Exclusive Powerlifting Gym in Chantilly, Va

Interested…how ever Im in ? right now. Moving to VA. How far from mwva. Ready to get stronger.

you sir are about 3-4 hour away.

Might have to come up there at some point. The gym does look pretty badass. I live in Ocean City, MD so the drive wouldnt be too awful.

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
Might have to come up there at some point. The gym does look pretty badass. I live in Ocean City, MD so the drive wouldnt be too awful.[/quote]

anytime… we have 10 competitive powerlifters in the gym now. we don’t all train at the same time but it’s an awesome atmosphere. once we get the monolift it will be perfect.

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:
anytime… we have 10 competitive powerlifters in the gym now. we don’t all train at the same time but it’s an awesome atmosphere. once we get the monolift it will be perfect. [/quote]

What days are you up there? I was thinking about making a cameo appearance up there one of these days since I’m so damn close by.

How far are you from Ft. Lee I have to go there for a few months for training in October and will probably need a gym while I am there.

Yo. Just got back from Arizona today. Super busy right now with finishing up packing all the little stuff. The movers are gonna be here in the morning to do all the hard work. :slight_smile:

Loren got me some real nice bands(5 different pairs) for my birthday… I’ll at least have that for training in England. :smiley:

I’ll call ya tomorrow scott to see whats going on. I can definitely make it saturday morning if you are training then… but I’ll call ya tomorrow. Btw, you been training? I was checking your log and haven’t seen any updates or anything.

[quote]novaeer wrote:

anytime… we have 10 competitive powerlifters in the gym now. we don’t all train at the same time but it’s an awesome atmosphere. once we get the monolift it will be perfect. [/quote]

What days are you up there? I was thinking about making a cameo appearance up there one of these days since I’m so damn close by.[/quote]

we typically train on mondays, wendsdays and saturdays. we train around 5 through the week and then around 10 on saturdays. definitely come by. it would be good to hit up a session with you again.

[quote]barbarianlifter wrote:
How far are you from Ft. Lee I have to go there for a few months for training in October and will probably need a gym while I am there.[/quote]

not sure… i don’t know where fort Lee is. we are in Chantilly though.

How far are you from Ft. Lee I have to go there for a few months for training in October and will probably need a gym while I am there.[/quote]

Fort Lee is south of Richmond - not really close.

[quote]novaeer wrote:

Fort Lee is south of Richmond - not really close.[/quote]

yeah… that’s definitely not close enough to drive for a workout session.

we typically train on mondays, wendsdays and saturdays. we train around 5 through the week and then around 10 on saturdays. definitely come by. it would be good to hit up a session with you again.
[/quote]

What is the breakout of your training schedule, i.e. is Monday international bench night at your place, too?

[quote]novaeer wrote:

[/quote]

What is the breakout of your training schedule, i.e. is Monday international bench night at your place, too? [/quote]

Ill take this one… lol. Training is on a 4 day rotation of squats bench deads military…3 days a week, so the training days arent always the same days.

[quote]Joweeee wrote:
Ill take this one… lol. Training is on a 4 day rotation of squats bench deads military…3 days a week, so the training days arent always the same days.[/quote]

Ahhhhh, I see. Do you know when the your next bench day is going to be?

[quote]novaeer wrote:

[quote]Joweeee wrote:
Ill take this one… lol. Training is on a 4 day rotation of squats bench deads military…3 days a week, so the training days arent always the same days.[/quote]

Ahhhhh, I see. Do you know when the your next bench day is going to be? [/quote]

it will actually be this coming monday. we are more than welcome to head over. we will be doing full ROM bench as a warmup, then moving onto the Titan ram and finishing with benching with chains. fun will be had by all.

[quote]novaeer wrote:

Fort Lee is south of Richmond - not really close.[/quote]

yeah… that’s definitely not close enough to drive for a workout session.
[/quote]

Damn.

So here’s the deal, one of my training partners is moving to England for three years. I’m looking for someone to join our powerlifting team. We train at an exclusive private facility in Chantilly, va. We have everything one needs to train for powerlifting. The one piece of equipment that i want, a monolift, is in the near future. Each member has their own keyless entry card and the monthly rate is very reasonable. We typically train three days a week on mainly mondays, wednesdays and saturdays.

Who’s look’n to get stronger??[/quote]

OK I’m in England, so where is he going to be training?

I just moved to Warrenton less than a week ago and have been looking for a PL gym to train at. I have only done a few meets and am relatively new to powerlifting but would love to get in with a group of experienced guys who could get me stronger.

[quote]Smithre wrote:
I just moved to Warrenton less than a week ago and have been looking for a PL gym to train at. I have only done a few meets and am relatively new to powerlifting but would love to get in with a group of experienced guys who could get me stronger.[/quote]

i live in Bristow which is right next to warrenton. you are more than welcome to come and check it out. we will be training deads on tuesday around 5-5:30. PM me and i’ll get you my phone number.

[quote]OneLeggedWonder wrote:

[quote]Smithre wrote:
I just moved to Warrenton less than a week ago and have been looking for a PL gym to train at. I have only done a few meets and am relatively new to powerlifting but would love to get in with a group of experienced guys who could get me stronger.[/quote]

i live in Bristow which is right next to warrenton. you are more than welcome to come and check it out. we will be training deads on tuesday around 5-5:30. PM me and i’ll get you my phone number.
[/quote]

i don’t know how this happened but this was my post. PM Maraudermeat (me) to get more information and my cell phone.