Dumb Melanotan II Questions

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Cortes wrote:
I am very interested in this thread, I’ve read some good threads on MTII before and it sounds like a great peptide. One thing I would warn you of, based upon hearsay, is overdoing it, both in dosage and UV exposure. MTII is very powerful, and some people experience a very dark tan with little UV exposure and some even experience an outbreak of tons of moles. You might want to ease into things.

You know, I never would have believed it possible for a whiteboy to become TOO tanned. I mean, I have been in Thailand for 6 weeks during their ‘summer’ period. I was black, however I still looked like a whiteboy with a good tan.

However, a guy at my local gym is living proof of MII fucktardedness.

He swears he only used 10mg and had about 6 sunbeds. He’s blonde BTW. He’s also not touched MII or UV beds for weeks.

BUT, he is so dusky now (not dark exactly) that his eyes “Look like two pissholes in the snow” as another gymgoer commented.

I mean the dude look seriously freaky. LIke a pakistani gentlemen with a blonde wig on, or something.

You know how if a dark-skinned person sits in a dark place, the whites of their eyes become really pronounced, by contrast, weeeell, he looks like that, all the time. You see the whites of his eyes at about 300 yards, hahaha!

So yeah, best build up slowly so you can guage the full effect.

Bushy

Ha, haa, I was laughing my ass off at this one buddy!

Definitely take the light and easy approach JS, but you know that I’m sure. Bushy, did it ever give you extra moles?
I know it makes existing ones a lot darker and more prominent as a result, but does it actually add new ones like that? And can you answer JS querry about refrigerating and storing said mixture buddy?

Been fascinated with MII for a while. Like Cortes said, we've seen several very interesting threads and hope to see another here now. 

That's crazy about the guy you mentioned though Bushy, geez hopefully the numbnut gets back to his normal color at some point!

ToneBone[/quote]

The moles seem to be an individual thing from the melanotan boards. Some said they developed new moles. Others didin’t.

I was always curious if these new moles go away after discontinuing use. Kind of scary if they don’t, which is, again, why I suggested easing into it.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I was always curious if these new moles go away after discontinuing use. Kind of scary if they don’t, which is, again, why I suggested easing into it.[/quote]

Agreed. You can get moles lasered off. Leaves no trace. But who wants to have to do that. Especially if they develop on the face. And you can’t have the procedure when you are tan either. You have to do it when you’re pale.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
rainjack wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Thanks for the info Rainjack. I’ll be more patient when drawing it up instead of getting ready to throw the damn thing through the window! Does she store the unreconstituted vials in the freezer or the fridge, do you know? I’ve been hearing conflicting things.

We keep the unreconstituted stuff in the freezer just because it gets them out of the way. I don’t think it matters whether you keep it in the fridge, or the freezer. We’ve done both, and she gets dark no matter how we store the dry stuff.

I will give you this one bit of advice - when you are almost as dark as you want to be, cut the amount of MTII you are taking. She built up to 1mg ed, got to her desired color then backed off. She continued to darken. So back off just a little before your desired color, or you could wind up looking like Bushy’s friends.

Well, that is, assuming you don’t want to look like a damn guido.

Thanka man. About how long before she started noticing the changes?[/quote]

About 2 weeks.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
rainjack wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Thanks for the info Rainjack. I’ll be more patient when drawing it up instead of getting ready to throw the damn thing through the window! Does she store the unreconstituted vials in the freezer or the fridge, do you know? I’ve been hearing conflicting things.

We keep the unreconstituted stuff in the freezer just because it gets them out of the way. I don’t think it matters whether you keep it in the fridge, or the freezer. We’ve done both, and she gets dark no matter how we store the dry stuff.

I will give you this one bit of advice - when you are almost as dark as you want to be, cut the amount of MTII you are taking. She built up to 1mg ed, got to her desired color then backed off. She continued to darken. So back off just a little before your desired color, or you could wind up looking like Bushy’s friends.

Well, that is, assuming you don’t want to look like a damn guido.

Thanka man. About how long before she started noticing the changes?

About 2 weeks.
[/quote]

Hmm…I was hoping a bit quicker. But I will be tanning, so I will be getting somewhat darker, as I always even without melanotan, even if it takes a bit of time to really ‘kick in’.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Hmm…I was hoping a bit quicker. But I will be tanning, so I will be getting somewhat darker, as I always even without melanotan, even if it takes a bit of time to really ‘kick in’.[/quote]

You have to understand that she is as white as a fish belly. Even when she has tried to tan in the past, she would hardly ever get darker than my natural complexion.

Another factor is that when she started with the MT, we were very conservative with the dosage. The first week was spent just getting ramped up to .5mg.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I was always curious if these new moles go away after discontinuing use. Kind of scary if they don’t, which is, again, why I suggested easing into it.[/quote]

The moles are always there, the are just not dark. When you take MII they darken up, just like everything.

Once you discontinue use, the moles do go away.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Hmm…I was hoping a bit quicker. But I will be tanning, so I will be getting somewhat darker, as I always even without melanotan, even if it takes a bit of time to really ‘kick in’.

You have to understand that she is as white as a fish belly. Even when she has tried to tan in the past, she would hardly ever get darker than my natural complexion.

Another factor is that when she started with the MT, we were very conservative with the dosage. The first week was spent just getting ramped up to .5mg.
[/quote]

Cool. Maybe I’ll get a quicker response.

[quote]Prisoner wrote:
Cortes wrote:
I was always curious if these new moles go away after discontinuing use. Kind of scary if they don’t, which is, again, why I suggested easing into it.

The moles are always there, the are just not dark. When you take MII they darken up, just like everything.

Once you discontinue use, the moles do go away.[/quote]

Good to know.

How long do you guys think I should let the frozen syringes thaw before injecting? 10 minutes?

[quote]Prisoner wrote:
Cortes wrote:

Once you discontinue use, the moles do go away.[/quote]

That’s great to know, and it actually makes more sense than spontaneous mole generation.

O/T Your new avatar looks great, Pris. Crazy shoulders. You win that show?

I wanted to get some reconstitution suggestions. I’m going to reconstiutute a second vial. I definitely think that I’ve darkened better than normal but results aren’t what I’d been lead to expect this first week. I had some issues so think the stuff might be compromised or I had some reconsitution problems. This second vial has been in the fridge. So, for reconstituting, should I move to the fridge first? For how long? Then as far as actual reconstitutuing, should I just shake the vial after putting in CC of bacteriostatic water. Let sit for a short time. And repeat. Ie. put another CC in till I have the desired amount. Shaking after each one.

No reason to think that the peptide is degrading being at room temperature for the time it takes to fill 20 syringes, right?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
No reason to think that the peptide is degrading being at room temperature for the time it takes to fill 20 syringes, right?[/quote]

No. Not at all.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
No reason to think that the peptide is degrading being at room temperature for the time it takes to fill 20 syringes, right?

No. Not at all. [/quote]

Great.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
O/T Your new avatar looks great, Pris. Crazy shoulders. You win that show?[/quote]

No, That was the national show last year. It’ll take me a few years before I am big enough to do well there… A win means a pro card at that show.

Cheers.

Well, I thought my stuff might have been defective. But I don’t think it is now. It’s been about a week, and I’ve gone tanning about 4-5 times. I’m starting to darken nicely. Much better than I usually do after 4 days of sun exposure. People are starting to notice too.

Having any side effects? What’s your total time taking this? Like I told you after 3 days I had side effects, but it’s good to hear your stuff is legit. Keep us posted

[quote]senutrition wrote:
Having any side effects? What’s your total time taking this? Like I told you after 3 days I had side effects, but it’s good to hear your stuff is legit. Keep us posted[/quote]

Thanks. I have no side effects. Maybe SLIGHTLY better erections but nothing uncrontrollable or remotely like some have reported. Freckles on the body have also darkened some, but I’m not sure much more than when I normally start getting some sun after a winter of none. It’s been 1 week.