Dumb Melanotan II Questions

This is good shit! The girl at the TANNING SALON asked me today if I’d been away. I’m like, “Uh, here. Isn’t this supposed to be a tanning salon?”

lmao!

i am intrigued man, really.

so hows it going, how long was it since your first inj.?

Joe

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
lmao!

Joe[/quote]

Been almost two weeks now. And starting to kick in quite well. None of the reported sides, either. A bit of a boost to an already high libido. But no uncontrollable erections. No nausea. No lethargy. A bit of trouble sleeping last few nights. But I don’t know that this is related. I don’t think it’s supposed to be on of the sides.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Joe Brook wrote:
lmao!

Joe

Been almost two weeks now. And starting to kick in quite well. None of the reported sides, either. A bit of a boost to an already high libido. But no uncontrollable erections. No nausea. No lethargy. A bit of trouble sleeping last few nights. But I don’t know that this is related. I don’t think it’s supposed to be on of the sides.[/quote]

Awesome JS,

Any chance of a tanned bodypart perhaps?

Stuff sounds great, how’d the pinning go for you, and how would you compare it to IM pins?

ToneBone

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Joe Brook wrote:
lmao!

Joe

Been almost two weeks now. And starting to kick in quite well. None of the reported sides, either. A bit of a boost to an already high libido. But no uncontrollable erections. No nausea. No lethargy. A bit of trouble sleeping last few nights. But I don’t know that this is related. I don’t think it’s supposed to be on of the sides.

Awesome JS,

Any chance of a tanned bodypart perhaps?

Stuff sounds great, how’d the pinning go for you, and how would you compare it to IM pins?

ToneBone[/quote]

I’ll try to get some pictures next week when my parents bring their good camera for graduation. Injecting’s been fine. I’ve never acutally done IM pins. I probably will eventually as I might do an IGF cycle at some point. I can only imagine intramuscular is more painful and less of a no-brainer than subcutaneous, though.

Good to hear all of this JS. I do hope you will provide us with some pictures.

I fing SC the most painful of the 3 methods. A decent IV can be painless as can IM, but SC is always gonna sting.

Joe

JS–what’s your injection amt? What’d you start at?

pushharder–how crazy did those freckles go? And did they go back down once you stopped for a while?

Also, anyone know that the shelf life of the powder is in storage?

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

pushharder–how crazy did those freckles go? And did they go back down once you stopped for a while?

Also, anyone know that the shelf life of the powder is in storage?[/quote]

If you keep the powder cool and out of direct sunlight, it should last indefinitely. My wife has some powder that is over a year old, and still working like a charm.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

Also, anyone know that the shelf life of the powder is in storage?[/quote]

Well, my injection amount is reasonably high. Double what melanotan.org recommends for a three-week loading for a 200lber. And I moved right up to it after the second day. I divide the vial into 20 syringes and inject two a day. I’m not experiencing any sides, though, so why not. I was impatient because I wanted to be tan for law school graduation. I have an abdominal hernia and have been out of the gym. So, my physique has taken a hit. I’ve lost muscle and packed on some fat. But at least I’ll be tan.

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
I fing SC the most painful of the 3 methods. A decent IV can be painless as can IM, but SC is always gonna sting.

Joe[/quote]

Hmm…I worry about scar tissue and the like with IM. But I guess that doesn’t happen with proper injection technique.

to an extent, but if you are sensible and rotate, it would take hundreds and hundreds of injections for the smallest bit of scar…

why do you worry?

Joe

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
to an extent, but if you are sensible and rotate, it would take hundreds and hundreds of injections for the smallest bit of scar…

why do you worry?

Joe[/quote]

Not so much worry. I was just wondering about it. I had heard it could be an issue. But I haven’t investigated yet because I have no immediate plans to do IM injections. I’m glad it’s not anything to actually be concerned about, though.

Well i certaintly don’t anyways…

Jesus. You have 7 thousand posts! how long you been here…?

I picture an old man with a long white, whispy beard… like rin-a-tin-tin or tic-tac-toe… was it?
But with a GREAT tan! lol! j/k

Joe

So… is it worth it in your eyes?

Joe

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
Well i certaintly don’t anyways…

Jesus. You have 7 thousand posts! how long you been here…?

I picture an old man with a long white, whispy beard… like rin-a-tin-tin or tic-tac-toe… was it?
But with a GREAT tan! lol! j/k

Joe[/quote]

Lol. I’ve been a member for 3+ years.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Aragorn wrote:

…pushharder–how crazy did those freckles go? And did they go back down once you stopped for a while? …

They got purty darn dark. Distinct.

Yes, several months later I look no different than before I started.
[/quote]

If you want, a dermatologist could laser em off for a couple hundred bucks.

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:

Joe[/quote]

I used mII and in my book it was totally worth it. Last year when I did pre contest photos, the photographer was raving about the fact I had applied my ‘color’ so evenly that he couldn’t even see any smears e.t.c. anywhere.

I had to laugh as there wasn’t any color applied at all. Just MII.

When I went to the Bahamas in Dec, I didn’t even tan a head of time, just used two weeks of MII and didn’t get burned while my wife who naturally tans darker than I, got scorched.

[quote]Prisoner wrote:
Joe Brook wrote:

Joe

I used mII and in my book it was totally worth it. Last year when I did pre contest photos, the photographer was raving about the fact I had applied my ‘color’ so evenly that he couldn’t even see any smears e.t.c. anywhere.

I had to laugh as there wasn’t any color applied at all. Just MII.

When I went to the Bahamas in Dec, I didn’t even tan a head of time, just used two weeks of MII and didn’t get burned while my wife who naturally tans darker than I, got scorched.[/quote]

Hey buddy,

It would be awfully nice if one or more of you could describe in detail the technique used in subQ injections with the stuff. Never done it but want to, and I’ve seen a few different ideas thrown around, though it seems simple.

How long does it last after the last shot usually, and can you keep it longer with continued sun exposure?

I suppose it will wain like anything else, and the sun will just prolong it a little.

ToneBone