Epstein and "The Lolita Express"

Not at all. The shave is better and it’s more fun to do. Way less razor burn.

The main thing though is the savings is unbelievable. When I started I got (ballparking the totals) a badger brush for around 15-20. Those things can last years I’m still on my first and I started wet shaving 3 years ago. My favorite shave soap is like 5 bucks and it lasts forever. Probably the equivalent of at least 3 tubs of shaving cream/gel. My favorite razor blades are about 7 dollars for a hundred. And I got my double edge safety razor for like 25.

So yeah you have a bit of an initial investment but I will never need to buy another razor blade again. Unless I stop being a pussy and get a straight blade one day. The shaving soap lasts way longer so you save big there. And the massive savings is razor blades. The cheapest Gillette blades (I still have a fusion) is 17 dollars for 8 cartridges. Depending on which site you read you should change them between 4 and 10 shaves. So even on the high end you’re going through them at a fast rate. I know you can get more shaved out of the single blade than one but they are so cheap I just change them every shave.

Depending on my work I’ll shave anywhere from every 2-3 days to once a week. It has a touch of a learning curve but with videos I had it down in no time. You get a few nicks in the early shaves but now I can go quickly with no problems ever. Closer shave, less razor burn, way cheaper. My only regret is I didn’t start earlier. I know of no one who wet shaves and has ever gone back.

1 Like

The safety razor is a beautiful thing man.

Just bought 300 razors for $20 that’ll last me until my kid starts kindergarten in 5 years

Mohamed bin Salman.

Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. If Epstein did indeed have his hooks into MBS, then that would be why “intelligence” told the prosecutors to back off Epstein.

The only thing is MBS can molest underage girls all day every day in Saudi Arabia with no threat of legal trouble. It wouldn’t make sense that he’d fly to new york/palm beach to do it.

You’re wrong there. Saudis are very careful that all depravities are done outside of the country - for Russian hookers and coke they fly to Dubai for the weekend for example. Also, they love coming to Vegas and Miami.

It’s much more fun if you’re abusing infidels in the West. At home you’re financing AQ and buying yourself a ticket to paradise.

3 Likes

I get my razors from Dollar Shave Club, brah. 5 bucks a month to get 4 fresh blades delivered to my door every month. Use a cheap shave soap or sometimes just whatever body wash I’ve got in the shower.

Wait, what are we talking about again?

1 Like

This case just keeps getting more and more bonkers.

2 Likes

I don’t shave, my beard is 6" long lol. But the razor I do have, that I used in my shaving days, is a Merkur safety razor.

I too have a beard but I need to shave my neck or it feels like I’m wearing a low quality wool scarf

2 Likes

I have an old safety razor that’s made of cast zinc from back in the day. Presumably so it wouldn’t rust. Wondering how much mercury and lead is in it too any time I nick myself.

1 Like

I probably should keep my neck cleaner myself. I just go to a barber about once a month for a trim to clean up the lines and everything.

3 Likes

No one has a fucking clue how this skeeze makes his money! What the fuck is going on?

I’m developing a taste for tinfoil hats as this unfolds. This guy is either an intelligence asset, a super villain, or a herald of the New World Order.

1 Like

You think he might have been running honey traps on the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world?

2 Likes

I think it’s a very distinct possibility, but it would leave so many unanswered questions were that all it was.

They would have had him killed.

1 Like

It would seem so, except that maybe some of the people are from countries that have different ideas about sex and legality. In some places this might be embarrassing but not devastating.

In the US right now it is devastating to even be near. In the middle east it might just be impolite to speak of.

We blew up the twin towers. I think killing Epstein would be easy. Besides, to most people he was a character on Welcome Back Kotter.