I Can Sleep When I'm Dead

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Itchy wrote:
5 days, thanks to meth and xstacy. On the 5th day, i didn’t take any drugs, but I was so strung out that I couldn’t sleep. I stayed awake all night hallucinating all kinds of weird shit in the dark. I have never felt as bad as I did on that last day. On top of the sleep deprevation, I got beaten up, robbed, and got 2 flat tires on my car in the pouring-ass rain. Don’t take drugs, kids.

5ish days also. Yeah, I did too much meth at a party in Trenton Nj. I had to go to NY for a 5 day class to work for Conrail Railroad and I drank coffee to help clear my head a bit, because I couldn’t focus worth a shit. It didn’t help of course, but I ended up passing the class.[/quote]

The really shitty thing was I had to be at work the next morning. I was an accounts payable clerk at the time and I only paid something like 25 bills that day (whereas the normal volume was around 275 per day) because I was just staring at the computer kind of in a trance formost of the 8 hours.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
40 hours my freshmen year.

Combination of finals,dating a girl that went to school 2 hours away, and having a roommate that managed a movie theater so we could go watch whatever we wanted at 3 in the morning. Usually accompanied by a 12 pack of Natty Light.

Can’t imagine why my gpa dropped that year.[/quote]

Natty Light–that brings back a flood of memories. I remember when the Kmarts were all closing down around here, they had everything on sale and we went and got 3 cases of that stuff for like 2.50 apiece.

For the record my sleep fast is over…went 31 hours, then slept 16. Weak for some, but I usually sleep 8 hours everyday and take a nap in the afternoon…and on the issue of Spike, Adderall is better. lol

48 hours exactly. I started hallucinating so I just kinda passed out in Stat for about an hour. Dragged myself to a friends house, smoked an L, slept for 14 hours straight.

Just woke up about 2 hours ago. :smiley:

[quote]masonator wrote:
For the record my sleep fast is over…went 31 hours, then slept 16. Weak for some, but I usually sleep 8 hours everyday and take a nap in the afternoon…and on the issue of Spike, Adderall is better. lol[/quote]

Maybe, but they don’t sell Adderall in the Biotest store.

Roughly two days. Pulled an all nighter partying before I left on a plane, did not sleep on 10 hour flight with 16 hour time difference, toughed it out after landing till sleepy time

back when i was a kid i took a bunch of adderralls (sp) and was up for like 2 days straight it was a wild time, im guessing its what speed is like. anyway, i took some Xanax to come down off it.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
masonator wrote:
For the record my sleep fast is over…went 31 hours, then slept 16. Weak for some, but I usually sleep 8 hours everyday and take a nap in the afternoon…and on the issue of Spike, Adderall is better. lol

Maybe, but they don’t sell Adderall in the Biotest store.[/quote]

Maybe they should…or at least put it in Spike…lol

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
back when i was a kid i took a bunch of adderralls (sp) and was up for like 2 days straight it was a wild time, im guessing its what speed is like. anyway, i took some Xanax to come down off it.

[/quote]

Adderall pretty much is speed. It’s a mixture of amphetamine salts.

[quote]masonator wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
masonator wrote:

Maybe they should…or at least put it in Spike…lol[/quote]

I would buy, then marry this product. We’d have such a good life together.

Probably around 35 or 40 hours.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
masonator wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
masonator wrote:

Maybe they should…or at least put it in Spike…lol

I would buy, then marry this product. We’d have such a good life together.[/quote]

I wouldn’t marry it, it would be a friends with benefits-type relationship. I would use it when I need it then put it away.