Experiences with Nebido (Aveed)

I was moved from SUS250 to Nebido 3 months ago (so I have had 3 shots) as I live in Malaysia and they have Nebido my only option. I went straight to an 8 week protocol as this matched what I was getting on SUS250 (I was on 250ml every 14 days). I actually have had better results on Nebido that I was getting on SUS250. I feel better, I have put on more muscle mass (only about 3-4 kg) but I do still feel like I am coming down at the 6 - 7 week point. I get more emotional. I don’t think its a e2 issue but I haven’t had bloods done yet. I am the first TRT patient my doctor has treated that isn’t a sedentary Chinese retiree. I am interested in HCG but only for cosmetic/personal reasons. I am 46, have had a vasectomy so I am not interested in kids. I am not a fan of tiny balls and very low ejaculate volume. I think my quality of orgasm has gone down since going on TRT. The fact that I am horny a lot and have no issues getting hard is great, it could always be better. I would like to try a 6 week Nebido duration just to see how I feel but I am not sure my Doctor will go for it.

Hi, first time to post. I take Nebido 4ml. I took only 2ml a month ago and do have 2ml left in the vial, stored in the dark. Do you know if I can still inject it after a month?