Getting Ready for The Big One!

[quote]timhlbrk wrote:
Well ladies and fellas, it took me almost three years to save up for, but I finally made it!
I’m 50 years old and will be doing one last huge cycle before getting too old to improve.
The cycle will look like this…

Testosterone Enanthate - 2000 mg/wk ( 866 mg/e3d) with a Test Prop jumpstart
Deca - 1500 mg/wk (650 mg/e3d)
D-Bol - 100 mg/ed (50 mg. morning/ 50 mg. pre-workout)
HGH - 10 iu e3d
insulin - 10-20 iu PWO
This cycle will last for 27 weeks
I’m 5’6" tall @ 220 lbs. and will post some “before” pictures soon.[/quote]

You’ll be using an AI, right Tim?

is somebody going to tell him this is not a good idea or what???

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
is somebody going to tell him this is not a good idea or what???[/quote]

What’s wrong with it oh wise one? Please enlighten everyone

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:

OR WHAT?

[quote]morepain wrote:
i will temporarily come out of posting retirement for my old friend Tim…one of the best guys on this forum with a heart as big as his arms! (sorry for blowing your cover bro)

the only thing i see there that i would reconsider would be subbing something else for the deca…the older i get the less it agrees with me and it seems no amount of test keeps it from fucking up my libido. but maybe you don;t have that problem at all if not have at it.

good to see you around…my pirvate email is still the same…stay in touch. [/quote]

A plasure to hear from you as well and I’m honored that you’d “come out of retirement” to speak to me. As for the deca, I find it doesn’t fuck me up as long as I run test at a greater level. I guess I’m just a horny old bastard! I’ll send you an e-mail, Tim

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Holy fuckballs. hahaha

What are your goals?[/quote]

I know it’s alot of gear, but I’ve been running some pretty high dose cycles and respond well to them. As for my goals, I’m trying to see just how much meat I can pack on this 5’6" frame of mine. Approx. fifteen years ago I weighed 135 lbs soaking wet, I’m now a pretty hard 220 lbs.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Tim, that picture of you dancing with your wife, I dont remember your ears being so big…

:D[/quote]
If you think my ears are floppy, you should see the rest of my appendages, LOL

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Nice to see you around Tim.

Whilst I would not choose the path you have taken here (large doses for me are counterproductive - I have invented a protocol that can probably take care of this though, so if large doses make you sluggish, etc, then contact me via email and I’ll tell you about it), I wish you only success my friend.

BBB[/quote]
BBB my old friend, nice to hear from you as well, I’ve been running test and deca at around 1000-1500mg/wk and have been “feeling rundown” I figured I was working too many hours

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
I wish you all the best, Tim.[/quote]
Thank you very much

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Shit.

Do work, one last hurray for the fading meat head.

Crazy dosages, the big 3 drug choice, super long cycle, high dose GH, high dose Slin.

Maybe take half the deca and sub with tren or mast or both would be more effective ?

I definitely AM logging all of this cycle, I’m shooting for solid mass. I know Tren is awesome, but it really screws up my sleep.

Please log this.[/quote]

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Love the spirit Tim, but I’m somewhat concerned about the first two compounds dude.
How much weight do you want to try and carry on that 5’6" frame though for real?
You’re starting at 220, and that amount of good ole test is sure to put on huge weight gain.
I am cautiously optimistic at best with the huge dosage, and huge deca on top of that.
I’m thinking it could be problematic my friend. But that’s just my concern for a good guy.
I like the length, but think you’d do better with a big dose, just not that big, lol…
But go for it. Manage the sides as they hit, listen to your body closely.
Good to finally hear from you on the forum after ages.
Cheers!![/quote]
I’ve run both compounds at relatively high dosages in the past with good success and minimal sides. I’m hoping to get up around 235-240 lbs if my Dr. doesn’t have a heart attack first, LOL

[quote]h-man11 wrote:
my lord when i read op’s post i got goosebumps. good to see some big dosages being used and cant wait to read any updates. you never to old mate. i work with a guy who is 55 and is using gear and said he will till the day he dies and he’s still squatting 4 plates per side for 12 reps. And he is happy healthy and looks great. dont make this your last cycle keep on truckin.[/quote]
This won’t be my last cycle, just my last cycle of this magnatude. i’m seriously considering low dose HGH for life after this cyle and along with whatever other cycles I’d run.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Do you have past experience with high-dose Deca that leads you to consider this a good plan for you personally?

Because in general, this is not the way to go.

Also of relevance: are you planning on permanent HRT after this cycle?[/quote]
Mr. Roberts, I’m honored. Yes I’ve run 1000-1200 mg/wk deca along with test and have had good results. I DO have/use Bromo and a-dex, but only as needed. I listen and pay VERY close attention to my body and am getting pretty good at after 15 years. As for HRT, that is what started this whole thing for me in the first place. I was diagnosed with low T and prescribed Androgel (What a joke) I’ve always been an experimenter and decided to self medicate. Basically I have been blast/cruising for about 4 years now

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

[quote]timhlbrk wrote:
Well ladies and fellas, it took me almost three years to save up for, but I finally made it!
I’m 50 years old and will be doing one last huge cycle before getting too old to improve.
The cycle will look like this…

Testosterone Enanthate - 2000 mg/wk ( 866 mg/e3d) with a Test Prop jumpstart
Deca - 1500 mg/wk (650 mg/e3d)
D-Bol - 100 mg/ed (50 mg. morning/ 50 mg. pre-workout)
HGH - 10 iu e3d
insulin - 10-20 iu PWO
This cycle will last for 27 weeks
I’m 5’6" tall @ 220 lbs. and will post some “before” pictures soon.[/quote]

You’ll be using an AI, right Tim?[/quote]
Of course, also along with a progestin inhibitor for the deca

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:

Tim’s been around the block more times than you have, so just be careful how you phrase things mate.

Sure, 20iu insulin PWO (or at any time, since it has been shown that the high peaks of insulin create resistance) is a recipe for poor glucose and a worsening physique, but I’m sure Tim is self-aware enough to be able to spot the S&S and modify his plan accordingly.

BBB[/quote]
Thank you BBB, I said 10-20 units, probably closer to 10, but I wanted to wait until I began the HGH to nail the number down and adjust as needed.

[quote]Daviebo wrote:
Wow, you got a lot of friends ( big dogs ) on this site to advise you. I’m kinda doing the same thing as you but on a much smaller scale. Read my post " do a cycle on TRT or just get hair plugs" I’m 6 weeks into my program and going strong. I feel like I could add 50lbs to every lift but I’m lifting safe and strict to avoid any injuries. I’m 48yrs old and doing my first cycle.600mg Test Cyp. 20 weeks on . 8 off then 20 weeks on. then 200mg week for TRT. My diet is my biggest mental challange. I love to eat. Post when you can I want to see how some one else my age is doing.[/quote]

Yes, I’m very lucky to have such knowledfgeable friends here. I too am on TRT and alternate between cycling and cruising. Keep lifting strict and with good form, that’s my motto also.
Some kids come in my gym and yank/jerk the weights all over the place, I lift LESS weight, but VERY srict regarding form and am much bigger.

Nice to see you around Tim.

Whilst I would not choose the path you have taken here (large doses for me are counterproductive - I have invented a protocol that can probably take care of this though, so if large doses make you sluggish, etc, then contact me via email and I’ll tell you about it), I wish you only success my friend.

BBB[/quote]

I’m in no way attempting to hijack here OP, I wish you good luck with your cycle, and am wondering if you are anticipating acne, particulalry from the Dbol?

BBB, out of idle curiosity; what in your opinion is a large dose, of say Test for example?