Humping Alanis

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
stumpy wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:
I’d take Alanis over Fergie any day.

Good, that means I get to bang Fergie like a salvation army drum.

Yea, now that I’m out of the way, she’ll be all yours.[/quote]

For some reason that made me laugh out loud

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Well, regardless of the music, I just realized that not only would I slam Fergie like a screen door, but I’d do the same to Alanis. She’s actually hot in that vid.

What the hell is wrong with me??[/quote]

Nothing is wrong with you, Alanis has always been hot.

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Well, regardless of the music, I just realized that not only would I slam Fergie like a screen door, but I’d do the same to Alanis. She’s actually hot in that vid.

What the hell is wrong with me??

man what the hell, alanis is hot stuff. fergie aint so bad but she pissed in her pants so that makes her look like an idiot.

i’d still do her though, if alanis wanted to be funny in that video, she should have had a wet crotch. that would be hilarious, fergie would look like a stupid idiot if alanis did that. I still would with fergie though no matter how stupid she looks

sometimes we all piss in our pants.[/quote]

Too right!

Im not that attracted to the whole fergalishious package to be honest. Ex meth cloth wetter dont do it for me.

Loved the scene in the vid though where alanis is doing her nut singing ‘you dont want no drama’.

Nice Vid, pretty damn funny.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
I’d take Alanis over Fergie any day.[/quote]

Yup yup, I second that.

Funny stuff!

[quote]Nothing is wrong with you, Alanis has always been hot

man what the hell, alanis is hot stuff. fergie aint so bad but she pissed in her pants so that makes her look like an idiot.

i’d still do her though, if alanis wanted to be funny in that video, she should have had a wet crotch. that would be hilarious, fergie would look like a stupid idiot if alanis did that. I still would with fergie though no matter how stupid she looks [/quote]

Whew. Thanks guys. I feel better now.

Fergie is a nasty crack head.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Nothing is wrong with you, Alanis has always been hot

i’d still do her though, if alanis wanted to be funny in that video, she should have had a wet crotch. that would be hilarious, fergie would look like a stupid idiot if alanis did that. I still would with fergie though no matter how stupid she looks

Whew. Thanks guys. I feel better now.[/quote]

I was thinking Alanis was looking pretty hot in that vid too. In fact, I ironed out some wrinkles and threw some ropes while watching.

DB

alanis is hot because she’s got talent. her voice can reach up inside you and push you around. and that’s the magnetism of a rock star. in a nutshell that’s why chick’s are attracted to ugly dudes especially musicians; they have talent and can get inside them and move them around. the fact that they’re ugly makes them feel especially dirty and therefore even more attracted.

geez look at mick jagger…i’ve been reading alot of bukowski lately and he was one ugly drunk dude who pulled chicks like nobody’s business. he makes them feel dirty. now you know.

[quote]swivel wrote:
alanis is hot because she’s got talent. her voice can reach up inside you and push you around. and that’s the magnetism of a rock star. in a nutshell that’s why chick’s are attracted to ugly dudes especially musicians; they have talent and can get inside them and move them around. the fact that they’re ugly makes them feel especially dirty and therefore even more attracted.

geez look at mick jagger…i’ve been reading alot of bukowski lately and he was one ugly drunk dude who pulled chicks like nobody’s business. he makes them feel dirty. now you know.

[/quote]

Good post. A good book I read years back was Let it Bleed about the Stones tour leading up to Altamont and I remember reading about how Mick got it on with some of Ike and Tina’s dancers during part of the tour. Really good book if you haven’t already read it. I have always liked Alanis since I first heard You oughta know!

D

The only mistake Alanis made in making this video was in not realizing that Fergie made the song as a joke herself, to show how ridiculous songs like that are. So she sort of made a parody of a parody.

[quote]HardcoreHorn wrote:
The only mistake Alanis made in making this video was in not realizing that Fergie made the song as a joke herself, to show how ridiculous songs like that are. So she sort of made a parody of a parody.[/quote]

Does Fergie make parodies of all her songs? It seems like that to me cause they’re all shit.

:slight_smile:

I’m down for some watersports.

That vid was great! Haha!!

And yeah, Alanis was looking pretty smoking in that vid.

Yea, I’d definitely take her over Fergie any day.

Even if she isn’t singing. :wink:

I think she looked great in that video, and in her video where she was driving and was the passengers in all the seats of the car.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
…and in her video where she was driving and was the passengers in all the seats of the car.[/quote]

Ironic.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Yea, I’d definitely take her over Fergie any day.

Even if she isn’t singing. :wink:

I think she looked great in that video, and in her video where she was driving and was the passengers in all the seats of the car.[/quote]

That’s a good pic of her, but when I saw her with the long ponytial and the bangs, I was like “Whoa!! Since when was she this hot??”

[quote]swivel wrote:
if you haven’t seen it already this vid rules:

Alanis is wicked hot. The bad things I’d do to her…

i really like the way this vid was just sort of floated out there…no phony media blitz, no interview telling you what to think. it doesn’t even seem to be on her website. it’s just like she pinned it up on youtube and there it is. that’s brilliant. i hope she never “explains” it.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
That’s a good pic of her, but when I saw her with the long ponytial and the bangs, I was like “Whoa!! Since when was she this hot??”[/quote]

Here’s the website I got the picture from:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/04/02/alanis-morissette-my-humps/

There are more of her with that ponytail too.