First Cycle Diet

Ok, Vets I need your help!
I am on my first cycle Test Enanthate 300.
600mg/week in 2 doses for 12 weeks
Taper out through week 16 at 300mg/week
Dbol 50mg/day for weeks 4-8 (There is a reason for starting late in stead of jump starting) Anyhow…

I want to make sure I am feeding the beast within and don’t know jack about macronutrients. I am 6’4 216 lbs and 32 yrs old. I am trying to put on 20+ pounds of LBM. Is this a clean diet? I work from home and can cook/prepare all of my meals. My budget for food is not an issue either.

**Please note that I have oral allergy syndrome, which means I cannot eat ANY raw fruits/vegetables with the exception of citrus and grapes. Once they are heated to 160 degrees the enzyme that I am allergic to is destroyed.
So, if it’s cooked I can eat it, if not anaphylactic shock… Not good. So pardon my lack of fruits…

Today’s Diet:

8AM Breakfast

8 oz Egg Whites Scrambled
W/ 1/8th cup 2% Shredded Cheese
2 pcs Whole Grain Extra Fiber Toast
W/ 1tbs yogurt butter & jelly
1 Protein Shake M.Milk 32g Protein w/water
2 Omega 3 Fish Oil Capsules
1 Centrum

9AM - 32oz Green Tea (brewed it like iced tea)No Sugar

11AM Snack

Protein Bar (27g Protein)
32 oz Green Tea (brewed it like iced tea)No Sugar

1PM - Lunch
2pcs Whole Grain Extra Fiber Bread
4oz Fat Free Turkey Breast
8oz 2% Cottage Cheese
Protein Shake (added 1 scoop mass gainer)
32 oz Green Tea

4pm - Pre Gym Snack
Protein Bar (27g) Protein
32oz Water

5 PM Workout - 2 packages Raspbery Propel 64oz water

7pm Post Workout
1 Protein Drink

8pm Dinner
3 Eggs over easy cooked in Olive Oil (Dippy Eggs)
2pcs Whole Grain Extra Fiber Toast
6 oz Pork Chop Grilled
10oz Steamed Broccoli
Protein Bar
8 0z Skim Milk

10pm Snack
4 oz Beef Jerkey
1 Protein Drink

*Every other day I swap out breakfast eggs for Oatmeal 3 packages and throw in 1/4 cup of raisins.

Any Critiques??
Thanks in advance…

Seems pretty low on total cals.

GetSwole, I think I figured it out to be around 3800 or so. I can easily add the mass gainer in and get 1000 additional calories, but where do I fit it in? AM/PM?

Also, does it look fairly clean? Anything I should nix? Or anything obviously missing?

Hey i was just wondering what the reason for starting dbol so late was

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Ok, Vets I need your help!
I am on my first cycle Test Enanthate 300.
600mg/week in 2 doses for 12 weeks
Taper out through week 16 at 300mg/week
Dbol 50mg/day for weeks 4-8 (There is a reason for starting late in stead of jump starting) Anyhow…

I want to make sure I am feeding the beast within and don’t know jack about macronutrients. I am 6’4 216 lbs and 32 yrs old. I am trying to put on 20+ pounds of LBM. Is this a clean diet? I work from home and can cook/prepare all of my meals. My budget for food is not an issue either.

**Please note that I have oral allergy syndrome, which means I cannot eat ANY raw fruits/vegetables with the exception of citrus and grapes. Once they are heated to 160 degrees the enzyme that I am allergic to is destroyed.
So, if it’s cooked I can eat it, if not anaphylactic shock… Not good. So pardon my lack of fruits…

Today’s Diet:

8AM Breakfast

8 oz Egg Whites Scrambled
W/ 1/8th cup 2% Shredded Cheese
2 pcs Whole Grain Extra Fiber Toast
W/ 1tbs yogurt butter & jelly
1 Protein Shake M.Milk 32g Protein w/water
1 Centrum

9AM - 32oz Green Tea (brewed it like iced tea)No Sugar

11AM Snack

Protein Bar (27g Protein)
32 oz Green Tea (brewed it like iced tea)No Sugar

1PM - Lunch
2pcs Whole Grain Extra Fiber Bread
4oz Fat Free Turkey Breast
8oz 2% Cottage Cheese
Protein Shake (added 1 scoop mass gainer)
32 oz Green Tea

4pm - Pre Gym Snack
Protein Bar (27g) Protein
32oz Water

5 PM Workout - 2 packages Raspbery Propel 64oz water

7pm Post Workout
1 Protein Drink

8pm Dinner
3 Eggs over easy cooked in Olive Oil (Dippy Eggs)
2pcs Whole Grain Extra Fiber Toast
6 oz Pork Chop Grilled
10oz Steamed Broccoli
Protein Bar
8 0z Skim Milk

10pm Snack
4 oz Beef Jerkey
1 Protein Drink

*Every other day I swap out breakfast eggs for Oatmeal 3 packages and throw in 1/4 cup of raisins.

Any Critiques??
Thanks in advance…

[/quote]

Whats the reasoning for starting the dbol 4 weeks in?curious. no AI on hand?

It looks clean, but I should stop responding as I’ve never used.

But, keep in mind, AAS makes the body more equipped to use nutrients. 3800kcal is pretty low for a natural trainee to gain size. Especially at your height and weight. Its pretty much nothing if your enhanced.

IMO…take this with a grain of salt because I haven’t used but hopefully the vets will step in…you should be getting at least 1200 more kcal daily (so a total at 5000) while on cycle. By eating too little while using you will seriously hinder your gains which is kinda of a waste of expensive gear in my opinion.

Dirty up the diet a bit, you probably won’t gain much fat as long as you are pretty, but not totally clean, and up the calories. Post cycle with the added muscle mass, a little fat gain will be barely noticeable and can easily and quickly be dieted off.

A main principle of using AAS is the enhanced abilities of the body to properly use nutrients (build muscle, not fat)…therefore, you can eat lots of calories (and you should) and you will be building alot of muscle.

If you don’t eat enough, your cycle won’t be very efficient.

Don’t take anything I just said as gold, hopefully I don’t get flamed for stepping in since I haven’t used…

Hopefully vets chime in.

Oh most def have A on hand and starting Dbol late because I recently 3 weeks ago finished a Tbol oral cycle, so at the suggestions of 2 very renowned vets here at T-Nation, I am waiting.

Strictly looking for Diet info, but thanks for looking out for me!

I believe some guys around here recommend the use of d-bol during those weeks.

Guess we were typing at the same time.

Get Swole thanks! I appreciate it!

and still are HA!

You’ll like starting the class 2 later anyhow. I’m willing to say that after this you wont use a class 2 as a “kickstart” again, but wait until the class 1 is in full effect then throw in the 2’s. Many people report much better bang for you buck per say and i can attest to this as well. i’ve done both the kickstart and waited and waiting and incorporating it in later is much better IMO.

Thanks Game_over.
What do you typically eat calorie wise on cycle?

Thanks

I was pretty close to your height and weight when I did my first cycle, and found that 4,700-5,000 calories a day was adequate for appreciable gains.

I’d start there and bump it up if your gains slow down at any point during the cycle.

If you’re trying to put on 20lbs, 3,800 calories is definately not gonna cut it.

Bump Please! Great info need more!

Calorie wise im usually about right around 4500-5000, but i like going really low carb on mine im a firm believer in carb phasing/loading w/e you wanna call it. so usually its around 50-75 of carbs a day then about every 4-5 days re-feed.

Game_over, please give me some idea of what you eat to get to 4500 calories at only 50-75carbs. Is it predominantly meat and egg whites?? I just tried the mass gainer at full strength… I need another way it took 30 minutes to choke down that concrete mix.
Mixed it with my protein powder and a 1/2 cup Peanut butter that alone was 1500 calories just for breakfast. But I’d rather eat 16oz -24oz of egg whites any day.

Also, will the low carbs still allow for killer workouts without getting the dizzy’s??

I had read another on cycle diet that said to increase to between 800-900carbs per day, so this is drastically different. I want LBM not chub, so your way sounds much better to me. Any downsides to going low car all week? I was doing that before cycle and then re-feeding on the weekends.

Anyone??

Monday Arms Workout*

Bi’s

Standing Barbell Curl (Shorty Bar)
Slow and 2sec contraction
60lb 15 reps
70lb 10 reps
80lb 8 reps

Hammer Curls
Slow and 2 sec contraction
25lb 15 reps ea/arm
30lb 12 reps ea/arm
35lb 12 reps ea/arm

Incline DB Curls (Dr. P Style)
25lb 12 reps ea/arm X 3 sets
*Using lower weight until I get the form down just right, I tend to incorporate chest and shoulder into these somehow.

Reverse Grip barbell curls
40lbs 3 sets X 12 reps
(to incorporate forearms and lower bicep growth)

Tri’s

Single arm DB Extenions (lying down flat)
35lbs X 10reps for 3 sets
These also seem to incorporate alot of chest

Dips
Body Weight slow and controlled
3 sets 12 reps each with 5 sec hold on last rep

Cables Pushdowns
100lbs X 12 reps
120lbs X 12 reps
150lbs X 8 reps

Cable Pulldowns (Palms up and out)
90lbs X 12 reps
100lbs X 10 reps
120lbs X 8 reps

Bi and Tri Strecthing for approx 10 minutes.

30 min low intensity cardio.

Total workout approx 1 hr 10 mins

I plan on moving my reps down and weight up next week. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

There it is…

Any one know how to change the name of this thread to include the word LOG? Thanks!