I Can Sleep When I'm Dead

Currently pulling an all-nighter to study for a forgotten history midterm. I’m sure many of you have done this or something similiar. I will have been awake 28 hours when I get a chance to sleep.

What’s the longest you guys have gone without ANY sleep? (no napping, no dosing off…)

roughly the earlier part of two and a half days.

I would estimate 58 hours but after that long, I started to hallucinate/imagine things. Definitely not healthy and after developing a solid workout schedule its impossible not to sleep to follow it.

good luck on the test, get offline

roughly 2 days-ish.
It was due to studying for an exam and then going out the next next and not sleeping…however I then managed to sleep for bout 17 hours…

After 28 hours you probably won’t even be tired, as your circadian rhythm will have reset by then. Don’t be surprised if you can’t sleep.

Somewhat just over 2 days, be fucked if I could that now days though.

About 3 days. I did speed at a party and couldn’t sleep or even eat. Never again.

Around 48 hours, very forced. I can do 24 without too much trouble, but once I get around 30 there’s nothing I can do to stay awake.

I’d rather keep it to 16-18 at a time though.

I often go 2 or 3 days without sleeping and have always been like that as far back as I can remember. Went to a place to be tested for sleep apnea and the trouble was I never fell asleep.

Some people just need very little sleep and I’m one of them. It doesn’t effect me negatively as I have 2 Bachelor degrees and a Masters and am in good health.

Oh Id say 72-96(as a teen up to no good) Is it just me or after 24 up I get really horny…

Hope your history final is not at the end of that 28 hours, or you would have been better off just sleeping and seeing what you could pull off from having been in class throughout the semester.

Two things: One, there is a little, wonderful compound called Modafinil which you would do well to familiarize yourself with. Of course, it is scheduled because the FDA and our better in Congress cannot allow anything that allows regular humans to excel. Meanwhile alcohol is perfectly legal…

Two, I have never understood the mentality of attending classes for an entire semester, and then needing to stay up the entire night before an exam studying, almost inevitably resulting in exhaustion and burnout, and probably garnering a worse score than would have been had otherwise.

What ever happened to paying attention in class?

I’ll agree with that. You’re better off trying to remember something obscure while well rested than trying fruitlessly to jam something in there without sleep and then trying to remember i between doze-offs in the exam.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Hope your history final is not at the end of that 28 hours, or you would have been better off just sleeping and seeing what you could pull off from having been in class throughout the semester.

Two things: One, there is a little, wonderful compound called Modafinil which you would do well to familiarize yourself with. Of course, it is scheduled because the FDA and our better in Congress cannot allow anything that allows regular humans to excel. Meanwhile alcohol is perfectly legal…

Two, I have never understood the mentality of attending classes for an entire semester, and then needing to stay up the entire night before an exam studying, almost inevitably resulting in exhaustion and burnout, and probably garnering a worse score than would have been had otherwise.

What ever happened to paying attention in class?[/quote]

If you’ve been paying attention in class you shouldn’t have to study for the final.

Endey fuckin storey.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Cortes wrote:

If you’ve been paying attention in class you shouldn’t have to study for the final.

Endey fuckin storey.[/quote]

Our exam was entirely based on outside readings. I actually attended every lecture and took notes…just didn’t keep up with the outside readings too well. Also thought the exam was next week cause I’m an unorganized bastard.

[quote]masonator wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Cortes wrote:

Endey fuckin storey.

Our exam was entirely based on outside readings. I actually attended every lecture and took notes…just didn’t keep up with the outside readings too well. Also thought the exam was next week cause I’m an unorganized bastard.
[/quote]

Homework’s a bitch.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

What ever happened to paying attention in class?[/quote]

Don’t have any Modafinil, but I had some help from my friend Adderall on this one…

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
masonator wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Cortes wrote:

Endey fuckin storey.

Homework’s a bitch.[/quote]

I’m gonna have to agree

I once neglected to do any physics homework during the year.

It was due the last day of school

I stayed up for close to 3 days doing it all, I was literally going nuts, worst experience of my life.

Hey, masonator

What school do you attend? I just pulled a near all-nighter (got 40 minutes of sleep) for a history midterm here at UA.

Edit: to answer the question, I’ve gone about 63 hours without sleep, one night to study, the other to drink. lol

[quote]TylerPK4L wrote:
Hey, masonator

What school do you attend? I just pulled a near all-nighter (got 40 minutes of sleep) for a history midterm here at UA.[/quote]

UA. It was 8am today

Whoa, kickass.
I think we’re in the same class. I’ll PM you.