First Cycle, Seeking Advice

Actually we’re both pretty dumb so it’s not really a battle of masterminds.

The trt idea isn’t a bad one.

All good ideas. Buy some yohimbe, shave my dick and hope she’s none the wiser.

Bonus is we’ve got a 2 yo toddler running about so she hasn’t shown much interest in Mr Johnson in a while.

1 Like

User name checks out.

Time to remind her it’s still a hammer.

4 Likes

Or just spend $40 and get some HCG to prevent the shrinkage.

2 Likes

UPDATE 08.02.2021.

2nd PIN

Pinned my left VG muscle. I simplified the process as Iron pointed out. Still nervous going about it but I’ll get the hang of it. Felt a little discomfort, no big deal

Regarding ‘feelings’ I don’t feel much different. Gained a pound or two. Will see how the lifts go today, the deadlift being my main way to gauge efficacy.

IMO, you should add an upper body press movement to assess your strength increase. Typically, shoulders have the best binding sites for AAS’s.

Providing you’re not injured, the bench press should respond the most significantly.

I’m going heavy on the pressing movements as well, both bench and overhead. I’m expecting an increase in strength there definitely.

Pin #3

I’m using 200mg/ml vial so I’m injecting 1.25ml to get those 250mg. I think that is the right calculation. I might have injected 1.4ml today due to a miscalculation. That would put my weekly those at 530mg. I don’t think anything drastic will happen because of that mistake.

So far feeling fine. I have no physical signs or symptoms of test use.

I do however feel virtually no soreness the day after a heavy training session, which I would usually get. Also, I feel more ‘peppy’ and energetic throughout the day.

I realise you obviously feel comfortable enough to do it, but…

If you inject at work and get caught you lose your job and your wife finds out, just come clean with the Mrs.

Your concern is justified. I did however take all the precautionary methods I could. Yesterday I pinned in my office after everyone went home. I locked the door so nobody can come in and if someone tried, they would think I went home.
I keep my stuff in a safe in the closet. I have a spacious office all to myself, and rarely does anybody come in. After closing hours, nobody has ever come in in all the years I worked here.

Update:

Gained 2 lbs since last week. On the other hand I had to tighten my belt up a notch. This looks like a good sign.
I’m thinking if I gain 2lb per week with a fairly clean bulk, that would theoretically put me at +24lb at the end of my 12 week cycle. If I manage to keep the belly from growing should I consider that a success?

Is 24lb of bodyweight a decent goal for a first cycle? Too much? Too little?

24 lbs while shrinking your waist in 12 weeks of 500 test c? Sounds amazing

There will of course be a certain percentage of fat involved. I just have to skew the ratio in the right direction as best as I can.

Edit:
Morning wood. I forgot to mention this. For the past several mornings, every morning. I haven’t gotten morning wood on a regular basis for years now. The desire on the other hand is the same, which is to say that it’s still lacking. Hopefully this improves as well.

PIN #4

Unfortunately the vial I was using rubber top came off when I took it out of it’s bag. It didn’t spill, but at one point the vial was completely opened with the top laying on my desk. I suppose a good amount of air entered the vial and is now considered contaminated. It looks like I will have to toss it because I don’t want to risk infection. What happened is I got stupid and took off the metal foil that holds the rubber cap in place because I thought the whole thing had to come off, when in fact it was the metal foil keeping the cap in place. Oh well…lesson learned

So starting with a fresh new vial (same manufacturer, same batch).

Injection was pretty straightforward, hardly any pip. Definitely feeling more confident, weight on the bar and scale is going up nice and steady. Looking forward to the coming weeks. Wife says I look ‘wider’

Well, most people inject air into their vial before drawing. I am not sure air will make it unsterile unless you have dirty air.

Do you have another vial available? What I would do is transfer it to a sealed sterile vial, then put the vial in a pan with a 1/2" of water. I would slowly bring the water up to a boil. I would let the vial sit in the boiling water for 15 minutes. This should sterilize the oil for you if it did get contaminated.

This all depends on how much test you have, if you need it, and how much test cost you.

I thought about doing the sterilization process. I might go through with it if I’m able to find empty sterile vials for sale somewhere local.

It cost around $40. It’s not so much about the cost as it is wasting good test plus all the hassle in procuring it. I have plenty of it to finish off this cycle and probably enough for another as well. No doubt this game has a steep learning curve.

I think I’m starting to feel my nipples itching just a tad. It could quite possibly be my mind playing tricks on me. I have an uncontrollable urge to squeeze my tits even though I read every comment on this forum saying: ‘don’t squeeze your tits!’

Ok, so my mind is definitely not playing tricks on me. I woke up this morning, took my shirt off and my nipples have definitely gotten hard and pointy overnight. They look a bit plastic-like. Their is also a tingly sensation when they brush upon my shirt.

I have 1mg anastrozol pills, aromasin and 10mg tamoxifen pills on hand.

Should I consider taking any of the above?

The only thing causing this is estrogen stimulating there.

I would start with the SERM because AIs take time before their effects.

Hoo boy that is not a good sign of quality. Those tops should be crimped tighter than Dick’s hatband.

You would be surprised if I told you who manufactured the product. Or maybe you wouldn’t. In any case, they are very well known.

Can you present the AAS’s you’ve taken thus far? What doses and how many weeks?
I could not take more than 200mg of Test C a week without getting gyno, but I always took another injection, like deca, winstrol V, equipoise, etc along with about 20mg of an oral. And sometimes a third anabolic.

So far I’ve only done 2 weeks of 500mg test, 250mg twice per week. First cycle.