El Chupacabra!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, most urban legends have a grain of truth to them.
Lemme tell you chumps why the governmint decided to capitalize on the bigfoot legend…north americans felt jealous of the yeti, and wanted their own! Given that the history of our country is so…er…short/inadequate, we felt the need to cram a few urban legends and myths into it all. Enter bigfoot, inspired by the abominable snowman…and actually refers to inhabitants of the aforementioned tribe, but basically designed to nab tourists.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
So Tribunaldude what’s the freakiest monster-like creature you believe exists?

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAH.

…Clearly you didn’t see his attempt at running in the actual clip.

I did. Nothing beats a 300 pound ripped guy running on sand with flippers trying to hide his gut from a million viewers.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
So Tribunaldude what’s the freakiest monster-like creature you believe exists?

HAHAHAHAH.

…Clearly you didn’t see his attempt at running in the actual clip.[/quote]

So lets go capture one. It should bring in a pretty penny.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
So lets go capture one. It should bring in a pretty penny.[/quote]

If successful please check for a gunshot wound to left butt cheek???

D

Tribunaldude, how the fuck do I get to be part of “your team?” I want, no I need, in.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Tribunaldude, how the fuck do I get to be part of “your team?” I want, no I need, in.[/quote]

Think MIB.

gah…its not my team. I have a group of dynamic, courageous and extroverted individuals as friends - these guys like to investigte weird shit happening everywhere.
Four of them are featured on “Paranormal State” on A&E (Ryan Buell) and a few of you must have seen them live.

Then lets get a team together and lets go get us a fucking bigfoot.

Then lets get a team together and lets go get us a fucking bigfoot.[/quote]

I have a group of dynamic, courageous and extroverted individuals as friends - these guys like to investigte weird shit happening everywhere. [/quote]

Do you guys have a theme song?

You need a theme song.

Bah! There is no monster called chupacabre. Read my posts again. The chupacabre refers to a tribe of sub-human hybrids that in hard times harvested blood from neighbouring livestock for their nourishment, and often visited nearby towns. YOu lived on the border…the chupa tribe doesn;t frequent there. Also they frequently migrate making their study difficult.

WhiteFlash wrote:
Tribunal dude, you’re a weird fuckin’ guy. Having lived 3+ years of my life on the border of Mexico, I’ve heard an awful lot about el chupacabre. One thing is the monster described looks NOTHING like that ridiculous video. Another [and I can’t fully remember, but I’m sure you can research on the web] is that no one had heard of the Chup until the mid 60’s, when the Mexican government started killing livestock and created this monster to divert attention from what they were doing. Like I said, I can’t remember the exact story, but it’s pretty much common knowledge that the Chup is just a wives tale.

[/quote]

What? The story started in Mexico as a vampiric creature that drained the blood of livestock. Your “team” should clue you in to the origins of the monsters you chase.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
Bah! There is no monster called chupacabre. Read my posts again. The chupacabre refers to a tribe of sub-human hybrids that in hard times harvested blood from neighbouring livestock for their nourishment, and often visited nearby towns. YOu lived on the border…the chupa tribe doesn;t frequent there. Also they frequently migrate making their study difficult.

WhiteFlash wrote:
Tribunal dude, you’re a weird fuckin’ guy. Having lived 3+ years of my life on the border of Mexico, I’ve heard an awful lot about el chupacabre. One thing is the monster described looks NOTHING like that ridiculous video. Another [and I can’t fully remember, but I’m sure you can research on the web] is that no one had heard of the Chup until the mid 60’s, when the Mexican government started killing livestock and created this monster to divert attention from what they were doing. Like I said, I can’t remember the exact story, but it’s pretty much common knowledge that the Chup is just a wives tale.

What? The story started in Mexico as a vampiric creature that drained the blood of livestock. Your “team” should clue you in to the origins of the monsters you chase.[/quote]

Chupacabras? The whole thing started in Puerto Rico.

All this confusion, just leads to the conclusion… its all just fairy tale bullshit.
*I didn’t mean for that to rhyme.

The feral/mutant human theory is somewhat plausible.

WhiteFlash wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

WhiteFlash wrote:

What? The story started in Mexico as a vampiric creature that drained the blood of livestock. Your “team” should clue you in to the origins of the monsters you chase.

[/quote]

I’ve seen and heard origins that place it from PR as well. At any rate, all original stories had it as a kind of dog like creature, then they evolved it into a panther like creature and over time the stories tell of a mutant human type creature.

… Tube steak boogie??

Won;t stick, nurse-boy.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
… Tube steak boogie??[/quote]

YOu idiots, don;t mix up the LEGENDS with the true story. Besides el chupas migrate all the time, so they are currently on the outskirts of mexico (probably)

Legends mean dick. The bigfoot legend started as a knee jerk reaction to the abominable snowman stories which increased tourism in nepal etc…and the sasquatch legends atarted when the canadians got jealous of the american version of the yeti. The REAL bigfoots on the other hand live more in central america these days (based on the latest reports)

WhiteFlash wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

WhiteFlash wrote:

[/quote]

Did anyone here happen to see that documentary on SciFi about those guys who visited a haunted building in…I want to say Nevada but the details escape me.

Anyway at the very end they were in the basement when this brick launched across the room on camera and they freaked out and ran and some more weird shit happened.