Got my Labs & Prescription, Questions

Do you think theres a chance if I press my Doc hard enough they could procure it or am I better just switching clinics? Do many other “clinics” still have HCG available? The other alternative is I can just procure it on my own from gym friends?

Or just have it sent to your door in six days by an overseas pharmacy. But it’s still possible to find a clinic that isn’t yet completely and fully crooked. Or just go through your regular doctor.

1 Like

I’ll call my family Dr. on Monday and explain to them that I’ve been using a clinic for TRT and see if they are interested in helping me. If not I suppose I can do what you just said. I have a domestic source I can still get it from , I just preferred to go through a still licensed clinic. If I get the HCG would you dose it the same way they dosed the Gonadorelin Acetate (50 units 2x weekly). Thanks?

Higher. Maybe 250 units 2-3x a week.

:point_up:t2:What he said

Why can’t they legally prescribe hcg?

1 Like

Because they can

1 Like

Yes sirrr

This was answered like seven posts up.

1 Like

Yah realized that thanks bro

Would I be better to speak to my family Dr or set an appointment with an endocrinologist if I am hoping to get a HCG script.

Roll of the dice… I would try both. Endos aren’t hormone doctors.

There are plenty of sources to get hcg without going to the doctor locally. Shot me an email and I’ll connect you with some folks.

Sent

1 Like

You say some of the funniest stuff man. True evidence for why folks shouldn’t get their medical advice from the internet forums unless they have the ability to filter information.

You should consider an @enackers “greatest hits” thread.

1 Like

What the hell are you talking about. Endocrinologists have like 4 mins of training on hormones.

My god you are lost in this world of western medicine.

Everyone here with experience knows that these doctors are not good with hormones.

The same endos are the ones who would’ve ether give androgen over injections. The same endos who tell folks they can cold turkey quit T without any issue because their body had been jump started. I’ve heard dozens and dozens of stories from people on the internet talking about endos and urologists.

Go scurry off and be gone

I mean, by definition, they ARE hormone doctors. That’s not to say they’re typically great at it, especially when it comes to sex hormones. I still believe it’s more ignorance from lack of up to date training than stupidity. Though, some certainly don’t help themselves by refusing to learn either.

I mean…[gestures toward the HAARLEM Study]

Another classic. Missing the facts doesn’t seem to bother you in the slightest. Here’s an overview of the board certification exam for Endocrinology in US:

Excellent summary until you stated the above, which is incorrect. The issue is that you have excellent critical thinking skills which is becoming rarer every day it seems.

Who really spends the time to read what CNN puts out, then Fox News, then Drudge, then some ZeroHedge and then think for themselves what’s fact based vs entertainment/fake news? Good for you.

:heart:

1 Like

My normal family doctor got back to me today. Explained to him the TRT protocol I am on w/ the clinic and how I’d prefer a HCG script to run as opposed to the Gonadorelin Acetate and I got absolutely nowhere and was told he could be of no help. Are there a lot of other clinics out there prescribing it still if I just email and call around?