Exclusive Powerlifting Gym in Chantilly, Va

maraudermeat,

Hey man, I just saw this thread. We’re over in Winchester. We have a monolift if you guys want to come over and train until you get yours.

www.metalmilitia-va.com

Take care

Why are all the good gyms in nova

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:
Why are all the good gyms in nova[/quote]

sounds like you need to take a trip up our way.

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

[/quote]
Scott

When you guys training this week. Ryan is out of town for the week.

[quote]rustypugh wrote:
maraudermeat,

Hey man, I just saw this thread. We’re over in Winchester. We have a monolift if you guys want to come over and train until you get yours.

www.metalmilitia-va.com

Take care[/quote]

cool… i travel through there all the time. i actually grew up in Strasburg. I’ve checked out your webpage. looks like you have some strong guys over there. putting on any meets anytime soon? we are getting ready for the Brute Strength SPF meet in October right now.

[quote]ecupirate123 wrote:

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

[/quote]
Scott

When you guys training this week. Ryan is out of town for the week. [/quote]

we trained deads tonight and will be bench’n thursday. we will then be hitt’n up squats saturday morning.

cool… i travel through there all the time. i actually grew up in Strasburg. I’ve checked out your webpage. looks like you have some strong guys over there. putting on any meets anytime soon? we are getting ready for the Brute Strength SPF meet in October right now.
[/quote]

Yeah, it’s cool to know you guys are so close. We’re doing the IPA LEXEN Meet in Ohio Ocotber 8 but I don’t plan on putting on any more meets, just too much trouble, too many politics… I wanted to do that Brute Strength meet, one of my guys did it last year and said they put on a good meet.

Anytime you guys want to come over you’e more than welcome man. Good luck with your place, hopefully the guys in your area will understand what they have…

[quote]rustypugh wrote:
[/quote]

Yeah, it’s cool to know you guys are so close. We’re doing the IPA LEXEN Meet in Ohio Ocotber 8 but I don’t plan on putting on any more meets, just too much trouble, too many politics… I wanted to do that Brute Strength meet, one of my guys did it last year and said they put on a good meet.

Anytime you guys want to come over you’e more than welcome man. Good luck with your place, hopefully the guys in your area will understand what they have…

[/quote]

i’ll definitely bring a few of my guys down. you have a mix of geared and raw guys don’t you?? we all train raw for the most part. if you get a chance, PM me your number and i’ll get you mine.

I’ve done three meets at the Brute strength gym. they always put on a great meet with awesome equipment.