Getting Ready for The Big One!

Awesome, cant wait to see the results.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]timhlbrk wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Nice to see you around Tim.

Whilst I would not choose the path you have taken here (large doses for me are counterproductive - I have invented a protocol that can probably take care of this though, so if large doses make you sluggish, etc, then contact me via email and I’ll tell you about it), I wish you only success my friend.

BBB[/quote]
BBB my old friend, nice to hear from you as well, I’ve been running test and deca at around 1000-1500mg/wk and have been “feeling rundown” I figured I was working too many hours [/quote]

Maybe you are right, but I suspect that your lethargy is due to the AAS. Some DHEA may help a little as it is the parent compound to pregnenolone which can affect energy/motivation, if leveels are low (as they will be from your AAS usage).

Here is an idea you might employ to accomodate the lethargy but still have a productive cycle:

Run whatever dose of test, etc that doesn’t make you lethargic (lets say 800mg/wk total). Train like FU*K for 2 weeks (2 x day training, etc) whilst at that dose. Have productive, non-lethargic days and training sessions.

Then on the 3rd week, you massively increase the total AAS dose (by consuming orals and injecting short-acting AAS like tren ace, test prop, NPP) up into the stratosphere (well, not that high, lol). You stop training for that week. Modify your nutrition by reducing the amount of carbs you eat (since you won’t need them for exercise).

Now, since we grow when we are resting and you’ll have the super-high androgen levels, during the rest period, you should grow very well.

After 5-7 days of ‘rest’ you stop the ‘extra’ AAS. As soon as your lethargy diappears, you hit the gym for another 2 weeks of super-intense training.

Repeat.

I would likely try this for myself except for 2 things:

1. I don’t have any short acting AAS, lol.
  2. I want to break into bodypart modelling, plus I work with athletes. Neither of these two activities are enhanced by looking like a veiny, shredded ball of muscle, sadly.

BBB[/quote]

Or do what I prefer, take super high doses that cause severe lethargy, but balance it out with ephedrine in large amounts.

I almost can not function without it on cycles that are in excess of 2 grams of androgens.