First Cycle Diet

Saturday = Day Off

Thanks all

A few thoughts on the diet.

Make your protein intake more consistent-- never cut it out completely with breakfast. Try eating raw eggs (oh shit I’m gonna sound like jake, but ya know… Paul Anderson). Seriously though, I have started everyday for the past two years or so with a half dozen raw eggs, minus the shells obviously. They slide right down and then I can pound down my oatmeal. I recommend 5-7 meals a day, they don’t have to be huge, just be sure you get 40-65g of protein a meal.

Carb wise, I noticed you’re a taller and thinner kind of guy, so carbs are definitely going to be your friend. I tell my trainees to eat twice the amount of carbs as they do protein in the first 3/4 of the day’s meals. After that, go low to no carb and add in the fats there.

You said you want to gain a lot of weight on this cycle. All that green tea and speedstack won’t help you a bit. I cut out all stimulants (coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc.) unless I am in contest prep. It doesn’t seem like much, but will definitely make a difference.

Want a tasty treat for after the first 3 meals of the day? Not the healthiest thing in the world, but sure helps you get those extra cals. Whole milk, fried banana slices (those will work since you’re allergic to fresh), 75 or so grams of chocolate whey protein, 6 oreos, and 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. Throw that shit in a blender and enjoy. It’s good as a slushy too, just add crushed ice. High cal, high carb, high protein, and high fat. The fat+carb is not a good idea, but you don’t look like a little fat will hurt you.

My rec on this cycle is to gain everything you can and worry about cutting later.

I’m sure I missed something, but feel free to PM me…

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
A few thoughts on the diet.

Make your protein intake more consistent-- never cut it out completely with breakfast. Try eating raw eggs (oh shit I’m gonna sound like jake, but ya know… Paul Anderson). Seriously though, I have started everyday for the past two years or so with a half dozen raw eggs, minus the shells obviously. They slide right down and then I can pound down my oatmeal. I recommend 5-7 meals a day, they don’t have to be huge, just be sure you get 40-65g of protein a meal.

Carb wise, I noticed you’re a taller and thinner kind of guy, so carbs are definitely going to be your friend. I tell my trainees to eat twice the amount of carbs as they do protein in the first 3/4 of the day’s meals. After that, go low to no carb and add in the fats there.

You said you want to gain a lot of weight on this cycle. All that green tea and speedstack won’t help you a bit. I cut out all stimulants (coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc.) unless I am in contest prep. It doesn’t seem like much, but will definitely make a difference.

Want a tasty treat for after the first 3 meals of the day? Not the healthiest thing in the world, but sure helps you get those extra cals. Whole milk, fried banana slices (those will work since you’re allergic to fresh), 75 or so grams of chocolate whey protein, 6 oreos, and 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. Throw that shit in a blender and enjoy. It’s good as a slushy too, just add crushed ice. High cal, high carb, high protein, and high fat. The fat+carb is not a good idea, but you don’t look like a little fat will hurt you.

My rec on this cycle is to gain everything you can and worry about cutting later.

I’m sure I missed something, but feel free to PM me…

World[/quote]

I do the raw eggs also and here is how I do it. I use raw eggs, 1 cup of regular oatmeal and peanut butter and blend it all together and its awesome. I also blend in some fruit or protien powder to change it up sometimes. I dont know if he can eat the eggs or oatmeal raw though. I also take in 35g of dextrose +5g of creatine as soon as I walk in the door from the gym and then have one of the shakes 15 minutes later.

World, hey my friend thanks so much for the info. I have started to gain serious weight over the last few days. I weighed in Friday @ 216lbs and then today (Sunday) I hit the same scales at 225lbs. Granted a lot of it is water. I ate like a horse this weekend.
Had my weekend cheat meals of Jambalaya Fri night and 2 12 oz. Ribeyes on the grill with 2 baked potatoes (huge ones)Sat night. Oddly enough my belly still seems flat. No abs but still flat. I will try the raw eggs, is there a different nutritional value with raw versus cooked???
I’ll try that shake, I may give it a name for you… THE BOWL BLASTER.
I have been travelling a bot with the job and having to bring groceries with me. So everything has had to be raw. Or atleast unprepared foods. SHakes, Oats, Breads, etc…

Also World can you suggest something to give me a little energy spike (pre-workout) in the meantime until my Androgenic sides kick in and I feel like Zeus at the gym>?

STabber, that also sounds tasty. I’ll give it a go.

SUNDAY - CHEST DAY

Incline Bench
135 lbs (warmup)15 reps
185 lbs felt good so I kept going 15 reps
225 lbs shouldn’t have done 15 @ 185 7 reps
(weak)

Flat Bench Dumbell Flys
45lbs X 3 sets @ 12 reps each

Around the worlds (Yes. I actually do these ha)
35 lb dumbells 3 sets @ 10 reps

Pull Overs
2 35lb Dumbells super setted with above.
3 sets @ 12 reps

Decline Bench
135 X 17 reps
185 X 15 reps
225 X 10 reps

Hammer Strength Peck Deck (low Seat for upper middle)

115 X 12 reps
145 X 12 reps
160 X 12 reps

3 sets of 30 pushups until I burned out.

20 mins cardio

Thanks

Howdy all… Well as does everyone eventually I poked myself good in the quad this morning. OUCH! I was dead even symmetrical with where I injected on the other leg. But I clearly hit a vein. A. It hurt like a bitch on the way in, and then I pushed it to the hilt, so as to go throuogh the vein. So, to make a long story short I aspirated just fine but then had a geiser when I pulled out.

And I was staying in a hotel to boot. Was a little scary but after about 10 alcohol swabs and enough pressure to cause a bruise, it subsided. Today I have a little egg size bruise on my quad. I suspect it’s nothing to worry about, but if I said it didn’t hurt I’d be lying. Mostly when I stretch…

Today I did Arms, in a foreign gym here in Florida. It was a good workout but friggin packed, and it was a nice view if you know what I mean.

Workout as follows:

Standing Barbell Curls
60lb warmup X 15
70lb X 10
80lb X 10

Flat Bench (Lying Down) Tricep presses DBell
30lbs X 12 @ 3 sets

Seated Hammer Curls
30lb Dbells 4 sets @ 12 reps

Decline Bench Camber Bar Tricep Skull Crusher
Alternating wide and narrow grips
50lb X 14 reps
60lb X 10 reps
70lb X 10 reps

Bent Over Single Arm Curls
30lb 3 sets X 10 reps ea arm
(These were new for me and I think my form was fugged up)
So I went to

Standing Dbell Curls (Super Set)
35lb X 10 reps ea
10 sec rest
30lb X 10 reps ea
10 sec rest
25lb X 10 reps
10 sec rest
20lb X 10 reps
10 sec rest
15lb X 10 reps
Done…
*It’s like I couldn’t stop I was listening to Pantera’s “Stronger Than All”

Tricep Cable Press Downs
125lb X 10 reps
145lb X 10 reps
160lb X 10 reps

then reverse grip palms up pull down

145lb X 10 reps
175lb X 10 reps
205lb X 10 reps
***Why in the hell am I stronger at the reverse grip pull downs???

FInitO!

It was a killer workout…
And Holy Shit!!!
When I got back to the room and took my shirt off to shower, I was jacked!!
First time I have even seen my body look like that, and I am only 3 injections in.
I guess I am getting a great pump, but definitely have not started feeling the Androgenic sides (except maybe a little with the super set)

Is it possible to feel something all ready??
Also my nips are quite irritated. Just dry skin and sensitive.
I popped a Nolvadex to try and combat it, as I left my Armi at home, who would have though I needed it this soon???

Also, I am getting these light red splotches around my face, really near my mouth. They come and go, when I am working out they are more pronounced. At rest they are pretty much non-existent. Not sure if it’s related or not.

Other than taking on the image of a british bull dog all is normal.

Anyone care to comment on workouts???
Thank you drive thru…

I never go to the gym and just do a arm workout. I like to hit the heavy compound lifts and then maybe a set or two of a arm exersize.

Stabber, that’s cool. I just finished 8 weeks of 5X5’s so I wanted to mix it up with some 1 group per day lifting as well.
I am all to familiar with the benefits of going compound. It worked great for me, and will do it again for sure. Just mixing it up confusing the muscles a bit.

Today was back day. Again at the foreign gym in Jax, FL. I was a little perterbed that this big ass gym had only two squat racks, which was the ONLY place do do sveral of my back lifts.

Bent Over Barbell Rows
135 X 3 sets 12 reps

Deads
225 X 10 reps
315 X 10 reps
315 X 10 reps

Close Grip Pull Downs
110 X 12 reps
130 X 10 reps
150 X 8 reps

Seated Close Grip Rows
120 X 12 reps
150 X 10 reps
175 X 10 reps

Hyperextensions
25lb plate

2 sets 15 reps full 90 degree to 200 degree

Seated bent over dbell middle back rows. (Not sure what else to call them)

That’s it, I think I really stress out the spinal erectors with the extensions, and they seem to help my deadlifts as well. They just hurt like a bitch for 20 mins afterwards.

No great (mirror) pumps today but I noticed with the combination of mirrors in the hotel room, my back is bulking up nicely. I do have a self critique however. My traps are growing outward and have doubled in size over the past year, but I cannot seem to get the height on them.

Looking straight into the mirror I can barely see my traps unless I roll my shoulders forward. When I see them from behind they are fat and full but not tall enough to swallow up my long neck.
Any Suggestions??/

Thanks

Today was… I don’t know what the fuck today was. I was bored and out of town so I went to the gym. I usually do something crazy like 60-70 minutes of 4.5 speed treadmill work with some sprints on Wednesday, but I don’t think that’s helping the Bulk cause much.

So I went in and said hmm chest why not?
Please note that my actual chest day is Sunday.

Flat Bench: Not going for gold here…
135lbs X 15 reps
185lbs X 12 reps
225lbs X 10 reps

Pec Deck: Great Machine here called bodymasters this thing nailed my pecs

80lbs X 12 reps slow and tight squeeze
70lbs X 10 reps slow and tight squeeze
70lbs X 12 reps slow and tight squeeze

Dbell Pullovers:
50lbs X 18 reps
60lbs X 10 reps
60lbs X 10 reps

• A young guy came up to me and said “Man you clearly know how to build a chest do you mind giving me some pointers?”

Sweet Mother Mary! That was a tad of a confidence booster. I showed what he needed to be doing as he was struggling with bench press.

Anyway…

Cable chest (wide to narrow press?) No idea what they are called, but you get the picture
3 sets of 80lbs X 12 reps ea

Incline Press
1 set of 135lbs X 10 reps, this bench was fubared and it didn’t feel safe so I moved on to Dips.
3 sets of 10 bodyweight.

Finito…

I really didn’t intend on doing much, I was in and out in less than an hour.

Now going to eat a cow.

Weighed in today at 228 (hell yeah)

Pumps were again insane when I got back to the hotel I was pleased to see my chest swollen like a bee sting.

4 injections in and I am all ready seeing a nice difference.

All is going well… I’ll have some new pics posted here soon, good results so far. A lot of definition and hardness so far and body is taking shape nicely.
I am 5 Inj in and all is well.

Train Train Train

Training is going great, strength is way up!
I’m lifting weights that I never thought of before. Size wise I am sitting at 231lbs.
I’ve gained about 13lbs and seem to keep gaining approx 1-2 lbs every 3 days. Eating like a horse. I am starting to get a bit of a belly again, but I’ve been told it’s part of the process of bulking. I am just into my third week of the cycle, so far so good.

I have not noticed a huge increase in size, but my weight tells a different story. I’ll take a new set of measurements after the end of week four.

This week started my HIT/DC training. I’m holding up well.

My highlight so far is 215lbs on incline bench press 5 sets 8,6,6,6,6 with 20sec rest in between reps. It was actually not too bad, the last set I had to fight for 5&6 but I got them no problem.

I am still figuring out my low rep max’s.
Off tomorrow and then Back thickness, calves, quads, and glutes Thursday.

Until Then…

All right I have some pics here to view progress. The first here is a before. I know it is quite sad.

AFTER SHOTS - Frontal

Back Shot, traps flexed

Full Upper Body Lats

Popeye Bicep shot

Back Lat Spread, not sure if I am doing it right…

Tri’s

The Dubs