El Chupacabra!!!!!!!

Its a toss between

and

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
I have a group of dynamic, courageous and extroverted individuals as friends - these guys like to investigte weird shit happening everywhere.

Do you guys have a theme song?

You need a theme song.[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
YOu’ll be surprised to know but my friends have been investigating a lot of strange shit around here for many years. A lot of known already about the bigfoot populations, but there is moire commercial interest in the legend of a hairy monster rather than a peace loving pot-smoking tribe that travels and forages and hunts.

[/quote]

I think you may be a bigfoot - smoking some funny shit, lol. Congrats on a very entertaining thread. I’d be interested in some of these “reports” and “studies” you write of.

DB

Chupa reminds me of King Kupa. Boyaaaaaaaaaa!!!

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Did anyone here happen to see that documentary on SciFi about those guys who visited a haunted building in…I want to say Nevada but the details escape me.

Anyway at the very end they were in the basement when this brick launched across the room on camera and they freaked out and ran and some more weird shit happened.[/quote]

I saw one once where they were in an attic by an old broken clock and they said “if there is a presence here make yourself known to us by moving the clock pendulum.”

Sure enough it started swinging. They could have just faked it though.

Bigfoot tribes do exist, and have been studied quite extensively. Interestingly, they have been known to grow and use cannabis well before “modern man”.
[/quote]

woah woah woah, any proof?

[quote]Flow wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
Bah! There is no monster called chupacabre. Read my posts again. The chupacabre refers to a tribe of sub-human hybrids that in hard times harvested blood from neighbouring livestock for their nourishment, and often visited nearby towns. YOu lived on the border…the chupa tribe doesn;t frequent there. Also they frequently migrate making their study difficult.

- YouTube [/quote]

lol

gah…its not my team. I have a group of dynamic, courageous and extroverted individuals as friends - these guys like to investigte weird shit happening everywhere.
Four of them are featured on “Paranormal State” on A&E (Ryan Buell) and a few of you must have seen them live.[/quote]

dude you would’ve been a lot more credible if you had’nt added that one detail…“Paranormal State” is one of the biggest loads of crap I have ever watched. Everything on that show is either based on assumptions or just plain fake. What those kids need is a good brick to the temple.

Go away. No MILFs around here.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
Chupa reminds me of King Kupa. Boyaaaaaaaaaa!!![/quote]

Tee hee hee, you flatter me.

The studies have not been published in mainstream journals, but are available in .DOC/.pdf format in a journal that my friends self-publish.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I think you may be a bigfoot - smoking some funny shit, lol. Congrats on a very entertaining thread. I’d be interested in some of these “reports” and “studies” you write of.

DB[/quote]

“paranormal state” is a highly watched show on A&E and I MYSELF appeared on one of the episodes. Ryan Buell and I have investgated shit that will keep you awake at night! Try talking to a 16 century woman through a mirror (who doesn;t understand the way we speak these days and thinks she is having a dream)

[quote]Slay the Dragon wrote:
Four of them are featured on “Paranormal State” on A&E (Ryan Buell) and a few of you must have seen them live.

dude you would’ve been a lot more credible if you had’nt added that one detail…“Paranormal State” is one of the biggest loads of crap I have ever watched. Everything on that show is either based on assumptions or just plain fake. What those kids need is a good brick to the temple.[/quote]

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
Did anyone here happen to see that documentary on SciFi about those guys who visited a haunted building in…I want to say Nevada but the details escape me.

Anyway at the very end they were in the basement when this brick launched across the room on camera and they freaked out and ran and some more weird shit happened.

I saw one once where they were in an attic by an old broken clock and they said “if there is a presence here make yourself known to us by moving the clock pendulum.”

Sure enough it started swinging. They could have just faked it though.[/quote]

I’ve known a few TV producers in my time, and also have known people who have been on these kinds of shows, and almost assuredly any time you see anything “weird” its being done by trickery. Most “reality” shows you see on TV are edited and produced beyond belief for entertainment factor. The Truth has no say in the matter unfortunately.

Like this one of Criss Angel. Clever nonetheless

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

I’ve known a few TV producers in my time, and also have known people who have been on these kinds of shows, and almost assuredly any time you see anything “weird” its being done by trickery. Most “reality” shows you see on TV are edited and produced beyond belief for entertainment factor. The Truth has no say in the matter unfortunately.[/quote]

Like this one of Criss Angel. Clever nonetheless

Lonnie123 wrote:

I’ve known a few TV producers in my time, and also have known people who have been on these kinds of shows, and almost assuredly any time you see anything “weird” its being done by trickery. Most “reality” shows you see on TV are edited and produced beyond belief for entertainment factor. The Truth has no say in the matter unfortunately.

[/quote]

Naw, hes done that to me before, its legit. Angel at least admits he is using trickery unlike many of the other TV shows on the market.

“paranormal state” is a highly watched show on A&E and I MYSELF appeared on one of the episodes. Ryan Buell and I have investgated shit that will keep you awake at night! Try talking to a 16 century woman through a mirror (who doesn;t understand the way we speak these days and thinks she is having a dream)

Slay the Dragon wrote:
Four of them are featured on “Paranormal State” on A&E (Ryan Buell) and a few of you must have seen them live.

dude you would’ve been a lot more credible if you had’nt added that one detail…“Paranormal State” is one of the biggest loads of crap I have ever watched. Everything on that show is either based on assumptions or just plain fake. What those kids need is a good brick to the temple.

[/quote]

Dude I can’t tell if you’re out of your mind or completely full of shit, or both.

I know someone who hunts for bigfoot.

He said I have the same build as the bigfoot he “saw”

Probably the weirdest shit anyone has ever said to me.

[/quote]

lmao

What don’t you understand?
My special appearance on Paranormal State? My involvement with ghostbusting teams and conversation with disembodied spirits (adittedly for another thread) or my snappy outlook on life and weed?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Dude I can’t tell if you’re out of your mind or completely full of shit, or both.[/quote]

Bigfoot is 5’6"? Is this the chinese version of Bigfoot we’re speaking about?

[quote]Kalle wrote:

Probably the weirdest shit anyone has ever said to me.[/quote]

But why would someone feel the need to make such an admission? normal people don;t have the ability to do any of these things and anyone who believed otherwise would have to be a kid or on copious amounts of weed, I presume?
The things I am endorsing are not the same, btw before someone tries to turn the tables on what I’m discussing in this thread.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

Naw, hes done that to me before, its legit. Angel at least admits he is using trickery unlike many of the other TV shows on the market.[/quote]

Bigfoot is 5’6"? Is this the chinese version of Bigfoot we’re speaking about?

Kalle wrote:

Probably the weirdest shit anyone has ever said to me.

[/quote]

I didn’t say height.

He said “same build but about 3’ shorter, lol.”

Just opened this up, to keep with the general spirit of things :slight_smile: