Film Scenes that get you Psyched Up?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
These always got me jacked up in high school.

[/quote]

Just downloaded it. Better be good.

Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!

I couldn’t find a very good clip of this on youtube, but the opening scene from Patton is definitely psych-up material.

[quote]twojarslave wrote:
I couldn’t find a very good clip of this on youtube, but the opening scene from Patton is definitely psych-up material.
[/quote]

George C. Scott Vs. the real Patton…

I just thought the comparrison was interesting.

The alley sex scene in the really bad movie “Raw Justice” with a pre-Hep-C late 1980’s Pamela Anderson always got me going.

Not remotely suitable for work, but formative in a young mind who stumbled across it on Showtime one night.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[/quote]

This.

This too :slight_smile:

Titanium balls…

(2.20 onwards especially fires me up)

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]twojarslave wrote:
[/quote]

George C. Scott Vs. the real Patton…

I just thought the comparrison was interesting.[/quote]

Indeed.[/quote]

Agreed. Patton has always intrigued me. I believe he represents an older breed of T-Man who perfectly illustrates how a big deadlift and a lean physique are totally unnecessary if you want to orchestrate an operation to see your enemies fucked, broken and driven across the land.

Such an awesome scene and movie I felt compelled to log in and post

Those are nice (except for the Jungle Fever clip - what exactly does that motivate you to do?), but they all pale in comparison to the most epic battle of all space and time: the Hawkmen attack on War Rocket Ajax! It has it all:

Lasers? Check.
Explosions? Check.
Barbarians with metal wings? Check. No, scratch that FLYING BERSERKERS!
Rocket cycle? Check.
Impetuous boy? Check.
Bad-ass mucical score? Check.
Sam J. Muthafukin’ Jones? Check.

Who want’s to live forever?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Damn, that’s a good one. The entire last 45 min of that movie could be included in this thread.

Two more of my favorites

The new daredevil tflix show I love this hit hit catch my breath punch punch goddamnit why is he getting up