Eddie Hall Bodybuilder?

Thoughts?

I’m guessing this is another ploy for attention, like the boxing match. Don’t get me wrong, he seems like a cool dude from what little I know of him through the media. Sure, he has the resources/fame to get the best coaches on board. I’m sure he could do it, but I’m not sure he will like it or stick to it. Also, I’m worried about his skin elasticity. His waist has been huge for so long he may not look good cut down.

3 Likes

We are definitely on the same page here. Another attempt to stay relevant but what’s he going to do about that gut?

3 Likes

:joy: Yeah thats going to be his trouble spot. Hafthor cut down 100lbs from his peak and looks ‘ok’. I honestly preferred his look when he was heavier, but he never had the gut that Eddie carries.

I’m hoping that Eddie gives it a try. It would be neat to see what he can do!

3 Likes

Eddie Hall is probably the BEST in the business at saying he’s going to do something.

10 Likes

Another UK strongman - Terry Hollands, did a fairly successful transformation from strongman to bodybuilding. Successful in that he did get on stage and compete in 2 amateur shows. I think with Eddie this is just another thing to try and stay in the limelight and stay social media relevant. I don’t think he will be able to being the right package as a bodybuilder but happy to be proved wrong. One thing is certain, is that when he sets his mind to something there is no doubting his commitment and effort.

2 Likes

it will be beautiful

1 Like

Just to give a quick recap here folks

I want to state clearly that I do NOT think Eddie is the sucker here…

4 Likes

I think he was going to do MMA as well. LOL

1 Like

He was talking about his months ago, but hasn’t shed a single pound. I think he enjoys being big and strong too much to pursue this.

2 Likes

What do you think will happen when he runs out of publicity stunts like this?

2 Likes

I saw a video where he hired a posing coach. It was pretty funny.

1 Like

Oh no doubt! IF he wants it bad enough he could do it. I think the big word there is IF.

I imagine his tombstone will say he plans on coming back from the dead in 2 days to beat the current record.

5 Likes

Idk if this is meant as a dig, but honestly hard to imagine a better compliment for a man whose main career is showmanship

3 Likes

Will not happen. Impossible to get that gut under control. Just something to keep some focus on him and sell ome products.

2 Likes

I think there was a video about him starting a weight cut in 12 weeks, but I doubt this will happen, as his brand is built around him being a huge strong guy.

2 Likes

I want to see this purely from a view of I’m curious what his body would look like. Will he be able to shrink that waist at all? Will be interesting to see.

1 Like

He posted this 1 week ago and said the cut starts in 8 weeks.

4 Likes

I actually think his arms look way too small to be a good body builder. Maybe that’s compared to the rest of him right now (and I can’t really talk) but he doesn’t look to have the right proportions even if he did slim down.