lat spread 5-8-08
weight 192

lat spread 5-8-08
weight 192

lat spread 5-8-08
weight 192

side chest 5-8-08
weight 192

i will post current pics tomorrow w/stats.i wil summarize protocol as well.

[quote]sota123 wrote:
i will post current pics tomorrow w/stats.i wil summarize protocol as well.[/quote]

Great info and pics. Nice body comp improvement too!! Lean. Any sides to speak of??

TB brutally H, while i can see improvements in fat percentage - it isnt near the result you would have got from a strict diet and some clen/Eca - even T3 over the past 12 weeks…

15lbs, 12 weeks is just over 1lb a week…

I am not trying to slate you personally Sota… the fact that GH is so damn expensive to run… i am not blown away.

JMO

JJ

[quote] JJ wrote:
TB brutally H, while i can see improvements in fat percentage - it isnt near the result you would have got from a strict diet and some clen/Eca - even T3 over the past 12 weeks…

I am not trying to slate you personally Sota… the fact that GH is so damn expensive to run… i am not blown away.

JMO

JJ[/quote]

Those last 2 were taken 5/8, rite now im much leaner 179.
but ya i see where ur coming from,in my view tho it was perfect… leaned me out which was trully priority #1 and trust me ive tried clen eca for several years and have not had dramatic results, my body is trully a bitch when it comes to losing weight aside from that i experienced improvements in my skin;smoother,glossier feel dunno its defidently different tho,my right elbow has been aching for almost a year and pretty much subsided around early june, it feels great, my sleep has improved before i was having trouble getting 5-6 now 7-8 feels normal to me.

either way im happy with my results. here are current pics. im around 179 in these

sorry about pic quality,this is the best i can do rite now

[quote]sota123 wrote:
JJ wrote:

JMO

JJ

but ya i see where ur coming from,in my view tho it was perfect… leaned me out which was trully priority #1 and trust me ive tried clen eca for several years and have not had dramatic results, my body is trully a bitch when it comes to losing weight aside from that i experienced improvements in my skin;smoother,glossier feel dunno its defidently different tho,my right elbow has been aching for almost a year and pretty much subsided around early june, it feels great, my sleep has improved before i was having trouble getting 5-6 now 7-8 feels normal to me.

either way im happy with my results. here are current pics. im around 179 in these

[/quote]

Thats fair enough then - if you normally struggle, and it has worked for you it is worth it.

Yeah, you can really see the difference between the first and second and then the third shots. Good going.

JJ

yea im really trying to figure out if its worth it.

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
yea im really trying to figure out if its worth it.[/quote]

Oh, it is worth it! GH, too be effective and not too use insulin(which , I wouldn’t mess with) You need to run for a year, at 2-4iu, 5 days on, 2 off. I heard of cheap crap , coming out of china, for $200 for 100iu, I would’nt use. Good GH out of US I get for $600 for 126iu(so that is $4.76 per iu)I plan to take 3iu’s, so that is $71.40 a week x 52=$3172 a year(breaks down to $10.20 per day, the cost of lunch). Most guys will spend more money on other frivilous stuff. This is a healthy dose, that will get you more results(if taken with your regular cycle) than 5 years. I plan too start in 2-3 months, and I will give feedback.

I am very interested in HGH but I am waiting until the cost comes down. I would give it a go if it were at something like $200-300/100iu but at $450-500/100iu I think the cost is a little high. If I were to use it I would want to use it at something like 5-10iu EOD split into early am and pw shots.

[quote]sota123 wrote:
JJ wrote:

JMO

JJ

[/quote]

That’s it there Sota, nice, nice job man.
That’s the real beauty of gh imo, the shit does so many “good” things for you besides fat loss, hyperplasia, skin improvements etc, etc, and then to top it off, you are left with the unmatched collagen synth, and repair of soft tissue/ligament/tendon shtuff!

I’m fuckin impressed dude, 179 is pretty damn impressive for your physique as far as I can see.

Awesome, and def bring on the summary!

ToneBone

What is the minimal amount of time GH must be run to see positive results. Some on this thread claim it needs to be ran for a year, others have said to simply run it throughout your 12 week cycle. What are your opinions on duration of use? Does the protocol used have any effect on required duration?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
What is the minimal amount of time GH must be run to see positive results. Some on this thread claim it needs to be ran for a year, others have said to simply run it throughout your 12 week cycle. What are your opinions on duration of use? Does the protocol used have any effect on required duration?[/quote]

Well it looks to me like 6mos to a year is preferable, and expensive, “ahem”.

I think Bushy said 3 months could produce some decent effective results too a while back. I do know that I’ll be giving it a go for 2-3 months sometime after my surgery with the other goodies at 4 iu/day.

I’ll be running a metformin protocol here very soon, and then again when I start the gh. You really should run either slin or met and/or T3 when using the gh from what I’ve read, as your thyroid slows down on the stuff too.
I’ll go with the met as it’s cheaper and much safer.

I will probably add HOT-ROX extreme or T3 with the met when on the gh.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
sota123 wrote:
JJ wrote:

JMO

JJ

That’s it there Sota, nice, nice job man.
That’s the real beauty of gh imo, the shit does so many “good” things for you besides fat loss, hyperplasia, skin improvements etc, etc, and then to top it off, you are left with the unmatched collagen synth, and repair of soft tissue/ligament/tendon shtuff!

I’m fuckin impressed dude, 179 is pretty damn impressive for your physique as far as I can see.

Awesome, and def bring on the summary!

ToneBone[/quote]

Thanks bro, yeah im real happy with my results!
well i jotted down notes every 3rd week on my progress, luckilly i just found my note book.
heres what i did…

feb 22-march 15: 2ius 5on/2off. 1 in am before cardio,1 pwo late evening.

march 16-april 8: 3.5ius 5on/2off same prtocol as above.

april 9-may 15: 4ius 5on/2off wake up 6am shoot 2ius then back till bed till 9:30, 2ius pwo in evening.

may 16-june 1: 6ius 5on/2off same protocol as above

june 2-june 22: 4.5 ius 5on/2off same protocol as above

june 23-current: 3ius 5on/2off same protocol as above

diet: meal 1: 40g protein,10g fat,0 carb.
meal 2: same
meal 3: same
meal 4 (pre-workout)40g protein, 20g carb,0 fat.
meal 5 (post-workout)50g protein, 40g carb,0 fat.
meal 6: 40g protein, 10g fat,0 carb.
meal 7: 40g protein, 10g fat,0 carb.
Other additions: t-3 started 3 weeks ago, ramped from 25mcg-50mcg where i stand now and possibly will go as high as 80 slowly.

Clen/eca: been doing this thru out the whole cycle, 3 weeks on/3weeks off one after the other…clen i would go as high as 100mcg then taper down. eca 50mg stay at that dose for 3 weeks then swap with clen.

GH frag 176-191: i was able to obtain 30mg of this stuff at a very high purity. i would do 600mcg ED split thruout the day,mixed with gh shots.started this june 1st noticed abs were showing for the first time after 2 weeks and reduced my gyno not glands but puffy nips which i shot directly into them.

some notes i took:
week 3: “…hands and feet been feeling tingly thru out the day, lots of tightness in forearms not to much reduction in BF%…”

week 6: “…BF% levels defidently are going down,waist and hips primarilly, energy level are kinda low thru out the day, feeling sorta sluggish, pumps are great seem to last hours after workout…”

week 10: " …hands will not stop tingling, kinda annoying. abs are starting to rise up, vascularity is pretty ridiculous esspecially in my quads/calves …“first time ever seeing veins on those muscles…”

week 13: “…bodyfat is reducing like crazy, now im starting to get striations in delts. feeling very sluggish thru out the day, but my sleeps are so deep and replenishing dont wake up tired at all…”

fromthen to now basically just more fatloss and great sleep. since i started the t3 my sluggish feelings seem to have gone away.

Hope that helps!!

if u want more detail, lmk

[quote]sota123 wrote:
if u want more detail, lmk[/quote]

No that’s ok, you detailed it really well, thanks Sota.

I was curious about the lethargy being reported from yourself and a few others. So, were you actually feeling sluggish even with your use of clen and eca during?

Did you notice one of the stims as delivering more energy to you than the other, or were they about the same.
It’s hard to believe that one would still feel sluggish if supplementing with one of these stims.

Nice job with it. I know eales had some joint issues etc. too with his run, but also had a good showing for results even with his shorter cycle of the gh and metformin recently. I’m really stoked for you guys (Sota,Eales).
Both of you had great results and great detailed info from the cycles. It seems strange that while it is fantastic for helping the soft tissues heal etc, at the same time it seems to cause some people problems with carpal tunnel/joint pain type things. Although that doesn’t seem to be too overwhelming a distraction for most, almost just an annoying amount of discomfort but nothing too bad.

Anyway, thanks again Sota. I am going to be taking some pics of the aftermath of not training due to my shoulder, and all the diet gone to hell ramifications on my physique of late, for a good set of before pics. Then I’ll continue to take more at each “stage” of my rehabillitation. That is, as of Monday, I’m working legs 3/week, and cardio/abs thrice weekly as well. I’ll do this up to the surgery, then I’ll probably take a few steps backwards during the non-wkout initial early days post op, and then I’ll start up again and toss in the assistance compounds as time goes on. By the end of everything,(6-12mos.) I should have some nice comparison shots to look at. We’re talking mainly bodyfat % and leg development. I don’t know when upper body will be able to tolerate any serious training again. Hopefully sometime around 6mos forward.

Late,

ToneBone