Entertaining and Interesting British Thread

I forgot about the video. The look on the face of Margaret Fatchers daughter was absolutely priceless.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Seems like my edit didn’t upload before you posted. OK you want photographic evidence of things from the 16th and 17th Century. Anyone want to point out to Sifu why this might be difficult?

Try looking at Hogarth paintings from the era though and you will see plenty of black faces.

Also, you will love this video!

There is no need to go back that far. The ninteenth century will do. That should make it a lot easier for you, because the population should have had a lot more time to grow.

Oh by the way. If anyone would like to explain to Cock why paintings are not useful as evidence like photographs are, I would appreciate it. [/quote]

I take it you don’t know who Hogarth is then.

We can find Black people on parish registers as early as 1595 so unless you think that they were also written by the modern liberal media then I don’t know what your argument is.

By the way, here is a photo of East London dating to the late 19th Century

[quote]Sifu wrote:
I forgot about the video. The look on the face of Margaret Fatchers daughter was absolutely priceless. [/quote]

Erm, that would be Thatcher.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Seems like my edit didn’t upload before you posted. OK you want photographic evidence of things from the 16th and 17th Century. Anyone want to point out to Sifu why this might be difficult?

Try looking at Hogarth paintings from the era though and you will see plenty of black faces.

Also, you will love this video!

There is no need to go back that far. The ninteenth century will do. That should make it a lot easier for you, because the population should have had a lot more time to grow.

Oh by the way. If anyone would like to explain to Cock why paintings are not useful as evidence like photographs are, I would appreciate it.

I take it you don’t know who Hogarth is then.

We can find Black people on parish registers as early as 1595 so unless you think that they were also written by the modern liberal media then I don’t know what your argument is.

By the way, here is a photo of East London dating to the late 19th Century[/quote]

Hogarth was an 18th century satirist. If you have some examples of his art you want to point out then do it.

Your photograph is a thunbnail. Why don’t you provide a link. If that is the best you can do you are not doing very well. If what you said is true you should be able to post entire street scenes. Not three guys one of whom looks like he might be a chimney sweep with nothing to reference it.

You can pick pretty much any of Hogarth’s paintings that have groups of people in.

Sifu wrote:
I forgot about the video. The look on the face of Margaret Fatchers daughter was absolutely priceless.

Erm, that would be Thatcher.[/quote]

Yeah. I was spelling it phonetically. :slight_smile: The look on her face was priceless.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:

Yeah. I was spelling it phonetically. :slight_smile: The look on her face was priceless. [/quote]

Agreed, the NF guy was even funnier though. “I guess I am a bit of a mongrel then”

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:

Yeah. I was spelling it phonetically. :slight_smile: The look on her face was priceless. [/quote]

Agreed, the NF guy was even funnier though. “I guess I am a bit of a mongrel then”

Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:

Yeah. I was spelling it phonetically. :slight_smile: The look on her face was priceless.

Agreed, the NF guy was even funnier though. “I guess I am a bit of a mongrel then”[/quote]

I didn’t quite catch that he was national front. That’s funny. At least he seemed to take in stride and had a bit of a sense of humor about it. Thatchers daughter on the other hand looked horror struck, I’m still laughing.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Fuck you and your bullshit about the Nazi’s. Brussels is about to become a muslim majority city. I am sure the grand mufti of Jerusalem and the muslims he recruited to the Waffen SS would be proud of you Belgians.

You live in a little piece of shit country that doesn’t count for anything. If it wasn’t for the EU you Belgians would really not matter. So I am sure you would love to see Britain a country that actually does matter destroyed. Your attitude whos why the british need to get out of the EU. The EU is not made up of people who love the British. In fact the EU has a lot of haters like you who will use the EU to destroy Britain. [/quote]

Belgian? Didn’t you hear? I slaughtered all the Belgians when I moved here ten years ago. In fact I am exactly what you profess to hate, a well paid European civil servant, drafting laws. There really aren’t that many of us. About the same numbers as the council of Birmingham employs. Only, after I have drafted the law, it goes to the democratically elected European Parliament who re-writes it the way thay want it and then pass it over to the democratically elected Member State goverments to again redraft it. If they come to an agreement, it becomes law. There really isn’t that much of “Brussels”. I doubt there is much I , or anyone else here, can do to destroy Britain, nor do I see good reason why I should bother to.

[quote]TQB wrote:
Sifu wrote:
Fuck you and your bullshit about the Nazi’s. Brussels is about to become a muslim majority city. I am sure the grand mufti of Jerusalem and the muslims he recruited to the Waffen SS would be proud of you Belgians.

You live in a little piece of shit country that doesn’t count for anything. If it wasn’t for the EU you Belgians would really not matter. So I am sure you would love to see Britain a country that actually does matter destroyed. Your attitude whos why the british need to get out of the EU. The EU is not made up of people who love the British. In fact the EU has a lot of haters like you who will use the EU to destroy Britain.

Belgian? Didn’t you hear? I slaughtered all the Belgians when I moved here ten years ago. In fact I am exactly what you profess to hate, a well paid European civil servant, drafting laws. There really aren’t that many of us. About the same numbers as the council of Birmingham employs. Only, after I have drafted the law, it goes to the democratically elected European Parliament who re-writes it the way thay want it and then pass it over to the democratically elected Member State goverments to again redraft it. If they come to an agreement, it becomes law. There really isn’t that much of “Brussels”. I doubt there is much I , or anyone else here, can do to destroy Britain, nor do I see good reason why I should bother to. [/quote]

One thing I do have to pull Brussels up on though, the tour guide for Mini Europe is one of the most hilarious and obvious pieces of pro Europe propeganda I have ever read. I was laughing my arse off as I read it.

Oh and the Atomium was bobbins :wink: