T Nation

Film Scenes that get you Psyched Up?

I was doing chin-ups this morning while Henry V was on. I banged out almost double my usual number and felt really good. Made me laugh at myself, reminded me of watching Rocky as a kid and feeling like I could kick anyones ass. Anyone have any particular scenes that do the same to them?

I will start us off with perhaps, the best scene ever :slight_smile:

“you owe me 200 bucks”

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
“you owe me 200 bucks”

Ha! Good scene. I liked Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte in the film but didn’t like the film in its entirety.

Somebody has to post it.

Corny, but you know you want to go outside and pick up some logs and rocks in the snow.

From Troy…

On a more serious note…

Posted this in my log here. This is the conversation I have with my body whenever I get injured

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
Posted this in my log here. This is the conversation I have with my body whenever I get injured

Haha.

Shocked no one had this: Arughhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Any Rocky Movie 1-4… I never get tired of Rocky and I have seen them all a million times. They always get me psyched to train. I don’t know why, they just work for me.

[quote]YamatoDamashii92 wrote:
I was doing chin-ups this morning while Henry V was on. I banged out almost double my usual number and felt really good. Made me laugh at myself, reminded me of watching Rocky as a kid and feeling like I could kick anyones ass. Anyone have any particular scenes that do the same to them?

I will start us off with perhaps, the best scene ever :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM [/quote]

Uncanny coincidence. I was just wanking off to Macbeth.

I like the song form this scene

Conan the Barbarian. The whole thing. 1982 of course.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.