El Chupacabra!!!!!!!

lmao watch that shit again and pause on the “chupacabra” he has a friggin mustache. thats definately just a scrawny junkie.

I think the chupacabras needs to bulk.

Why don’t these camera men ever take shotguns with them, kill the chupa and we can resolve these myths very quickly.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Bigfoot tribes do exist, and have been studied quite extensively. Interestingly, they have been known to grow and use cannabis well before “modern man”.
[/quote]

Studied extensively by who?

That guy?

Umm…probably. The whole purpose of this investigation, though is to get to know the chupacabra hybrids directly. They do need funding though, and any financial assistance will probably be appreciated.

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:

Studied extensively by who?

That guy?
[/quote]

???

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
lmao watch that shit again and pause on the “chupacabra” he has a friggin mustache. thats definately just a scrawny junkie.[/quote]

???

LiveFromThe781 wrote:
lmao watch that shit again and pause on the “chupacabra” he has a friggin mustache. thats definately just a scrawny junkie.

[/quote]

It’s Gollum.

This is far more convincing video of el chupacabra.

DB

Tribunal dude, you’re a weird fuckin’ guy. Having lived 3+ years of my life on the border of Mexico, I’ve heard an awful lot about el chupacabre. One thing is the monster described looks NOTHING like that ridiculous video. Another [and I can’t fully remember, but I’m sure you can research on the web] is that no one had heard of the Chup until the mid 60’s, when the Mexican government started killing livestock and created this monster to divert attention from what they were doing. Like I said, I can’t remember the exact story, but it’s pretty much common knowledge that the Chup is just a wives tale.

I agree on the skinny dude taking a dump theory!

LR

This thread brought back a horrible memory I had fought to suppress which this has traumatically brought back to light (thanks tribunal guy). This was an eerie encounter that happened to me about three years with what I believe to be a Chupa (and I ain’t talking Taco Bell either). I do believe they have migrated north out of Mexico and or have scouts now venturing northward searching for new feeding grounds.

It was a late in the day when hot and muggy Sep. afternoon fast approaching the evening hour. I had been walking for what seemed like hours back to my truck from a pre deer hunting scout trip in the low Colorado foothill canyon country. Suddenly I heard the spine tingling bellows of a livestock in it’s death throes. My curiosity overcame me and I crept up and over the nearby berm from hence the horrid sound had come.

To my utter horror I spied what looked like a grotesque and winged gollum looking creature with long pointy fangs greedily sucking up what seemed like gallons of dark thick blood from a dying cows jugular as if he was sucking it up from the herefords milkshake into his milkshake.

Suddenly as if a some other entity was overtaking my body I swung the bolt action 22-250 I was carrying to my shoulder and let a 55 grain Sierra hollow point boattail projectile fly towards him at 3,600 fps. In my haste and terror my otherwise deadly aim was off and the bullet pierced him in his left butt cheek.

Instantaneously the creature shot what looked like three feet straight up into the air letting out a terrifying shriek of white hot blistering pain I had not heard before or since. Spinning around his glowing evil eyes locked onto my position like two beams of red anger. In what probably lasted only ten seconds but seemed like an eternity the creature stared at me burning a hole right through me with a look on his face that seemed to translate into “you have won this round, but remember this my fledgling monkey this isn’t done by a long shot, may you always walk these hills with one eye behind your back,”! He then flew off into what had become an inky dark night.

I turned and ran with a speed only sheer terror can propel one to dropping valuable gear along the way, but not my rifle which I held with a death grip and thankfully not my truck keys either. Upon reaching my truck I drove the twisting dirt road back to civilization narrowly avoiding several harrowing wrecks along the way. The whole time contemplating whether any sane person in their right mind would believe me and finally making a vow with myself to keep this terrifying experience to myself lest they cart me off to the funny farm.

I have kept this vow until this day upon stumbling onto tribunal joes post which emboldened me to come forth and tell the world of my experience with what I firmly believe to be El Chulapacabra!

D

Bah! There is no monster called chupacabre. Read my posts again. The chupacabre refers to a tribe of sub-human hybrids that in hard times harvested blood from neighbouring livestock for their nourishment, and often visited nearby towns. YOu lived on the border…the chupa tribe doesn;t frequent there. Also they frequently migrate making their study difficult.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Tribunal dude, you’re a weird fuckin’ guy. Having lived 3+ years of my life on the border of Mexico, I’ve heard an awful lot about el chupacabre. One thing is the monster described looks NOTHING like that ridiculous video. Another [and I can’t fully remember, but I’m sure you can research on the web] is that no one had heard of the Chup until the mid 60’s, when the Mexican government started killing livestock and created this monster to divert attention from what they were doing. Like I said, I can’t remember the exact story, but it’s pretty much common knowledge that the Chup is just a wives tale.[/quote]

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Condensed screenplay to “Jeepers Creepers”
[/quote]

The first part of this video has some actual evidence, followed by some bullshit, and ends with the first vid I uploaded in SUPER SLO-MO

Bigfoot tribes do exist, and have been studied quite extensively. Interestingly, they have been known to grow and use cannabis well before “modern man”.

SSC wrote:
I’m a bit more inclined to ‘believe’ in the Chup, opposed to Nessie or Bigfoot. I think that there’s a very real possiblity that there’s some fucked-up, mutated goat-dog-man running around. It’s called bestiality!

But really, the tropics of the area near the equator are (I’m guessing) a much more dense and lush breeding ground for strange creatures, compared to the fucking highlands of Washington or wherever the hell ‘they’ say Bigfoot is. I could see a Chup being far less obtrusive than a 8-foot tall gorilla man walking around. Just a thought, though.

[/quote]

Are you for real? Where are these studies? I mean I have no doubt that there are unknown animals or whatever out there, and I may be inclined to believe that big foot exist but, they have been studied extensively? get the hell out of here.

Bah! There is no monster called chupacabre. Read my posts again. The chupacabre refers to a tribe of sub-human hybrids that in hard times harvested blood from neighbouring livestock for their nourishment, and often visited nearby towns. YOu lived on the border…the chupa tribe doesn;t frequent there. Also they frequently migrate making their study difficult.

[/quote]

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Dedicated wrote:
Condensed screenplay to “Jeepers Creepers”

[/quote]

LOL!

YOu’ll be surprised to know but my friends have been investigating a lot of strange shit around here for many years. A lot of known already about the bigfoot populations, but there is moire commercial interest in the legend of a hairy monster rather than a peace loving pot-smoking tribe that travels and forages and hunts.

Also publishing it is difficult (no legitimate journals exist for this) and probably counter-productive in many many ways. Also bear in mind, it is not easy to secure funding for many of the controversial projects they undertake. The implications of these studies is awesome…but it will take the general public many many years before they digest this sort of thing.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

SSC wrote:
I’m a bit more inclined to ‘believe’ in the Chup, opposed to Nessie or Bigfoot. I think that there’s a very real possiblity that there’s some fucked-up, mutated goat-dog-man running around. It’s called bestiality!

But really, the tropics of the area near the equator are (I’m guessing) a much more dense and lush breeding ground for strange creatures, compared to the fucking highlands of Washington or wherever the hell ‘they’ say Bigfoot is. I could see a Chup being far less obtrusive than a 8-foot tall gorilla man walking around. Just a thought, though.

Are you for real? Where are these studies? I mean I have no doubt that there are unknown animals or whatever out there, and I may be inclined to believe that big foot exist but, they have been studied extensively? get the hell out of here.

[/quote]

So Tribunaldude what’s the freakiest monster-like creature you believe exists?

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
So Tribunaldude what’s the freakiest monster-like creature you believe exists?[/quote]