Fit Girls Who Are Too Lean

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Max, that might just be the best ass photo (sans labia majora and minora) in the history of ass photos.[/quote]

Tough to say Push, definitely a top contender.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I have no other reason to post this, other than it’s beautiful. Carry on. [/quote]

Similar problem[/quote]

Varq, this is what I was thinking of.

I’m still applying mind bleach to YOUR image of curves and ass.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
This is good.[/quote]

Her arms and thighs are too small. I like smallish tits though(not too small) but they have to be symmetrical, perk and with nipples that look like the erasers on the ends of pencils perfectly ringed with dots. No son of mine will suck on anything less. Get your girl to squat too so she has nice strong quads and hams. I’d love a harem of concubines like that aged 22-24. All competing for masters attention. Spanked when they break the rules…sorry, got a bit carried away there.[/quote]

You need a little variety in that harem, lol

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I have no other reason to post this, other than it’s beautiful. Carry on. [/quote]

Similar problem[/quote]

I have naked pics of her, believe me it would make your calculator explode. [/quote]

I’ve been considering starting a thread that would be a call to the mods, or maybe a petition, to reinstate SAMA, remove Push’s delay, AND REINSTATE PM’s for crying out loud.

I see nothing wrong

http://www.shockmansion.com/2014/09/05/get-fit-or-die-trying-presents-super-sexy-fit-babes-50-photos/

with women that lift

Mhmmm

good. lord.