Film Scenes that get you Psyched Up?

Blade 2 Blade vs Reinhardt

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Blade 2 Blade vs Reinhardt[/quote]

Oh yeah one of my favourites.

Same action director as the vid I posted.

One of my favourites

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Amazing soundtrack by Peter Gabriel

Someone had to do it.

Gladiator is one of those movies that EVERY single time it is on TV when I am flipping the channels I end up watching it. So good!

These always got me jacked up in high school.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
Gladiator is one of those movies that EVERY single time it is on TV when I am flipping the channels I end up watching it. So good![/quote]

Same here!

Amazing how that film turned out considering its shaky inception and lack of directional vision initially.

Also pleased that they didn’t go with Mel Gibson for the lead, as had been originally planned.

Any and all Hulk scenes (ignore the shitty soundtrack).

[quote]YamatoDamashii92 wrote:
I was doing chin-ups this morning while Henry V was on. I banged out almost double my usual number and felt really good. Made me laugh at myself, reminded me of watching Rocky as a kid and feeling like I could kick anyones ass. Anyone have any particular scenes that do the same to them?

I will start us off with perhaps, the best scene ever :slight_smile:

You would be confident if you had a young Batman on your side!

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
Gladiator is one of those movies that EVERY single time it is on TV when I am flipping the channels I end up watching it. So good![/quote]

Same here!

Amazing how that film turned out considering its shaky inception and lack of directional vision initially.

Also pleased that they didn’t go with Mel Gibson for the lead, as had been originally planned.
[/quote]

I respectfully disagree. I think Mel would have been a better Gladiator and Russell Crowe would have been a better Braveheart.

To add to the thread, everything in the original Conan the Barbarian movie form the opening credits to the closing credits.

Old but still great.

Since Orion started including game trailers… (that Skyrim video is awesome, btw)

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Somebody has to post it.

Corny, but you know you want to go outside and pick up some logs and rocks in the snow.[/quote]

I don’t think that scene is corny. I always liked that scene because it demonstrates how muscles don’t care what is causing them to adapt, but only that they need to adapt.

This scene stokes a fire inside of me.

another