Fit Girls Who Are Too Lean

Any body type can have a beautiful face.

But I never thought when a felt a woman’s ribs and spine when I wrapped my arms around her attractive. That’s just me.

And talk about no fun to go out with. Forget having a beer with them.

This chick has my dream body

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
This chick has my dream body [/quote]

I find this extremely attractive. I find many bodytypes attractive on women. Never been into the skinny girls. Good curves!

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
This chick has my dream body [/quote]

Very nice.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Perfection, in my book, does not allow for the fat ass.[/quote]

Curves don’t mean having a fat ass.

Phat perhaps, but not fat.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
The problem is that media defined an “athletic” look that doesn’t really correspond to reality. If a girl excels at an actual sport (NOT fitness modeling) she is often going to have some booty.[/quote]

Yes, but then it’s honest glute booty, not adipose ass booty.

Don’t forget pole vaulters. Allison Stokke, somewhere in between a Type 1 and a Type 2 in OP’s categorization.
[/quote]

What happens when they get a little older? Does the glute booty just go away? Naw, the adipose booty just stack on top of it, bam. Let’s just say all track athletes got some booty, those events are all glutes.

And OP, have you ever been with a #3? I can’t generalize but IME i think you are underestimating how much the yoga pants are helping them out in these pics. Many of these girls are NOT as firm as they look

This girls real fit and she got a biiiiig bottom

Manswers did a research project on how to determine if a butt is firm.

Measuring how far a quarter bounces off of it.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Omg all these people have such perfect skin, it’s like porcelain [/quote]

Now you’ve done it. I’m going to have that song stuck in my head all day. Smashing Pumpkins I think…[/quote]

What? You mean that’s already a lyric.

I totally thought I made up that rhyme on my own…

Rap star dreams shattered once again, sigh…[/quote]

I thought you were a RHCP fan

I have no other reason to post this, other than it’s beautiful. Carry on.

This thread has me laughing out loud. HARD

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I have no other reason to post this, other than it’s beautiful. Carry on. [/quote]

Now that is one delightful derriere.

[quote]2busy wrote:
This is good.[/quote]

Her arms and thighs are too small. I like smallish tits though(not too small) but they have to be symmetrical, perk and with nipples that look like the erasers on the ends of pencils perfectly ringed with dots. No son of mine will suck on anything less. Get your girl to squat too so she has nice strong quads and hams. I’d love a harem of concubines like that aged 22-24. All competing for masters attention. Spanked when they break the rules…sorry, got a bit carried away there.

I don’t normally like big tits but Abella Anderson is fucking awesome. Bitch sucks like a fish out of water too.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I have no other reason to post this, other than it’s beautiful. Carry on. [/quote]

Similar problem

thick/curvy girl now = fat woman when they get older.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
This is good.[/quote]

Her arms and thighs are too small. I like smallish tits though(not too small) but they have to be symmetrical, perk and with nipples that look like the erasers on the ends of pencils perfectly ringed with dots. No son of mine will suck on anything less. Get your girl to squat too so she has nice strong quads and hams. I’d love a harem of concubines like that aged 22-24. All competing for masters attention. Spanked when they break the rules…sorry, got a bit carried away there.[/quote]

What a shame you weren’t around for the great SAMA Pirate Harem thread.

I wonder if it’s archived somewhere.

If only there were someone who knows where it might be.

Maybe one of the mods…

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
This is good.[/quote]

Her arms and thighs are too small. I like smallish tits though(not too small) but they have to be symmetrical, perk and with nipples that look like the erasers on the ends of pencils perfectly ringed with dots. No son of mine will suck on anything less. Get your girl to squat too so she has nice strong quads and hams. I’d love a harem of concubines like that aged 22-24. All competing for masters attention. Spanked when they break the rules…sorry, got a bit carried away there.[/quote]

What a shame you weren’t around for the great SAMA Pirate Harem thread.

I wonder if it’s archived somewhere.

If only there were someone who knows where it might be.

Maybe one of the mods… [/quote]

Varq, drop me an email to the address on my hub please.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Similar problem[/quote]

I have naked pics of her, believe me it would make your calculator explode.