Epstein and "The Lolita Express"

While they may, in fact, be completely innocent…the various photos of Trump and a pre-pubescent and adolescent Ivanka that are surfacing are enough to give one pause…

I saw those. It seems like the Dems should use those in their marketing. Even if it is nothing, it looks bad.

It looks perfectly normal in states like Alabama. You know, places where if you divorce you’re still brother and sister.

2 Likes

I heard he had to settle on the name because other billionaires already took the names “Jailbait Jetways” and “Child Rape Airplane”.

2 Likes

“If anyone’s gonna fuck my cousin its gonna be me…you know outta respect.”

So here’s the indictments. Don’t read with a full stomach.

Another interesting connection. Comey’s daughter is one of the prosecutors for the SDNY handling the case. Yes that Comey. You couldn’t write this stuff if you tried. It’s like they re upped some of these characters for another season.

Also interesting and depressing. The only reason these charges are happening is because Cernovich and The Miami Herald had a FOIA suit to unseal 2,000 pages from the 2008 investigation that should’ve never been sealed in the first place. Meaning the feds knew all this stuff before and could have filed these charges at any time since 2008.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6184409-Epstein-Indictment-2019-07-08.html

1 Like

I can’t believe this happened after #metoo. I thought all of the dirtbags were going to switch up their games once Hollywood celebrities let us know that rape is bad.

Did this guy not see the Gillette commercial either? I guess not.

5 Likes

Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Defence : ‘Your honour, my client is not a flight risk. He has no history of nefarious activity involving airplanes at all.’

J: ‘…’

Prosecution: ‘…’

D ‘Furthermore, all flights arrive to an island if you really think about it’

4 Likes

The unmitigated gaul. Apparently his legal team sent private investigators to get dirt on all of his prosecutors last time and get them off the case.

It’s actually a bad idea for him imho. All it would take is one angry father. Might not be wise to broadcast where you’re sleeping.

3 Likes

Quite. Not that such a man would last long in gen pop.

Home Detention???

WUH? His house WAS his little “Pedi-Palace”…

(PLEASE tell me this was an article from “The Onion”…!)

It’s mind boggling. I half expect the next thing will be a request that he has house arrest and is watched by a few 13 year olds.

This shit is disgusting but the rules are different for the rich.

2 Likes

Do we know approximately how many people have flown with\ on this guy’s airplanes?

we should start a new thread about that. people should still be talking about that commercial. forever.

4 Likes

Ok, this case is so unsettling that it feels like it’s a bad horror story in which the author threw in random people whose names he read off the internet - Sec. Acosta, William Barr’s father, Woody Allen, Bill Clinton and MBS (ok, no surprise there), Alen Dershowitz…

1 Like

If you guys are still using cartridge razors you’re doing it all wrong. And way more expensive than needed. Wet shave all day.

1 Like

I trim, I haven’t shaved in years. The whole hullabaloo passed me by.

If even a portion of the names in his phone book are conspirators, we are looking at an unprecedented global scandal.

I’m genuinely struggling to think of anything close to it. Perhaps Comintern’s infiltration?

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic but I’ve been we shaving for about 5 years … would never go back

Who is mbs?