Euro 2012

[quote]samoth2 wrote:
Denmark <3

So good![/quote]

Gotta agree!
They got what they deserved!

England-France was a great game. And I’m happy for Shevchenko and Ukraine. They deserved it.

If Milner had finishing ability…

I have no idea what the hell this thread is about, I’ll assume it’s football/soccer/divegrass whatever.

It would be nice to see Ireland do well, but that’s doubtful.

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
I have no idea what the hell this thread is about, I’ll assume it’s football/soccer/divegrass whatever.[/quote]
International soccer/football is good stuff man… it takes awhile to get into but you can really the games. Specifically the Euro and World Cup. Don’t watch the Premiership much myself, though.

I don’t even like soccer, but I’m 100% German, so I have to root for the motherland.

CS

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
I have no idea what the hell this thread is about, I’ll assume it’s football/soccer/divegrass whatever.[/quote]
International soccer/football is good stuff man… it takes awhile to get into but you can really the games. Specifically the Euro and World Cup. Don’t watch the Premiership much myself, though.[/quote]

Believe me or not I couldn’t guess it was about football until I connected the dots when people started mentioning countries, OP’s pic didn’t load the first time I looked into the thread and I only did a quick read on the posts so I was assuming Euro 2012 was something to do with olympic lifting or racing.

I don’t keep much with sports in general with the exception of some Oly sports, never watched a football match, maybe I’ll do it one of these days.

I suppose I’ll have to root for Mother Russia then, even though I don’t plan on watching it.

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
I suppose I’ll have to root for Mother Russia then, even though I don’t plan on watching it.[/quote]
They whooped Czech Rep 4-1, so why not haha. They are a good team.

Anybody know where you can watch it live online?

EDIT: never mind, ESPN streams it :slight_smile:

Crap

Great finish to the Portugal- denmark game.

He managed to make up for the embarassment of missing the ball that’s for sure haha. Glad Ronaldo didn’t get a goal, prick. Hopefully we beat Sweden on friday, good chance of advancing through imo. Plus a draw with France is a good thing, I expected us to lose lol

My Italian Azzurri looked pretty good against Spain, I think they might do well.

Go on ze Germans!

Lovely stuff being played by Germany v Denmark.

Normally I couldn’t give a flying fuck about soccer but this tournament is after catching my attention. The buzz over here is incredible, it’s been a long time since the Irish soccer team did anything of note so it’s a big deal to even be involved over here.

If ya can’t beat them…

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
Go on ze Germans!

Lovely stuff being played by Germany v Denmark.

Normally I couldn’t give a flying fuck about soccer but this tournament is after catching my attention. The buzz over here is incredible, it’s been a long time since the Irish soccer team did anything of note so it’s a big deal to even be involved over here.

If ya can’t beat them…[/quote]

Been a long time since the irish did anything of note :stuck_out_tongue:

Bye bye Holland
Only garbage collectors wear orange.

Tonights game: Italy vs Croatia.

Tonight will either be the best day of my life, or the worst day of my life.

U boj!!!

tweet

Really wanted Denmark to win yesterday but it just didn’t happen. Sorry samothII, but your guys went down standing up. Cost me 20 Euro. arrrrghhhh!!!

Tonight Italy is going to destroy Croatia 3-0 or 3-1 and I’ve got 2 bets riding on those scores, and another small bet on Ireland with 10 to 1 odds for a tie or win.

So I’m rooting tonight for any flag with green, white & a third color.