HGH Information

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
sota123 wrote:
if u want more detail, lmk

No that’s ok, you detailed it really well, thanks Sota.

I was curious about the lethargy being reported from yourself and a few others. So, were you actually feeling sluggish even with your use of clen and eca during?

Did you notice one of the stims as delivering more energy to you than the other, or were they about the same.
It’s hard to believe that one would still feel sluggish if supplementing with one of these stims.

Nice job with it. I know eales had some joint issues etc. too with his run, but also had a good showing for results even with his shorter cycle of the gh and metformin recently. I’m really stoked for you guys (Sota,Eales).
Both of you had great results and great detailed info from the cycles. It seems strange that while it is fantastic for helping the soft tissues heal etc, at the same time it seems to cause some people problems with carpal tunnel/joint pain type things. Although that doesn’t seem to be too overwhelming a distraction for most, almost just an annoying amount of discomfort but nothing too bad.

Anyway, thanks again Sota. I am going to be taking some pics of the aftermath of not training due to my shoulder, and all the diet gone to hell ramifications on my physique of late, for a good set of before pics. Then I’ll continue to take more at each “stage” of my rehabillitation. That is, as of Monday, I’m working legs 3/week, and cardio/abs thrice weekly as well. I’ll do this up to the surgery, then I’ll probably take a few steps backwards during the non-wkout initial early days post op, and then I’ll start up again and toss in the assistance compounds as time goes on. By the end of everything,(6-12mos.) I should have some nice comparison shots to look at. We’re talking mainly bodyfat % and leg development. I don’t know when upper body will be able to tolerate any serious training again. Hopefully sometime around 6mos forward.

Late,

ToneBone[/quote]

Hey Tone,
I defidently noticed a difference in energy levels for the clen/eca… when i was pn eca i felt great for most of the day but would occasionally crash…Clen didnt elp me with energy levels at all, i got lots of migraines and felt like a sauna.I guess i started the T3 at a perfect time :slight_smile:
just wondering how many of u guys have gone up to te 80-100mcg area?and what was ur duration?
T-bone check ur PM later tonite.

Great thread. I’m considering low-dose HGH staring September in a fat-loss phase, easing into maintenance and gaining. Just 2-3 iu. Organ growth is something that concerns me. But from everything I read this would NOT be an issue at this dose. Any diet recommendations at this level? I’ve assuming low-carb/ketogenic would work fine?

[quote]sota123 wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
sota123 wrote:
if u want more detail, lmk

No that’s ok, you detailed it really well, thanks Sota.

I was curious about the lethargy being reported from yourself and a few others. So, were you actually feeling sluggish even with your use of clen and eca during?

Did you notice one of the stims as delivering more energy to you than the other, or were they about the same.
It’s hard to believe that one would still feel sluggish if supplementing with one of these stims.

Nice job with it. I know eales had some joint issues etc. too with his run, but also had a good showing for results even with his shorter cycle of the gh and metformin recently. I’m really stoked for you guys (Sota,Eales).
Both of you had great results and great detailed info from the cycles. It seems strange that while it is fantastic for helping the soft tissues heal etc, at the same time it seems to cause some people problems with carpal tunnel/joint pain type things. Although that doesn’t seem to be too overwhelming a distraction for most, almost just an annoying amount of discomfort but nothing too bad.

Anyway, thanks again Sota. I am going to be taking some pics of the aftermath of not training due to my shoulder, and all the diet gone to hell ramifications on my physique of late, for a good set of before pics. Then I’ll continue to take more at each “stage” of my rehabillitation. That is, as of Monday, I’m working legs 3/week, and cardio/abs thrice weekly as well. I’ll do this up to the surgery, then I’ll probably take a few steps backwards during the non-wkout initial early days post op, and then I’ll start up again and toss in the assistance compounds as time goes on. By the end of everything,(6-12mos.) I should have some nice comparison shots to look at. We’re talking mainly bodyfat % and leg development. I don’t know when upper body will be able to tolerate any serious training again. Hopefully sometime around 6mos forward.

Late,

ToneBone

Hey Tone,
I defidently noticed a difference in energy levels for the clen/eca… when i was pn eca i felt great for most of the day but would occasionally crash…Clen didnt elp me with energy levels at all, i got lots of migraines and felt like a sauna.I guess i started the T3 at a perfect time :slight_smile:
just wondering how many of u guys have gone up to te 80-100mcg area?and what was ur duration?
T-bone check ur PM later tonite.
[/quote]

Hmmmm, I think I’d rather go with the eca like I have in the past then. I wonder how your bp looked while on the two?
Did you happen to check it during all this by any chance?
That would be interesting to see if there was a difference there also. Seems like the headaches might indicate some increase in bp.

Thanks Sota, I’ll check that later tonight then.

ToneBone

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Great thread. I’m considering low-dose HGH staring September in a fat-loss phase, easing into maintenance and gaining. Just 2-3 iu. Organ growth is something that concerns me. But from everything I read this would NOT be an issue at this dose. Any diet recommendations at this level? I’ve assuming low-carb/ketogenic would work fine?[/quote]

I doubt you would have any organ growth issues at that dose. How long do you plan to run it? You might want to run something to boost your thyroid levels which get pretty sluggish from what I’ve read on forums and this thread as well.

Unfortunately for me, it looks like my gh got picked up, and will no longer be in the rehab cycle I’ve been working on for my surgery. Sucks big time. Oh well there goes a nice handful of cash down the drain.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Great thread. I’m considering low-dose HGH staring September in a fat-loss phase, easing into maintenance and gaining. Just 2-3 iu. Organ growth is something that concerns me. But from everything I read this would NOT be an issue at this dose. Any diet recommendations at this level? I’ve assuming low-carb/ketogenic would work fine?

I doubt you would have any organ growth issues at that dose. How long do you plan to run it? You might want to run something to boost your thyroid levels which get pretty sluggish from what I’ve read on forums and this thread as well.

Unfortunately for me, it looks like my gh got picked up, and will no longer be in the rehab cycle I’ve been working on for my surgery. Sucks big time. Oh well there goes a nice handful of cash down the drain.
[/quote]

That sucks. I was thinking maybe 2 months. Not too long. Like what to boost thyroid? Low dose T3?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

That sucks. I was thinking maybe 2 months. Not too long. Like what to boost thyroid? Low dose T3?[/quote]

Ok, that’s the same time frame I was going to use. But I was going with 4iu/day. Yeah T3 I imagine would be pretty good, I was going to just use HOT-ROX extreme and/or eca stack myself. T3 for a short time is supposed to be relatively safe as far as not tweaking the thyroid output later, but still a bit dodgy to me. Hagar has been using it pretty effectively of late, you might have read his posts on T3 doseage a while back. Pm him for some good info.

ToneBone

Altered:

I wish I could say that same that it would only cost me about 1.30 an iu here as well. But thats just not the case. Prices seemed to have climbed to about triple that in recent times here in Canada. This is from someone local of course and likely through multiple sets of hands.

Im pretty sure that the generic blue tops that are recently floating around are indeed this “chinese crap stuff” that we are speaking off.

The generic yellow tops are what I used in the past and I wouldnt have a problem suggesting for anyone i know to use them. They surely worked well for me.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:
yea im really trying to figure out if its worth it.

Oh, it is worth it! GH, too be effective and not too use insulin(which , I wouldn’t mess with) You need to run for a year, at 2-4iu, 5 days on, 2 off. I heard of cheap crap , coming out of china, for $200 for 100iu, I would’nt use. Good GH out of US I get for $600 for 126iu(so that is $4.76 per iu)I plan to take 3iu’s, so that is $71.40 a week x 52=$3172 a year(breaks down to $10.20 per day, the cost of lunch). Most guys will spend more money on other frivilous stuff. This is a healthy dose, that will get you more results(if taken with your regular cycle) than 5 years. I plan too start in 2-3 months, and I will give feedback.

LOL, you may call the chinese stuff ‘crap’, but have you tried any of it?

It works just fine and is a fraction of the price. Hell a year of continuous, every day useage at 5iu would only cost $2400.[/quote]

Exactly right. Their labs are professional and produce excellent stuff for cheaper than you can get damn near anywhere. I know their melanotan for instance was top quality all the way, and the price difference was just silly it was so extreme.

The nice thing about that Melanotan, was that it was already in the states so delivery was much more reliable than what happened with my gh.

ToneBone

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

That sucks. I was thinking maybe 2 months. Not too long. Like what to boost thyroid? Low dose T3?

Ok, that’s the same time frame I was going to use. But I was going with 4iu/day. Yeah T3 I imagine would be pretty good, I was going to just use HOT-ROX extreme and/or eca stack myself. T3 for a short time is supposed to be relatively safe as far as not tweaking the thyroid output later, but still a bit dodgy to me. Hagar has been using it pretty effectively of late, you might have read his posts on T3 doseage a while back. Pm him for some good info.

ToneBone[/quote]

Thanks. Maybe I’ll skip the T3. I think HRX or albuterol paired with tyrosine, sea kelp, and selenium would do just fine.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Ok, that’s the same time frame I was going to use. But I was going with 4iu/day. Yeah T3 I imagine would be pretty good, I was going to just use HOT-ROX extreme and/or eca stack myself.

T3 for a short time is supposed to be relatively safe as far as not tweaking the thyroid output later, but still a bit dodgy to me. Hagar has been using it pretty effectively of late, you might have read his posts on T3 doseage a while back. Pm him for some good info.

ToneBone

Thanks. Maybe I’ll skip the T3. I think HRX or albuterol paired with tyrosine, sea kelp, and selenium would do just fine.[/quote]

Yeah sounds good js.
Hey how’s the tan holding? Mine is STILL here!!
That’s crazy.

Fwiw, I started my fat loss protocol today.
HOT-ROX extreme, and metformin along with the usual cardio etc and pretty clean diet now.

I’ll say one thing right now, I have an immediate noticeable suppression of carb cravings from the metformin/HOT-ROX combo, which is really amazing. I think it’s more from the met, but the two are really feeling great.

I’m very intolerant of carbs and since the injury and subsequent go to hell diet change, the carb cravings and eating is off the charts, thus this new lack of cravings is pretty significant imo.

I am tinkering with the idea of posting a thread on the met/htrx pre-surgery fat loss protocol with before/after pics, or just putting it on my blog, since there’s so many threads and logs already on the forum.

Been a while, and in my present fat fuck upper body stage, the before and afters should be a pretty good contrast, lol.

Hijack of own thread over.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Ok, that’s the same time frame I was going to use. But I was going with 4iu/day. Yeah T3 I imagine would be pretty good, I was going to just use HOT-ROX extreme and/or eca stack myself.

T3 for a short time is supposed to be relatively safe as far as not tweaking the thyroid output later, but still a bit dodgy to me. Hagar has been using it pretty effectively of late, you might have read his posts on T3 doseage a while back. Pm him for some good info.

ToneBone

Thanks. Maybe I’ll skip the T3. I think HRX or albuterol paired with tyrosine, sea kelp, and selenium would do just fine.

Yeah sounds good js.
Hey how’s the tan holding? Mine is STILL here!!
That’s crazy.

Fwiw, I started my fat loss protocol today.
HOT-ROX extreme, and metformin along with the usual cardio etc and pretty clean diet now.

I’ll say one thing right now, I have an immediate noticeable suppression of carb cravings from the metformin/HOT-ROX combo, which is really amazing. I think it’s more from the met, but the two are really feeling great.

I’m very intolerant of carbs and since the injury and subsequent go to hell diet change, the carb cravings and eating is off the charts, thus this new lack of cravings is pretty significant imo.

I am tinkering with the idea of posting a thread on the met/htrx pre-surgery fat loss protocol with before/after pics, or just putting it on my blog, since there’s so many threads and logs already on the forum.

Been a while, and in my present fat fuck upper body stage, the before and afters should be a pretty good contrast, lol.

Hijack of own thread over. [/quote]

That’s good. Sounds like you’ve got a good approach and some good plans. Good luck with it all. I’m not dark, but considering how busy I’ve been this summer, and how little sun I’ve gotten, it’s held quite well. Melanotan is good stuff.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:
yea im really trying to figure out if its worth it.

Oh, it is worth it! GH, too be effective and not too use insulin(which , I wouldn’t mess with) You need to run for a year, at 2-4iu, 5 days on, 2 off. I heard of cheap crap , coming out of china, for $200 for 100iu, I would’nt use.

Good GH out of US I get for $600 for 126iu(so that is $4.76 per iu)I plan to take 3iu’s, so that is $71.40 a week x 52=$3172 a year(breaks down to $10.20 per day, the cost of lunch). Most guys will spend more money on other frivilous stuff. This is a healthy dose, that will get you more results(if taken with your regular cycle) than 5 years. I plan too start in 2-3 months, and I will give feedback.

LOL, you may call the chinese stuff ‘crap’, but have you tried any of it?

It works just fine and is a fraction of the price. Hell a year of continuous, every day useage at 5iu would only cost $2400.[/quote]

No, and I wouldn’t want too. China has sent us plenty of tainted crap, in food, toys, ETC. They are not under the same guidelines as the FDA here. They hire nothing, but cheap labor for these products. Besides that, I value my freedom. Here in the good old USA, Smuggling will get you a nice stay at the FED PEN.

Check out recent spate of newsbytes regarding HGH over at the “War on Testosterone: Dispatches from the Frontlines” thread…

GOOD NEWS UPDATE:

Full steam ahead matey! Goods finally arrived and are safe and sound. The delay and tracking data really had myself and friends convinced that it had gotten picked up. Happy to say it didn’t. This was the original shipped product, and was labeled intelligently as a believeable but benign compound which apparently did it’s job and made it through, after sitting around somewhere until it was finally thought to be ok and sent along.

Yes you could say I’m one extremely happy SOB right now.

The full rehab cycle is looking quite good now and almost 100% complete and ready save for a few items that need to be finalized.

Should be bringing some more life to this thread as a result of renewed interest now.

Peace out guys,

ToneBone

Hi guys…
I know of people who are taking HGH and I have heard various things in regards to injection sites…Quite honestly, I am concerned for their safety.
Some say that they are taking their injections in in their abdominal region, and some are spot injecting (Ham, buttock, thigh etc - Areas that they are carrying extra fat/weight)
Why is there this descrepancy between injection sites and where is the best injection point? Is there any merit to spot injections or is it just a bunch of hooey??
Thanks for reading and answering!

[quote]jflontek wrote:
Hi guys…
I know of people who are taking HGH and I have heard various things in regards to injection sites…Quite honestly, I am concerned for their safety.
Some say that they are taking their injections in in their abdominal region, and some are spot injecting (Ham, buttock, thigh etc - Areas that they are carrying extra fat/weight)
Why is there this descrepancy between injection sites and where is the best injection point? Is there any merit to spot injections or is it just a bunch of hooey??
Thanks for reading and answering!
[/quote]

No expert here, but from everything I’ve read the befefits to sides advantage to spot injecting/IM injecs, don’t weight out at all imho. I’ll be sticking to the subQ for injecs, abdomen only. I think some of my original posting has some of this covered, I’ll look again though.

Which sites had you been worried about someone’s safety being in jeopardy?

Oh, there was nothing posted that was worrisome - it was simply the thought of someone dear to me grabbing their inner thigh, tricep or face (YES!!! UNDER HER CHIN!!!) and jabbing a needle into it. (subQ)

Thanks for the tip, if anyone else knows anything about this, I will gladly pass the info along!
Thanks again!
Jen

[quote]jflontek wrote:
Oh, there was nothing posted that was worrisome - it was simply the thought of someone dear to me grabbing their inner thigh, tricep or face (YES!!! UNDER HER CHIN!!!) and jabbing a needle into it. (subQ)

Thanks for the tip, if anyone else knows anything about this, I will gladly pass the info along!
Thanks again!
Jen[/quote]

Wow, under her chin you say? Jesus H, that is bizarre, lol.
I had edited, but it didn’t show up I guess, there is no specific mention of these issues in my original post, I saw a good article somewhere and will try to find it at some point tonight or tomorrow and post it.

There are some very intelligent and experienced users of gh floating around here, I hope they chime in for you as well.

ciao,

ToneBone

[quote]jflontek wrote:

Thanks again!
Jen[/quote]

Under her chin?! Isn’t that that one place where there’s those thousands of tubes’n’stuff and if you hit any one of them, you could be moving one moment, and you know, not the next?

To put it more clearly, there are so many veins (very large ones), and things going on in the neck that I don’t see how it would be even worth the risk to stick a needle into it. There’s just too much I see wrong with that.

As for GH, does it have any of the same effects on women that steroids would such as deepening of the voice, etc?