Guys Only - Why I Always Piss in the Sink

Hahahah ahaha kid you not there was my mother in the kitchen I did it fo real. I took my weiner out she was like ‘Hun, You need to say momy something?’

I was like ‘Yeah I wanna piss in the kitchen sink!’

Well…basically it ended up her shouting and telling me im a ‘Pervert ignorant stupid cunt’

She’s still shouting at me.

Lol

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Erasmus wrote:

Sinks of note?

Yeah. Interesting sinks outside your own home. Government buildings and that sort of thing[/quote]

I would never do it in a public restroom or anything but at the university there are single toilets + a big sink in a little lockable room.
So behind closed doors, sure.

[quote]stefanogym wrote:
Travacolypse wrote:

we are all the same stuff at this world and above…

discriminating is ridiculous and it is the cause the world is not yet what we really want it to be… but it is also the contrast that is letting more and more beings knowing that we are the same everywhere and that love is the key , and resources are infinite and aboundant…

so , no need to worry, no need for fear, no need for war

love everywhere

no stupid laws

love love love[/quote]

It’s just jokes.

OU-texas weekend my freshman year of college, I watched a drunk girl rip a sink out of the wall trying to piss in it.

No, it wasn’t me.

A word of caution, if you have roommates, don’t piss in the kitchen sink in front of everyone, drunk or not, it may result in a fist fight.

Also, when at a bar why piss in the sink when you can piss in the trash can? It’s much funnier, especially if there are other people in there.

Id imagine that you would throw out your toothbrush should you drop it in the sink.

If it’s yellow, let it mellow. If it’s brown, flush it down.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
A word of caution, if you have roommates, don’t piss in the kitchen sink in front of everyone, drunk or not, it may result in a fist fight.

Also, when at a bar why piss in the sink when you can piss in the trash can? It’s much funnier, especially if there are other people in there.[/quote]

Beer cans make excellent urine receptacles when there’s drinking involved.

Je bent toch gek man!

I piss on my dirty laundry since it’s going into the wash machine anyway.

…i used to piss in my sink all the time. Too lazy, too stoned, too paranoid to walk down the hall. When i moved out the drain was clogged, but i never said anything. The guy who moved in was an Iraqi fugitive. Aaahh, those were the days ((-:

What if I don’t wash my hands after taking a piss?

I’m not pissing on my hands, and my dick’s cleaner than any faucets and doorknobs. It makes more sense to wash beforehand.

I’ve been to many rock concerts, and the line at the urinals is always ridiculous, so usually you see two lines. One for the urinals, and one to piss in the sinks.

Also, one time I stayed at a hotel in New Orleans that didn’t have bathrooms in every room. Instead we had to go to the next floor to shower and use the toiles. Beautiful thing was, that the room had a sink, so we could just piss in it.

Glad I live in The Land of the Thousand Lakes… or 187,888 of them actually. I guess I don’t have to pee in my sink anytime soon, I’d hate to spray on my tootbrush and have my breath stank of urine.

I used to piss in the sink and rinse it when I washed my hands but the piss algae/mildew started to form in the sink and my wife(at that time) used be like "GOD DAMMIT JOE!!!

Why do you keep pissing in the sink you take all those vitamins and creatine shit and the bathroom smells like your dick/piss!!!) yes I wash my dick n balls with the spring of the irish

[quote]blaque.ops wrote:
Je bent toch gek man![/quote]

waarschijnlijk een beetje, maarja het is carnaval…

I piss in my back yard on my lemon tree.

Bet the lemons have ‘that unmistakable home brewed rustic taste of goodness’ eh?

Peeing in the sink is better than shitting in the urinal.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

Also, when at a bar why piss in the sink when you can piss in the trash can? It’s much funnier, especially if there are other people in there.[/quote]

People in the trash can?