Geek S**T The SIXTH

As far as X-men Destiny…I have concluded they threw this game together just to make a quick buck. It worked because I bought it.

This is “choose your own adventure” at its poorest. The basic script and lack of any real significant “choices” makes this game largely just a waste of time.

The choices in games like Infamous seemed to matter more. It was on the level of things like; “do you allow three citizens to die in order to kill the thugs” OR “do you save these three people knowing the thugs may kill more people later”. That is a choice you have to think about.

NONE of that is in this game. The choice is “do you help Mystique” or “do you help Nightcrawler”. Either way, both choices take you to the same outcome.

They don’t matter…and if the choices don’t matter…the game doesn’t.

save your money…or you can buy mine.

GTA 4 with Icehancer mod… This is getting insane…

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
GTA 4 with Icehancer mod… This is getting insane…[/quote]

Can you elaborate?

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
GTA 4 with Icehancer mod… This is getting insane…[/quote]

Can you elaborate?[/quote]

x2

I would love to play a game with graphics like that.

Dear god, why haven’t I been watching Breaking Bad on A&E?

Oh yea it’s on Netflix now

Awesome show, the main character deserves an award for the complete 180 he did from being the dad in Malcolm in the Middle to being a meth cook.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Okay finished GOW 3 Saturday, ending was a little bit of a let down. But did enjoy the time with this game.

Horde mode looks like something you can pick up and do in between new games coming out.

RAGE comes out tomorrow. [/quote]

Son Of a… Now I’ve got GoW 3, and Rage sitting at GameStop waiting to get picked up. And they probably had midnight launch parties for both, that I missed. Which means two more missed chances to ask out the hot cosplay girl that works there.

Possible look for Godzilla reboot, the rumors are it will be guy in suit with animatronic face and CGI when needed. I am excited for this I love Godzilla

^Dude’s been working out.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Possible look for Godzilla reboot, the rumors are it will be guy in suit with animatronic face and CGI when needed. I am excited for this I love Godzilla[/quote]

and Godzooky

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Green Lantern (not too happy with DC making Hal a retarded douchebag), and a few others.
[/quote]

They already made him a retarded douchebag in the movie. Green Lantern would’ve been far more effective as a TV series, with the various GLs emerging separately to unite against a global threat.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
Dear god, why haven’t I been watching Breaking Bad on A&E?

Oh yea it’s on Netflix now

Awesome show, the main character deserves an award for the complete 180 he did from being the dad in Malcolm in the Middle to being a meth cook.[/quote]

holy fuck MALCOM DAD IS A METH COOK? how the fuck did i never noticed it?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
As far as X-men Destiny…I have concluded they threw this game together just to make a quick buck. It worked because I bought it.

This is “choose your own adventure” at its poorest. The basic script and lack of any real significant “choices” makes this game largely just a waste of time.

The choices in games like Infamous seemed to matter more. It was on the level of things like; “do you allow three citizens to die in order to kill the thugs” OR “do you save these three people knowing the thugs may kill more people later”. That is a choice you have to think about.

NONE of that is in this game. The choice is “do you help Mystique” or “do you help Nightcrawler”. Either way, both choices take you to the same outcome.

They don’t matter…and if the choices don’t matter…the game doesn’t.

save your money…or you can buy mine.[/quote]

Thats a real sad story, oh well I didn’t have that high of hopes for it. Maybe I’ll pick it up in the bargain bin in a few months.

[quote]Bujo wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Okay finished GOW 3 Saturday, ending was a little bit of a let down. But did enjoy the time with this game.

Horde mode looks like something you can pick up and do in between new games coming out.

Son Of a… Now I’ve got GoW 3, and Rage sitting at GameStop waiting to get picked up. And they probably had midnight launch parties for both, that I missed. Which means two more missed chances to ask out the hot cosplay girl that works there. [/quote]

RAGE KICKS ASS

I loved the Fall Out series and have kept Vegas cause if I get a time of no games out then I go back and play it. Well now I plan on trading in Vegas and a few other games Batman comes out in two weeks.

Rage tops Fall Out so far, controls are tight, graphics are awesome, weapons are great. It doesnt have the VAT system but really dont need it with this game cause now you can also drive cars.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Possible look for Godzilla reboot, the rumors are it will be guy in suit with animatronic face and CGI when needed. I am excited for this I love Godzilla[/quote]

and Godzooky …[/quote]

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Looking good.

So have you seen Godzilla vs Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Haven’t tried that Horde mode yet since I’ve finished the game. Friends are raving about it. Some of my girlfriends call it ‘Suicide’ because they’d only manage to make it up to two stages so far.

Is it really that tough?

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Haven’t tried that Horde mode yet since I’ve finished the game. Friends are raving about it. Some of my girlfriends call it ‘Suicide’ because they’d only manage to make it up to two stages so far.

Is it really that tough? [/quote]

Me and the Stepson (18 year old) got up to 12-13 waves/level/stage. It does get tough, but we are playing split screen in the same room.

Have not tried online.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Me and the Stepson (18 year old) got up to 12-13 waves/level/stage. It does get tough, but we are playing split screen in the same room.

Have not tried online.
[/quote]

You guys suck LOL…

but seriously it just takes teamwork so it’s better to play with people you know rather than the randoms on XBL. I’ve gotten up to either wave 26 or 30…I can’t remember which at the moment.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Have not tried online.
[/quote]

You guys suck LOL…

but seriously it just takes teamwork so it’s better to play with people you know rather than the randoms on XBL. I’ve gotten up to either wave 26 or 30…I can’t remember which at the moment.
[/quote]

Yea we do, and we did it even after beating the game. I could be wrong about level though I know we got to that level then stopped for lunch and played again.

Can you play with more people? How many can play at one time?

A squad of 4 you could dominate.

Damn! Up to level 26 or 30?

Not bad. I agree it’s just a matter of organisation and great team work. And playing with people you definitely know.

Once I get my stuff sorted I should give it a go and show them bitches how to bust some nuts up to level x