Humping Alanis

if you haven’t seen it already this vid rules:

Yes, I’ve heard this before, never saw the vid. I’m so/so a fan of Black Eyed Peas, but no one deserves to have their song slaughtered by Alanis.

they played that on a radio show I listen to the other day to punish the audience, I think I still have a headache

That was pretty cool.

D

the lyrics to that song are stupid, but at least when BEP does it, it probably sounds good
but not Alanis…

who directed that video???
looks like a weird al low budget #

[quote]Nightcrew wrote:
the lyrics to that song are stupid, but at least when BEP does it, it probably sounds good
but not Alanis…

who directed that video???
looks like a weird al low budget #[/quote]

It’s satire.

D

It’s meant be funny, which it is. By slowing down the music you can hear how incredibly stupid that song really is.

Hahaha that was pretty good

I’d take Alanis over Fergie any day.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
I’d take Alanis over Fergie any day.[/quote]

Good, that means I get to bang Fergie like a salvation army drum.

[quote]stumpy wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

[/quote]

Yea, now that I’m out of the way, she’ll be all yours.

[quote]APE. wrote:
Yes, I’ve heard this before, never saw the vid. I’m so/so a fan of Black Eyed Peas, but no one deserves to have their song slaughtered by Alanis.[/quote]

No one needs to slaughter a Black Eyed Peas song. It’s already done by the time they release anything.

[quote]stumpy wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

[/quote]

I hope you put a bag over her head if you can manage to get her in bed.

HAHAHA, whats w/ all the Black Eyed Peas bashing? It’s not my type of music, I only hear it in clubs sometimes, but why ya’ll bashing them?

I actually liked that quite a bit better than the original BEP version.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
That was pretty cool.

D [/quote]

I agree - that was funny!

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
I actually liked that quite a bit better than the original BEP version. [/quote]

it sure sounds alot better since alanis can actually sing. as for the bep version, i’ve heard better sounding music from video game menus.

Hey, at least Fergie hits the gym and trains her body, give her some respect points for that much…

Well, regardless of the music, I just realized that not only would I slam Fergie like a screen door, but I’d do the same to Alanis. She’s actually hot in that vid.

What the hell is wrong with me??

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Well, regardless of the music, I just realized that not only would I slam Fergie like a screen door, but I’d do the same to Alanis. She’s actually hot in that vid.

What the hell is wrong with me??[/quote]

if it’s any consolation i felt the same way once after doing it with baked goods.

[quote]swivel wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:

What the hell is wrong with me??

if it’s any consolation i felt the same way once after doing it with baked goods.[/quote]

Haha, no consolation. I feel dirty. I’m going sleep it off.