Guys Only - Why I Always Piss in the Sink

Pee outside eco warrior. Then you dont need to use any water to wash it down, cause its outside.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
Hahahah ahaha kid you not there was my mother in the kitchen I did it fo real. I took my weiner out she was like ‘Hun, You need to say momy something?’

I was like ‘Yeah I wanna piss in the kitchen sink!’

Well…basically it ended up her shouting and telling me im a ‘Pervert ignorant stupid cunt’

She’s still shouting at me.

Lol

[/quote]

Lives wif hiz mommy ? Awwwwwww.

And Mommy haz a poutty mouf 2 LOL!

I’ll have you know that I utilize my shower and sink in more ways than you prolly wanna know about, I REALLY save water!

Obnoxious and Eco-friendly since 1967

[quote]Erasmus wrote:
blaque.ops wrote:
Je bent toch gek man!

waarschijnlijk een beetje, maarja het is carnaval…[/quote]

Ja dat klopt! “Bier en tieten”

In the eco-friendly spirit of this thread I am going to light a tire on fire and throw aerosol cans in it untill they start broadcasting “Captain Planet and The Planeteers” again.

Everybody has to do their part, and I think that this is mine.

That is fucking disgusting.

Do you know what happens when you constantly piss in something that doesn’t have the ability “clean itself” and flush away all that urine with clean water? Everything starts to reek of piss.

How do I know this? I train in a small gym with ONE urinal that doesn’t properly flush and 30 guys. You do the math.

[quote]malakuzzo wrote:
I used to piss in the sink and rinse it when I washed my hands but the piss algae/mildew started to form in the sink and my wife(at that time) used be like "GOD DAMMIT JOE!!!

Why do you keep pissing in the sink you take all those vitamins and creatine shit and the bathroom smells like your dick/piss!!!) yes I wash my dick n balls with the spring of the irish [/quote]

my wife(at that time)…

I think this is the key point here…

The only time that I pissed in the sink, was when I was drunk and my friend was using the toilet.

I’m going to abstain from pissing in the sink, because…well…it’s the sink. Plus, there’s going to be some splashing and it’s just not sanitary.

I’ll stick to peeing in the toilet.

Why don’t you just piss in the street?

[quote]Psicks wrote:
I prefer the shower, its even more eco friendly because the water would be running anyway right!!![/quote]

I pee in the shower all of the time especially when I’m in it, just had sex, or it is late at night.