan!

You don’t look anywhere near 40. Maybe you’ll live forever.

great job man!

great!

you resemble mike mentzer.

Well. Damn! Can’t wait til I turn 39! 10!!

[quote]Clark Banner wrote:
Well. Damn! Can’t wait til I turn 39! 10!![/quote]

Lol…NO!! Thanks but I’m sorry I waited until this late in life to take advantage of my generous genetics. But back in my younger years I simply didn’t have the discipline or the focus I now seem to have acquired at this stage of my life. Kinda like a catch 22 of sorts.