Euro 2012

Hi friends,

I would like to kick off T-Nations official Euro 2012 thread.

Its now time to ask work if you can have time off, and organise to send the wife/gf for a holiday somewhere for awhile. You have 20 days to organise all of this.

tweet

yea…

Scotland aren’t in it. Struggling to care.

Hopefully England don’t get past the group stages. Could not be arsed with hearing the English media rattle on about it for the next 100 years.

Reckon it’s Germany’s year.

Imagine the Ukranians and Poles will be looking for a scrap. Hopefully the English oblige.

I’m just hoping Denmark gets past the group stage although I doubt it.

If Denmark and Germany finishes 1st and 2nd in the group I would be very happy. If that doesn’t happen I just don’t want Portugal to go through.

Unfortunately most of the tournament is right on top of an exam period for me, so I probably won’t see as many games as I would like.

In other football related news: FUUUU! Stupid Chelsea.

Can’t wait for this.

Group B is stacked … Netherlands, Germany, Portugal w/ Denmark.

Netherlands, Spain and Germany I believe are all going in undefeated in qualifying. Should be awesome this year!

Go DEUTSCHLAND!!

Tenner on Germany to win.

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:
Scotland aren’t in it. Struggling to care.

Hopefully England don’t get past the group stages. Could not be arsed with hearing the English media rattle on about it for the next 100 years.

Reckon it’s Germany’s year.

Imagine the Ukranians and Poles will be looking for a scrap. Hopefully the English oblige.[/quote]

Hopefully the miserable jocks ain’t in it…Oh look they aren’t. :wink:

Looking forward to it, should hopefully make it past the group stages! No high expectations though really

Hopefully England don’t get past the group stages. [/quote]

I pray that England never ever get out of any group stage. Every night.

tweet

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Weakest squad we have taken to a tournament in forever though.

I have as many goals and assists in the Premier League this season as Stewart Downing.

England have to get off to a good start or I fear it will be group stage and no further.

If not England though I’d like to see the Germans win it, they play football the right way nowadays as opposed to the Spanish ‘let’s just bore the bastards to death’ approach

Has anyone had any experience with watching setanta online?

At the moment Im in between accomodation, and hence it is not viable for me to install a satellite dish. I plan to watch the games by subscribing to setanta-i.

What is the quality like? Is there any delays with “buffering” etc?
I have never watched live sport online before.

tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:

Hopefully England don’t get past the group stages. [/quote]

I pray that England never ever get out of any group stage. Every night.

tweet[/quote]

We are quite able to do that without divine intervention.

generally hate football but since Ireland has qualified for something for the first time in ages,Im jumping on the bandwagon!

Then i saw our group…

[quote]A.Lurker wrote:
Hopefully the miserable jocks ain’t in it…Oh look they aren’t. :wink:
[/quote]

Yeah I mentioned that at the very start of my post. Keep up silly billy :wink:

[quote]trueblue316 wrote:
Looking forward to it, should hopefully make it past the group stages! No high expectations though really[/quote]

Think this is the first tournament the England fans have went into knowing they’re actually ‘medium talent’

Shame Falcao won’t be there. Probably the best out and out striker in the planet right now.

Van Persie is gonna burst nets!

Hoping for a surprise winner, like Greece back in 04.

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Hoping for a surprise winner, like Greece back in 04.[/quote]

I hear you however watching that Greece team was like watching paint dry

There seems to be some anti-English feeling in this thread…