T Nation

Fit Girls Who Are Too Lean

I want to share my distaste for what society deems as attractive regarding body fat of fitness women.

There are three body types that I will refer to:

1) Too skinny in every way (FUCK OFF thigh gap!!!)
2) Muscular but too lean
3) Muscular but curvy, smooth, and robust (yum yum!)

Society typically deems the first 2 as attractive but I am genuinely turned off by both of them.
I will mostly discuss the upper thighs as this is my personal turn-on.

Here is #1:

The legs are too slender.
When a girl is 'slender' there is a significant reduced level of attraction.
The body lacks the curvyness that turns me on.
Girls who are too skinny look like they have not hit puberty yet.
There is nothing for me to grab.

Here is #2:

First there are crossfit girls and figure girls with abs:

These girls are usually too slender also (sort of like #1) but the addition of that extra low bodyfat is especially unappealing.
It's not that I am thinking that she looks too manly, its just that there is a significant reduction of her femininity.

Then there are bodybuilder girls with low fat:
Similarly turned off by the excessive lack of fat.
Additional turnoffs include seeing the sharp edge of the quad where it inserts into the knee.
I would quite like a girl with limbs of a similar circumference, but I don't want to see any striations, vascularity, or sharp muscle edges.

To summarize, opposites attract. If a girl has sharp muscles edges and looks 'ripped', she posesses less and less of what is opposite to a man.

and finally here is number #3:

These girls have me hornier than ever.
Plenty of leg muscle, and the perfect amount of fat.
Very feminine, and lots for me to grab.

It is not too uncommon to see girls looking like #3 in real life, but when I look for sexy fitness girls online (hey now) I am bombarded by numbers 1 and 2.

Is there anyone out there who genuinely does NOT find #3 to be the most attractive (how the fuck could you not)?

Hang out with more latin chicks. :wink:

Thank you for sharing. I am waiting out the big ass phase we seem to be in.

Great post and illustrative examples, OP.

Well done.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The problem is that media defined an “athletic” look that doesn’t really correspond to reality. If a girl excels at an actual sport (NOT fitness modeling) she is often going to have some booty. This doesn’t apply to all sports either (soccer players tend to look like lesbians IME) but some:

The girls at :22, :40, 2:14, 3:01, 3:20, 3:38, 4:00

These are just high jumpers, I am beginning to speculate about volleyball players, rowers, sprinters etc

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
The problem is that media defined an “athletic” look that doesn’t really correspond to reality. If a girl excels at an actual sport (NOT fitness modeling) she is often going to have some booty. This doesn’t apply to all sports either (soccer players tend to look like lesbians IME) but some:

The girls at :22, :40, 2:14, 3:01, 3:20, 3:38, 4:00

These are just high jumpers, I am beginning to speculate about volleyball players, rowers, sprinters etc[/quote]

I think second girl #142 might just be my aphrodite in the flesh.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
The problem is that media defined an “athletic” look that doesn’t really correspond to reality. If a girl excels at an actual sport (NOT fitness modeling) she is often going to have some booty.[/quote]

Yes, but then it’s honest glute booty, not adipose ass booty.

Don’t forget pole vaulters. Allison Stokke, somewhere in between a Type 1 and a Type 2 in OP’s categorization.

Yeah but it depends on how said people perceive themselves and what type of emotional baggage they’ve added on as they grew into adulthood IMHO.

I’ve met quite a few formerly fat/pudgy weekend warriors basically those who grew up fat (endomorphs) and then lost weight who’ve been 4-6 pack ab lean for 2-3 years who are more attracted to the girls in number 1 and 2.

Those who’ve been skinny/lean growing up (ectomorphs) and then gained muscle seem to prefer more “endowed” athletic women in general.

Painting with broad broad strokes obviously :slight_smile:

[quote]Andy.Now wrote:
To summarize, opposites attract. If a girl has sharp muscles edges and looks ‘ripped’, she posesses less and less of what is opposite to a man.
[/quote]

I am confused, do most guys feel this way?

Thanks for the inside word on what makes you “horny”. Some men like other men, not sure it warrants an announcement though

[quote]comus3 wrote:
Thank you for sharing. I am waiting out the big ass phase we seem to be in. [/quote]

I’m tired of buttocks implants as well.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
I am confused, do most guys feel this way?[/quote]

Nothing to be confused about. Some guys like vanilla, some guys like chocolate, some guys like strawberry…

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
I am confused, do most guys feel this way?[/quote]

Nothing to be confused about. Some guys like vanilla, some guys like chocolate, some guys like strawberry…
[/quote]

And some guys like women with curves and a ass on them.

[quote]Andy.Now wrote:

Is there anyone out there who genuinely does NOT find #3 to be the most attractive[/quote]

Yes. Quite a lot, it would seem.

Not to my taste. Don’t…like…fat…BUTTS and I can not lie.

Anyway, why do you care what shape or size woman other men find attractive?

Here is a fit girl who’s too lean.

OP likely doesn’t find her attractive, because she looks like she hasn’t hit puberty yet, and her muscles have sharp edges.

Ugh.

She’s got no ass at all.

I can’t see how any man could find her attractive.

Nope, definitely not.

Pack fifteen or twenty pounds of jiggly lard onto her ass and thighs, and maybe she’d look okay.

[quote]2busy wrote:

And some guys like women with curves and a ass on them.[/quote]

So, like, a Tijuana donkey show chick with scoliosis?