T Nation

Guys Only - Why I Always Piss in the Sink

*** THREAD FOR GUYS ABOVE THE AGE OF PUBERTY***

WHY PISSING IN THE SINK IS ECO-FRIENDLY, WHY SINKS ARE MADE TO PISS IN AND WHY URINALS ARE BASICLY SINKS ADAPTED FOR MEN OF “ALL” STATURES TO CONVENIENTY PISS IN WITHOUT HAVING TO USE ANY OR TOO MUCH DRINKWATER TO FLUSH IT (95 % water) DOWN.

I was thinking about it the other day how maybe one day in the future we’ll have to conserve water due to global warming (as far as that is even true).
And you guessed it, I thought about it when I was pissing in the bathroom sink.
I even consider myself almost an eco-warrior regarding my urinating habits.

We men should be proud of what nature has given us to piss with.
You can aim, control the flow in an little stream or let it explode like the Victoria falls, piss agains a tree, cartire,in a bottle. Heck, us men can even piss our names in the snow.

If you are tall enough or your gardenhose is long enough taking a leak in the sink is ideal.
WHY?!/fg@@)(__=+=334ui8&iu#3fw2???
The urine is able to run away instantly.
Any remaining urin will be washed away with the water THAT YOU USE TO WASH YOUR HANDS.
You get it? No more 5 litres of water away for a 800 to 1000 ml of pee
Imagine how many tons of water have been flushed away for nothing?
And… any females that you share your bathroom with won’t complain about you leaving the seat up anymore.

O yeah, I think the kitchen sink is a no-un-fly zone

Discuss

Erasmus

PS I guess I’m a bit stoned or something for hanging out with my potsmoking partyfriends (I don’t do drugs. no really, I don’t) 'cuz it’s carnival again.
carnival, fuck it,
Today I was dressed as a pig … how cool is that? OK I’ll shut up…
I blame passive smoking

LOL!

If sink pissing qualifies one as an “eco-warrior” then call me Captain Planet!

Hey there, Captain Planet. Edit: fucker above. You’re dead.

You can save some water by putting a full water bottle (or two) in the back of your toilet. Just lift off the cover, and drop 'em in. Just make sure they’re not obstructing any of the moving parts in there.

[quote]Erasmus wrote:
Erasmus

PS I guess I’m a bit stoned or something for hanging out with my potsmoking partyfriends (I don’t do drugs. no really, I don’t) 'cuz it’s carnival again.
carnival, fuck it,
Today I was dressed as a pig … how cool is that? OK I’ll shut up…
I blame passive smoking
[/quote]

Wait, people in our country actually celebrate carnaval WITHOUT weed? Please to god tell me you were atleast plastered… I actually found a suit of a giant furry penis with balls. It was hilarious.

Anyways, I fully agree with your theory.

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:

we are all the same stuff at this world and above…

discriminating is ridiculous and it is the cause the world is not yet what we really want it to be… but it is also the contrast that is letting more and more beings knowing that we are the same everywhere and that love is the key , and resources are infinite and aboundant…

so , no need to worry, no need for fear, no need for war

love everywhere

no stupid laws

love love love

in conclusion I also was use to piss in the sink, then my sister started having a problem with that…how unconscious she is yet… :smiley:

then I stopped…

but i usually go to piss in the garden against the fence when for example I am about to exit the house to go somewhere :))))))))))

but just for easiness, because water will always be infinite and abundant, the universe is infinite and continuosly expanding…so it is the water and everything else we can see

Shit I’m gonna go right now and piss in the sink.

And I’ll piss in the Kitchen sink because I’m fuckin Alpha.

[quote]stefanogym wrote:
in conclusion I also was use to piss in the sink, then my sister started having a problem with that…how unconscious she is yet… :smiley:

then I stopped…

but i usually go to piss in the garden against the fence when for example I am about to exit the house to go somewhere :))))))))))

but just for easiness, because water will always be infinite and abundant, the universe is infinite and continuosly expanding…so it is the water and everything else we can see[/quote]

And then you woke up.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Hey there, Captain Planet. Edit: fucker above. You’re dead.

You can save some water by putting a full water bottle (or two) in the back of your toilet. Just lift off the cover, and drop 'em in. Just make sure they’re not obstructing any of the moving parts in there.[/quote]

That’s just…BOOORRRIINGGG
Nothing worth making a thread about

I prefer the shower, its even more eco friendly because the water would be running anyway right!!!

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
Shit I’m gonna go right now and piss in the sink.

And I’ll piss in the Kitchen sink because I’m fuckin Alpha.[/quote]

That’s the spirit

[quote]stefanogym wrote:
discriminating is ridiculous and it is the cause the world is not yet what we really want it to be… but it is also the contrast that is letting more and more beings knowing that we are the same everywhere and that love is the key , and resources are infinite and aboundant…

so , no need to worry, no need for fear, no need for war

love everywhere

no stupid laws

love love love[/quote]

Then along came Islam, Sharia laws and then blew up Buddha
I’m soo voting for Wilders

I live in the boonies, so I usually piss outside when I take the dog out.

If you have any degree of coordination you can make your sink-pissing entirely splatter free, as well.

Erasmus, have you ever pissed in any sinks of note?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
If you have any degree of coordination you can make your sink-pissing entirely splatter free, as well.

Erasmus, have you ever pissed in any sinks of note?[/quote]

Sinks of note?

i always piss in the sink after sex, and i need to wash off anyways, plus i always gotta pee right after!

edit: it takes a little more control if you can understand haha

[quote]Erasmus wrote:

Sinks of note?
[/quote]

Yeah. Interesting sinks outside your own home. Government buildings and that sort of thing