Giant Douchebag Phone Message

[quote]zooropa1150 wrote:
DickBag wrote:
that message REEEKS of david deangelo

“be a jerk, make her think your a good catch, be cocky and assertive. Get her friends to like you”

damn.

i firmly believe that there are alot of dimitris out there though unfortunatly.

we need some sort of unit to take them out.

creepy cunte

Yea… he really got to know her friends, really really really negged her by saying " YOUR REAL ELEGANT" , and looked needy by calling her two times. That’s not david deangelo.

I learned one thing though , I can’t stand the name Olga.
[/quote]

From what I remember, you aren’t supposed to leave messages at all, let alone messages that need an intermission.

[quote]Christine wrote:
nephorm wrote:
Christine wrote:
I do know some women who will give their number out to anyone who asks. Then they complain when the guy, who they have no interest in, calls.

I had a woman offer me her card after a chat on the subway. I didn’t even ask for it. And then she freaked out when I called her.

Go figure.

That’s messed up! But it doesn’t really surprise me.[/quote]

It’s happened to me as well. It’s not that uncommon. Not much you can do about it though, just move on and try again.

[quote]Christine wrote:

That’s messed up! But it doesn’t really surprise me.[/quote]

If I had a nickel for every time I’ve heard a woman say this exact same phrase in response to hearing about another woman’s shenanigans…

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
Christine wrote:

That’s messed up! But it doesn’t really surprise me.

If I had a nickel for every time I’ve heard a woman say this exact same phrase in response to hearing about another woman’s shenanigans…
[/quote]

Ha! Honestly, I really don’t get most women. I don’t know how you guys do it. If I were a dude, I would have to be gay.

[quote]Christine wrote:
If I were a dude, I would have to be gay.[/quote]

If I had a nickel for every time I heard a chick say that every time I ask her out… oh wait…

boobs

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Then I tried to hook you up with the horny Irish girl that wanted to rape and pillage your village while Bob Seger played “Her Strut” in the background and you “just didn’t have the time”. Berember that too?[/quote]

I was scared.

I didn’t want… to be hurt again… sniff.

Every time someone uses that name, I always think of Beverly D’Angelo. Then I go shoot small animals for fun.

I like stories.

[quote]Stone101 wrote:
boobs[/quote]

I like boobs too.

So does this cat.

this guy isnt a douchebag, hes a fuckin wierdo dude.

i couldnt listen to the whole thing it was too pathetic. how do you talk that long on a message? i dont even leave messages and if i did itd be like, hey its ___ call me back. or meet us here. lmao@ this sap

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
this guy isnt a douchebag, hes a fuckin wierdo dude.

i couldnt listen to the whole thing it was too pathetic. how do you talk that long on a message? i dont even leave messages and if i did itd be like, hey its ___ call me back. or meet us here. lmao@ this sap[/quote]

Sounds like your covering your tracks.

yeah, turns out this guy is really me. i live in san francisco but i made this name knowning someday this tape would leak. god damn it.

A number of women tell me they run into guys like this, so either guys like this don’t log on to T-Nation, they’re being quiet, or someonnnnneeeee is lyyinnnggg

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[/quote]

hahaha…that’s the first thing I thought of when I listened to the original phone message. The difference is that Swingers was actually trying to be funny.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Christine wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
Do you guys think that he seriously expected her to call him back?

Another question:

What types of woman would call him back???

Wow…!

Mufasa

I don’t know, but this is why some women are known to give out wrong numbers.

I don’t understand why she would give this guy her business card in the first place. I made that mistake once. I really don’t want some loser calling me at the office.

That actually gives me a new perspective on that “attitude” some women seem to have.

But I still think many of you overdo it on the distrust issues.

I am probably more distrusting than most, but I think that stems from my lack of patience.

I do know some women who will give their number out to anyone who asks. Then they complain when the guy, who they have no interest in, calls.

[/quote]

I don’t give out my number. I get their’s and then do a revserse lookup. Sometimes I like to show up at their house unannounced wearing a unitard. This eliminates the awkward potential of them calling me and making me feel uncomfortable.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Do not bring Renton.[/quote]