HGH Information

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
jflontek wrote:
Wow, under her chin you say? Jesus H, that is bizarre, lol.

ToneBone[/quote]

My guess is that she had a little bit of a gobbler and was hoping for some site specific fat reduction. Yeah, thats some fucked up shit.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
jflontek wrote:

ToneBone

My guess is that she had a little bit of a gobbler and was hoping for some site specific fat reduction. Yeah, thats some fucked up shit.[/quote]

Lmao, “bit of a gobbler”!!!

No doubt about it, people do crazy shit in the name of vanity.

2the:

On my dosing strategy, after talking with Schwarz and reading around etc, I’m going to go with the 5on/2off dosing strategy for the gh. Eod seems like it would be too unstable with regards to blood levels and all. And 2 days off after 5 on should be no biggie imo.

So looks like I’ll have 10 weeks worth at 4iu/day for my post surgery rehab cycle. Which I’ll stretch out a tad more with a ramp up at the start.

Just found out what is wrong with the shoulder joint at my consultation. It looks like I have a very common pathology that weightlifters tend to get. It’s called distal clavicle osteolysis. The bone itself, due to heavy lifting and the stress of said on the ac joint, begins to “self absorb”.

I’m now scheduling the surgery which should be in 6-8 weeks.

The guy is a bad ass surgeon. Treats pro athletes etc, and was very cool.

So life goes on for the ol ToneBone. I’m very happy things are moving forward finally.

Peace,

ToneBone

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
2thepain wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
jflontek wrote:

ToneBone

My guess is that she had a little bit of a gobbler and was hoping for some site specific fat reduction. Yeah, thats some fucked up shit.

2the:

On my dosing strategy, after talking with Schwarz and reading around etc, I’m going to go with the 5on/2off dosing strategy for the gh. Eod seems like it would be too unstable with regards to blood levels and all. And 2 days off after 5 on should be no biggie imo.

So looks like I’ll have 10 months worth at 4iu/day for my post surgery rehab cycle. Which I’ll stretch out a tad more with a ramp up at the start.

Just found out what is wrong with the shoulder joint at my consultation. It looks like I have a very common pathology that weightlifters tend to get. It’s called distal clavicle osteolysis. The bone itself, due to heavy lifting and the stress of said on the ac joint, begins to “self absorb”.

So life goes on for the ol ToneBone. I’m very happy things are moving forward finally.

Peace,

ToneBone[/quote]

I’m trying to follow here. 10 Months at what looks like 20iu/week would mean you would need over 800iu of HGH. Thats a lot!

Are you hoping the 4iu/day will help to stimulate healing and collegen repair? I thought that 4iu/day would almost be enough for hyperplasia, especially at that duration of use. Perhaps I am wrong in thinking that the dose for a mass cycle would be that different than that of a rehab cycle.

Your thoughts?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
2thepain wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
jflontek wrote:

ToneBone

2the:

So looks like I’ll have 10 months worth at 4iu/day for my post surgery rehab cycle. Which I’ll stretch out a tad more with a ramp up at the start.

Peace,

ToneBone

I’m trying to follow here. 10 Months at what looks like 20iu/week would mean you would need over 800iu of HGH. Thats a lot!

Are you hoping the 4iu/day will help to stimulate healing and collegen repair? I thought that 4iu/day would almost be enough for hyperplasia, especially at that duration of use. Perhaps I am wrong in thinking that the dose for a mass cycle would be that different than that of a rehab cycle.

Your thoughts?

[/quote]

Holy crap! Ha, haa, I wish I could afford that much! No, I meant 10 weeks 2the. Thanks for pointing that out, I just went back and edited the original post. Jeez!

But getting back, yes I am only really after the collagen synth, and if I get some hyperplasia while doing legs and with the eq and low dose test enan, who knows?, but yeah if I do get some hyperplasia, then all the better!

The recovery is supposed to be right around 6-8 weeks and by then, lifting decent amounts of weight in time, but not huge amounts, would be the order of the day. So I figured why not tip the scale upwards in terms of effects on my system?

I will have to cool things initially for about a week, but then should be able to hit legs to some extent. Now I’m not sure, I know it will be in a lot of pain if moved around, and I don’t know when it will be ok to hold the bar, even with the Top Squat device and all.

If it is, you can be sure I’ll be going hard on squats while keeping the delt safe though. So all of the items,(test,eq,anavar,gh), should give me some gains in the muscle dept, I just hope I can crucify legs during that time. I might have to just get another temp membership at the gym I used to frequent, and slam the leg press around instead of squats, and hack squats etc. I have a very expensive and nice leg ext/curl, but let’s be real, I won’t get any size out of that fucker, lol.

Anyway, there’s some info about it for you buddy.

Tonebone

Nice to hear you stuff arrived Tone. Ill re read this thread when they get this new gay ass formatting fixed.

Its almost hard on the head to read in its current forum. BTW if ya dont mind im curious to know what your current batch was worth per iu or if it was some sort of donation.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Nice to hear you stuff arrived Tone. Ill re read this thread when they get this new gay ass formatting fixed.

Its almost hard on the head to read in its current forum. BTW if ya dont mind im curious to know what your current batch was worth per iu or if it was some sort of donation.
[/quote]

I hear you on that.

Pm coming your way now.

Along the lines of the HGH thread, has anyone heard of or could explain to me what peg-HGH is. Obviously it is a form of peptide but how close or how different is it from actual HGH? Any experiences or knowledge would be great.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Along the lines of the HGH thread, has anyone heard of or could explain to me what peg-HGH is. Obviously it is a form of peptide but how close or how different is it from actual HGH? Any experiences or knowledge would be great.[/quote]

Hey found this, it’s a bit heady, but worth a look.

Long-acting growth hormones produced by conjugation with polyethylene glycol.

Clark R, Olson K, Fuh G, Marian M, Mortensen D, Teshima G, Chang S, Chu H, Mukku V, Canova-Davis E, Somers T, Cronin M, Winkler M, Wells JA.

Department of Endocrine Research, Genentech, Inc., South San Francisco, California 94080, USA.

"Derivatives of human growth hormone (hGH) of increasing size were produced by reaction with the N-hydroxysuccinimide ester of polyethylene glycol-5000 (PEG5000), a 5-kDa reagent that selectively conjugates to primary amines.

By adjusting the reaction conditions and purification procedure, it was possible to isolate hGH derivatives containing up to seven PEG moieties that altered the Stokes radius and thereby the effective molecular masses of the unmodified hormone from 22 to 300 kDa.

Fortunately, the most reactive amines were ones that did not lie in either of the two sites important for receptor binding. Nonetheless, increasing the level of PEG modification linearly reduced the affinity of hGH for its receptor and increased the EC50 in a cell-based assay up to 1500-fold.

Most of the reduction in affinity was the result of slowing the association rate for the receptor. The clearance rate of hGH in rats was inversely proportional to effective molecular weight and closely fit a filtration model. We have tested the potency of these analogs by injecting them daily or every 6 days into hypophysectomized rats and determining the effects on body and organ growth.

The efficacy of these analogs was optimal for hGH conjugated with 5 eq of PEG5000, and the potency was increased by about 10-fold compared with unmodified hGH. Such PEG-hGH derivatives show promise as long-acting alternatives to daily injections of hGH. More generally these studies show that improving hormone clearance properties, even at the expense of reducing receptor binding affinity, can lead to dramatic increases in hormone efficacy."

So, what this is saying is that the PEG-hGH lasts longer in the body, however, it has a hard time binding to the receptors needed for a physiological reaction(growth and metabolism).

I am sort of confused a little because what this is saying is PegHGH is more potent X 10 then regular HGH but doesn’t bind to the receptors well. Doesn’t it need to bind to the receptors for purposes of growth and metabolism regardless if it is more potent or not?

Anyone else know about this stuff? Hope this helps a bit 2the, a lot of stuff was calling it complete crap, but this stood out as pretty real and accurate compared to the horseshit that came up everywhere else.

ToneBone

Thanks Tone,

My first general impression is almost always to call bullshit. The stuff I found was similar in price to HGH but was dosed by the mg not iu.

I will continue to do some research.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Thanks Tone,

My first general impression is almost always to call bullshit. The stuff I found was similar in price to HGH but was dosed by the mg not iu.

I will continue to do some research.[/quote]

Sure sounds good. Interesting to look at, looks like the jury is still out though.

My HGH experience:

I did one cylce of HGH for rehab after a knee surgery. I paid $450 for 10 viles. I did everything I was supposed to do. I really did my research before buying and injesting.

I am lifetime natural and I planned on taking JUST the GH to see if it infact works.

I am 30 years old and have 13 years of weight training experience.

The GH was real. Initally, I got the tarpal syndrom, EXTREME bloating and the poos. Oh and after a few weeks, i got puffy nipples.

I did 4 iu’s for 5 days on, 2 days off. Did the shots in my lower stomach.

I did ALL my measurements before and after. Also, wrote down all my poundages in the gym.

So after 7 weeks, this is what I got:

absolutely NOTHING!!!

ZERO change in my body comp, and strength. And I mean ZERO!!! And also, during this time, I did not recover any faster. I had ZERO increase in energy and libido. What a dissapointment.

did it help with the rehab from surgery? I really dont know if it did or if it did not.

So, one of the biggest wastes of $$ in my life.

I would of been better off doing some anabolics instead.

[quote]Optimus wrote:
My HGH experience:

I did one cylce of HGH for rehab after a knee surgery. I paid $450 for 10 viles. I did everything I was supposed to do. I really did my research before buying and injesting.

I am lifetime natural and I planned on taking JUST the GH to see if it infact works.

The GH was real. Initally, I got the tarpal syndrom, EXTREME bloating and the poos. Oh and after a few weeks, i got puffy nipples.

I did ALL my measurements before and after. Also, wrote down all my poundages in the gym.

absolutely NOTHING!!!

ZERO change in my body comp, and strength. And I mean ZERO!!! And also, during this time, I did not recover any faster. I had ZERO increase in energy and libido. What a dissapointment.

did it help with the rehab from surgery? I really dont know if it did or if it did not.

[/quote]

Yes, a test cycle would have done anyone expecting results in “7 weeks”???..much better. LOL. Typical, suggestion for HGH, is at LEAST 6 months. Sheesh. Anyway, I pay $1.20 per IU.

[quote]fmrmarineinbiz wrote:
Optimus wrote:
My HGH experience:

absolutely NOTHING!!!

Yes, a test cycle would have done anyone expecting results in “7 weeks”???..much better. LOL. Typical, suggestion for HGH, is at LEAST 6 months. Sheesh. Anyway, I pay $1.20 per IU.
[/quote]

Sheesh. I couldnt afford 6 months of GH. “Results” i was looking for were not body composition. It was strickly for rehab from surgery. Sheesh.

Question…would any of the legal GH supplements be worth the money?

Question #2 - I’ve heard about ghrelin causing GH release…would there be any prescription that I could get or at least look into that would put out ghrelin? I’m obviously going to have to see if this is safe but something that i’m looking into.

Peace.

Also, will the GH cause residual gains, will the gains last post cycle?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Optimus wrote:
My HGH experience:

absolutely NOTHING!!!

Sounds like you used the generic chinese GH from your experience.

If you had used it, with AAS for a longer period, then you could have expected some physique changes IMO.

However the generic chines I have tried gave me similar results in the short term and I suspect it is largely to do with reduced insulin sensitivity.

I’m not going to get into the technicalities here, since I typed out a long-ass reply on another forum, but it seems to be a peculiarity of generic GH that in some users, it blunts insulin snensitivity and gives poor results in the short term, due to this reason.

Having recently tried G-tropin (the new name for the old ‘Jintropin’ post chinese olympic shutdown of that factory) I can safely say that I will never go back to generic chinese GH again, and that the ‘proper’ GH is MUCH more effective. Not due to strength, but due to some sort of ‘purity’ of the 191aa paprtide, which does not elicit the sides of the generic GH.

BBB[/quote]

Thanks for the reply BBB,

Well ya, no markings on my viles or it’s packaging. And zero results. So definately the generic Chinese garbage.

My plan was JUST to use GH, with no roids. Let me ask you this: If i were to stay on just the generic GH at 4 iu’s 5 days on and 2 off for 7 months instead of 7 weeks, would I get some body composition change and or strenght increase?

Thanks BBB

[quote]Optimus wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Optimus wrote:
My HGH experience:

absolutely NOTHING!!!

Sounds like you used the generic chinese GH from your experience.

If you had used it, with AAS for a longer period, then you could have expected some physique changes IMO.

However the generic chines I have tried gave me similar results in the short term and I suspect it is largely to do with reduced insulin sensitivity.

I’m not going to get into the technicalities here, since I typed out a long-ass reply on another forum, but it seems to be a peculiarity of generic GH that in some users, it blunts insulin snensitivity and gives poor results in the short term, due to this reason.

Having recently tried G-tropin (the new name for the old ‘Jintropin’ post chinese olympic shutdown of that factory) I can safely say that I will never go back to generic chinese GH again, and that the ‘proper’ GH is MUCH more effective. Not due to strength, but due to some sort of ‘purity’ of the 191aa paprtide, which does not elicit the sides of the generic GH.

BBB

Thanks for the reply BBB,

Well ya, no markings on my viles or it’s packaging. And zero results. So definately the generic Chinese garbage.

My plan was JUST to use GH, with no roids. Let me ask you this: If i were to stay on just the generic GH at 4 iu’s 5 days on and 2 off for 7 months instead of 7 weeks, would I get some body composition change and or strenght increase?

Thanks BBB

[/quote]

To that “sheesh, sheesh” guy…you can buy legit chinese GH for low triple digits if you know where to go. Anyone can afford that. I’m not making personal attacks, so chill. Just an observation from someone who is better connected on an open source forum. I have domestics and internationals I can turn to for ANYTHING. (Not to brag of course)

Anyway, I’m in the same boat as you man. Planning to run JUST GH in the next few months for about 7 months at first to see how it does me. I’m starting at 2IUs a day since its a new substance for me, and have no idea how I’ll react. After 7 months, I’ll move up to 4IUs. I’m still doing homework and look forward to BBB’s reply.

Any and all will do well to listen to BBB and his advice on this.

WHo the heck just said they’d go 7 months at 2iu/day, then move up to 4? Lol…my god, you sure that’s enough time to make a call like that? Joking of course…

Listen, I used chinese generic blue tops, for a 2.5 month period after my shoulder surgery. While this goes against some of what BBB just stated, it is fact for me.
I did basicly 2iu/ed, subQ, 5on/2off. Occasionally I would drop an extra 10iu over the “off” weekend, during stubborn or difficult periods of rehab.

My experience was phenomenol to say the least. I also was using 30mg anavar daily as well. Just saying, that for me, it worked like a freaking charm and a half.

Now in the future, and if I could go back, I will/would, use the gh IM for even better results I imagine. Nonetheless, I was, and still am, quite satisfied with how it went for me for soft tissue rehab.

Ciao, and what a surprise to see this thread pop up again…

TB