First Cycle Diet

You def wont gain as much mass but what you do will be solid. You can consume some simple carbs and like a gatorade pre-workout that should help with energy and light-headedness. Fruit also contributes to the carbs. I eat a ton of chicken and steak. I live on a farm so i have a lot of eggs too, plus i buy whole cows and hunt and have the deer processed so i have a lot of meat around. But I also incorporate two shakes in a day with eggs, PB, but im used to tem and i take the whole thing down in about 5 min its about a pitchers full.

Downsides are I get irritable impatient and cant really think straight sometimes so if i start getting like that ill have a carb day. basically just try and keep them low and about twice a week go for a super low carb day to keep that “hard” look

Thanks! Must be nice to be able to go out back and kill lunch! I am about to start an all out blitzkrieg on my grocer’s roasted chickens. I’ll probably eat 1 for lunch and 1 for dinner in addition to what I posted to get the cals up but work on cutting carbs. I am a bread guy though, and that may be the hardest thing to say goodbye to.

As far as gaining less mass but more solid, I certainly don’t want moon-face or bloat or stay-puff look, and I don’t want to have to cut for 8 weeks afterwards to not look fat.

I’ll prob meet this somewhere in the middle.
Drop about 2/3 of my carbs for now and add about 2000 calories of meats, eggs etc…
In fact I am eating right now!

it most definitely is lol Your plan sounds good. Dont let me mislead you, I by no means can hold 50 carbs a day down for the whole cycle this is more or less my target number i make sure im at this number at least 3 days a week but as you know it isnt easy, and carbs before and after training are a must. also if you keep some arimidex on hand a few doses a week should keep the bloat down and keep you hard.

I was gonna say bro, at your height and size about like mine, how do you not feel gassed after squats?

I have heard some of these products help with the dizziness too.

I plan to use this as my log so feel free to check in and see updates. I am hoping for some kick ass before and afters.

Later

Fuck squat day, im in a bad mood all day squat day lol i hate it but it must be done!

Glad I’m not the only one!

Today I had a similar Diet plus two whole chickens (Roasted) I counted about 4200 calories, Carbs around 300. Protein around 360g.

Today was Back Day! Yay fuggin Rah!

I really started to challenge myself on deads with heavier weights today, because I felt stronger than ever.

Dead Lifts
225 8 reps
315 8 reps
365 5 reps
405 5 reps * New high for me *

Bent Over Rows
135 12 reps
155 10 reps
155 10 reps

Seated Close Grip Rows (Cable)
120 12 reps
140 12 reps
165 12 reps

Seated Wide Grip 3’Bar (Cable)
90 12 reps
120 12 reps
140 8 reps (2 second hold)

Hyper Extensions (Back Raises)
Holding 35lb Plate
3 sets 10 reps /ea
Held to failure on last rep of each set
walked around for 5+ minutes with my back aching like a mule just kicked me

Close Grip Pull Downs
120 12 reps
140 12 reps
165 10 reps

Power Cleans (not sure why I did these but damn these wind me, I use them more as a source of cardio)
135 8 reps
155 8 reps

Spent…

Alot of stretching before workout and after deads and hyperextensions.

All in all one of the best workouts I have had in awhile.

Inj Site was a tad sore today more like a dull ache, but is to be expected.

Thanks for following along!
I am always up for crticisms and or new ideas in my workouts.

Peace

Bumping this to keep it alive!
C’mon guys I got 14 more weeks of this!

Here’s a questions, which injection sites are you using? Have you found some to be worse than others?

I use the ventro sites left and right i dont even feel the needle do in and zero pain afterward. When i tried the glute shot i had an ache all the way down to the bottom of my foot.

Mr Z, so far quads… I wouldn’t say they are bad but have been aching now for 2 days.
More like a dull pain or bruise feeling with no bruise. I have not hit glutes yet but they are next (Monday) so I’ll let you know how that goes as well.

Game-over sounds like you may have nicked a nerve back there, that’s the only thing I can think of that runs down to your foot.

As for the needle no pain, during injection a little bit of burning sensation certainly not unbearable!

I did Deads yesterday with what I thoght was a pretty sore quad, and didn’t feel it at all!

Your probably right, o well who gives a shit i dont think my pain receptors are quite up to snuff anyway…i went on with it and trained it was all good lol

He’s a tough Mofo!

Today is generally all cardio and ab work for me but I am going to switch it up and do some nice compound lifts, I am beginning to think that 6 days a week at the gym is overkill…

ha not quite i like to reserve the “tough” phrase for those fighting across seas right now

Today was Cardio day…

I did 3 sets of 7 Power Cleans (I know not cardio) but it gets my heart pounding!!!
3 sets of 7 reps @ 135lbs

Then to the treadmill…
Total of 65 minutes
Speed is 4.5
Last 3 minutes of each 10 min interval I run at 6.0.
Usually this is easy, today it was a little tougher I sweat like a madman, and now feel like a train hit me. Going to bed early tonight. Also something in the diet is giving me maniacal gas. Maybe all of the grapes?? It’s something awful!

ANyway Goodnight!

What’s your daily fat intake looking like? I’m fixing to start a very similar cycle to yours (weeks 3-14 500 mg test e/wk d-bol 30mgeeks 1-4. My goals seem very paralleled to yours as well- 15-20 lbs of lean mass. A couple of wiser minds here have encouraged me to look at my diet more liberally rather than more conservatively. My original diet was a little caloriephobic as well, but i have been encouraged to bump up to to 4500kcal range. Thx for the updates man I’ll be following closely following this and will keep you updated once I start running the test. How difficult was injection protocol for you (assuming this is your first cycle)?

Pavlov, hey bud glad to have you here!
Yes. This is my first Inj cycle. I have run a Tbol only cycle before which was ok… But not what I needed.
I’ll be 100% honest, I haven’t calculated my fat intake at all. I generally eat very clean low fat all of the time. So I can’t say I am getting too much or enough. I do take 4 Fish Oil caps/day 2 w/ Breakfast and 2 w/ Dinner. I want to be careful not to swell up like the Michelin Man, so I am fat inatke conscious. But, my biggest concern is that I am getting enough Protein, and Caloires in total.

I basiacally just took my regular eating habits and multiplied them by 3.
So instead of breakfast being 1 pack of oatmeal and 2 pieces of toast, I now eat 3 oatmeals, and 6 pieces of toast, protein shake, fish oils, centrum, and an orange for instance, that what I had today.

Inj # 2 was this morning at 7:15 AM… Good Morning.

After one hellish cardio routine I got some much needed sleep. I slept for about 9 hours last night. Honestly I usually get no more than 5-6. So, I feel good today!

Swapped over to the left Quad and got the side muscle (my first was head on into the largest muscle on the quad and that was a bit uncomfortable)This one was like butter!

I showered (hot water) first was kind of in a hurry as I had a dental appointment, so I followed the procedures and got the compound in without a hitch. No stinging this time at all, and I did not heat compound first it’s 75-80 degrees in the room where it stays anyway. I still have no bleeding, no leaks nothing. It went perfect.

Today I am working out with some big boys at the gym for shoulder annhilation. I am going heavy today to start molding this clay.

Also, I use a drink called Speed Stack Pre-workout… It gives me great endurance.

And if you aren’t doing Power Cleans in your weekly routine, I strongly suggest adding them. Even at light weights this explosive movement gets the blood pumping, it really is great cardio, and from what I’ve researched gives you retarded orangutan strength! A great compound lift!

Today is shoulders and I am going to try the Jay Rodriguez shoulder training, I’ll keep you posted!

Shoulders workout was great. I ended up working out with 3 police officers, all cool guys. Workout went like this:

Seated Military Press, in front of head
95lbs warmup 15 reps
135lbs X 12 reps
155lbs X 10 reps
185lbs X 5 reps

Seated Dbell presses
40lbs X 12 reps
55lbs X 10 reps
55lbs X 10 reps (assistance on 7-10)

Plate overhead raises 45lb Plate
3 sets 12 reps

Side Laterals Dbells
25lbs 3 sets X 12 reps

Seated Bent over Dbell raises
35lbs 3 sets X 12 reps

Shrugs Hammer Strength
360lbs X 12 reps - 180lbs each side
450lbs X 10 reps (was too heavy started losing grip)
360lbs X 12 reps hold at top on last set squeeze for 5 seconds

Dumbell Shrugs
35lbs 3 sets X 36 reps/ea
Emphasis on growing some peaks

Single straight arm cable extensions
30lbs X 12 reps each arm
40lbs X 10 reps each arm

Shoulders were smoked, so rested and went home.

I took in about 4400 calories today, for dinner I had a 12oz Pork Chop and whole roasted chicken. I am turning into a carnivore… Should I be careful from all of the cholesterol???

I am now at 219lbs, I started at 213 in the cycle, so a modest 6 pounds. The way I’ve been eating it could be food alone that is causing the weight gain. I think my 1 hour cardio yesterday probably dropped 2lbs.
I won’t be doing that again.

Peace for now

219 lbs this morning. Lethargic to say the least. Porb because Test hasn’t released yet and I’ve been hitting the weight hard and heavy. I just want to sleep! But alas, today is leg day. Squats, Presses, and everything else that I love to do, so I gotta wake da fug up!

Speedstack works great!

I’ll post my Leg routine once I get back from gym.

Anyone have any ideas on why I am so tired!!?

I have really dialed in diet, 4500-5000 calories per day 400g protein, 375 carbs.
Eating Super Clean! Will eating so clean help achieve harder/more dense muscle gains??

And lastly how do you stretch your traps they are scorched today, neck is stiff as a board. I am walking like Voltron.